1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Friendly Discussion

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by Sasuke_Power, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

Naruto is an amazing show. But in Japan its for kids. Well that be what do you think that it is about naruto that makes it so popular. What is it about the show that make you like it so much?

*EXTRA*
    And for those who want something extra. What is it about any anime in general that makes you want it more and more, like sex, or a drug.

Tags:
  2. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

i like ninjas alltogether....but what made me like it the most was the first manga chapter i read, during the chuunin exam prelims, it was just so cool the way sasuke defeated yoroi after that i was hooked.( mind you i don't like sasuke)

3. kuchiyoseNOjutsu Badass

Character driven story is great as well as the action scenes.

4. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Diferent story about a well know myth(ninjas). It's use of some popular ninja technique but with different flavour. The characters are something I also like in Naruto.

5. AuxunauxiaNoname 螺旋派侠客

I like Kakashi's statement, look beneath the underneath.

I like how, besides the constantly overused theme of "don't give up", "use your heart" ...yahdayahda, there are other elements to this manga, like treating others without bias, not just accepting fate...

Just the diversity of the characters makes this series a bit different than the others, or perhaps, the nature of the diversity is just more real.

Kiba walking his dog, Shikamaru playing shouji. This is all stuff people can actually relate to.

6. Sasuke_Power Ninja Of The Lost Arts

I can also relate shikamaru to miroku in inuyasha to XP. there both pimps. lol

7. Krzr I'm a guy

One reason i love Naruto is because Kishi has such huge background on the ability of the characters and how it happens. I mean on Dragonball big surges of energy just went flying through the air. In Naruto, you have chakra, chakra division, and in depth story lines on every character. (not dissing DBZ i love that show mind you) And like you guys said it's really easy to relate to in some situations and yes you can see wings come out of someone's back in the same show.

8. Chita in absentia

I love the characters, and how Kishimoto making the story. Only read the manga can make me cry :cry. Maybe this had teach me some of the life aspect (like Furuba :p), about fate,curse,revenge,love and all. :amuse