1. img
    The KCC is hosting a Short Story Horror Contest!
    The deadline for entries is October 24th at 1am UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. img
    Are you an artist that loves One Piece ?
    Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    The deadline is on October 21th at 7:00 pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Come enter in the Alley Banner Contest - Mark VI!
    Deadline for entries is October 18th.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Halloween!
    Deadline for entries: October 31st at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Frieza will...

Discussion in 'Dragon Ball Telegrams' started by Keishin, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Keishin

Frieza will somehow make the past erased universes return along with the current ones and the past ones tie to the next movie. Them getting erased was because they were a threat or connected to the Angels...

Where are the Angels of those universes? :blobshrug

Tags:
  2. Cain1234

The Angels are inactive or erased as Zeno was annoyed.

3. RazzaTheReaver

I've mused that maybe Zeno was tricked into erasing the past 6 universes by the Grand Priest in order to eliminate someone or a group of people who were/are hiding from him for something they did long ago, and perhaps this "Evil-doer" is such a person :hm

4. Keishin

Or maybe Frieza will say "Make me into the strongest person in the universe" "As you wish" and then he becomes Zarama cuz it's a loophole to get rid of Frieza again.

5. Xeogran

Flag:
    Poland
    DB can barely handle characters from it's Main Universe well, who on Earth thinks that having a whole 18 of them is a good idea? :skully

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  6. Orochibuto

I think its a possibility, Frieza might bring the erased universes back. I have a few theories on why this might be:

1) Frieza might have softened and just wish them back because of that, unlikely and I think it would not suit his character, but it is a possibility.

2) Frieza might bring him back to make the GoDs owe him. Or control them by wishing them to be brought back under his control.

3) There was an episode in Z where they toyed with the idea that if you are righteous enough you could be made into "a powerful god" (I don't remember the exact episode) rather than just going into heaven or being allowed to keep your body. Is this is true, should Frieza bring back all the destroyed universes he would be, in deeds, the most righteous person in the multiverse deserving of the highest reward and because he is already dead, he would gain that reward right away. Frieza might know this having spent so much time in afterlife and might be plotting to use this to his advantadge, gaining god ki would make Frieza ridiculously powerful, possibly bringing him to Jiren and MUI Goku levels or above.

4) Zeno's power might be based on his position as the King of All or the territory he controls, rather than just being that strong. Should Frieza bring back the universes destroyed by Zeno under his control, he would control 13 universes, compared to Zeno's 5. This might make Frieza automatically become stronger than Zeno or might make Zeno lose his position as the King of All and have it shifted to Frieza.

5) Frieza might wish to replace Zeno or be above him and after that might bring the destroyed universes back just to show off his power.