1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Fun with screenshots

Discussion in 'Naruto Theories' started by d3vlabs, Dec 1, 2005.

1. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

I'm making this thread to post idiotic things that I notice during re-watching of Naruto. A lot more to come.:

Gaara is a smoker. It must be a lighter since the pencils already have an eraser on the top ( this has been verified). Can't blame the kid for smoking thou, had an interesting childhood.

Tobi's true face, the hair and the eye matches up as well as the emotionless eyes which came after being one of Zetsu's experiments:

Tags:
  2. maxhrk Legendary Yellow Poster

that first screenshot is eraser.. i can tell from what i see.. oh well :shrug:

3. MangekyouItachi New Member

for gods sake... stfu!!! Cant you tell the difference between an eraser and a fucking lighter?

1 more sentence with the words "Tobi" and "is" and im going to commit suicide... Kankuros freaking puppet?...

4. frz1 Nami Swaaaaaaan!!!!

Tobi is........... Konohamaru's kage bunshin.

5. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

"I'm making this thread to post idiotic things that I notice during re-watching of Naruto"

read that and the topic's title...then tell me that you have a better picture of potential tobi :X

6. Kiyoshi The Former Avatarless

Hehe, fun. If I didn't fear the consequences I'd be tempted to run off with a new theory that Tobi is a self-aware puppet.

7. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

yup yup

one of sasori's self aware puppets....which is why he was the first person to appear at the death scene of sasori to pick up his ring before even zetsu got there.

8. d3vlabs Does not believe in titles

damn i miss that drug.