1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Future Bounties

Discussion in 'One Piece Manga Archive' started by Maffy the Love Doctor, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

How high will the bounties be after this arc and later on in the series? I think some characters who aren't part of the Strawhats might get bounties too (cuz of what they did at Ennies Lobby :p). Here's the list of people who i think will get bounties (or raised) after this arc.

Luffy - 180-300 million (used to be 200 million, but after what he's been doing to Ennies Lobby, it'll be much higher imo XD)
    Zoro - 100-150 million
    Nami - not sure yet, maybe 30-50 million (she might not get one at all)
    Sogeking (I have a feeling they'll give a bounty to the wrong person and Usopp will get away clean) - 40-60 million
    Usopp - 40-60 million (if they do find out who Sogeking really is)
    Sanji - 80-100 million
    Chopper - 40-60 million (I?m not sure about Chopper either)
    Robin - 100 million
    Paulie - 70-80 million
    Franky - 70-80 million
    Lulu - 20-30 million
    Tilestone - 20-30 million
    Zambai - 20-30 million
    Franky Sisters - 20-30 million

It'd be cool to see Yassop and Zef looking at their boys' wanted posters if Sanji and Usopp (or Sogeking, and I think Yasopp would recognize Usopp even if it was Sogeking on the poster XD). Those would be some nice moments :).

I have a feeling that Paulie, Lulu, Tilestone, Zambai, and the Sisters will get bounties since they took out a giant guard and I think they'll take down the other one too. If they can manage to do that, I doubt that they can get away without a bounty (plus their faces are easy to remember). What are your opinions?

Tags:
  2. Freija Treasures

he is 100 atm ill think he rises to around 200 million, since he got to be lower than the Shichibukai since his bounty will increase after they defeat them later on
    agree
    don't think they'll get one at all
    i'd say like 10-20 mil below Zoro whatever he gets
    don't think he'll get one either
    agree
    if he gets a bounty then he can't stay with iceberg so he won't receive one
    agree
    not sure about these if they get one or not.

3. Shiron BOING!!!

^ Agreed. That's pretty much currently what I think they'll bounties will be like at the end of this arc. I also don't think Chopper, Usopp/Sogeking, or Paulie will end up with a bounty. - MnK

4. Code Zoamelgustar

Sogeking/Ussop - 30 million+ - Well I'm thinking that Sogeking would possibly end up with a bounty. If anything, for being an accomplice with Sanji and Frank when they were storming through the trains trying to get to Robin. I'm also sure that there's more in store later on on Eneis Lobby as I doubt he's just going to lazy around especially considering what the particular argument he had with Luffy about being useless and all.

Zoro - 120-150 Million - Should be higher than Luffy's previous bounty, he's also the one who destroyed the stranded Government train and defeated a Captain. And again he's probably going to take out one of the more important members this arc.

Sanji - 60-80 Million - Well he's done probably the 2nd most damage so far... walking through Puffing Tom and defeating every single government official in sight. Including a few Cipherpol leaders.

Franky - 100+ Million - He already did a lot of stuff in the past to warrant a bounty. I'm sure he's also done lots of illegal things while on Water 7 and disfiguring the CP9 leader in the past with a cannon... among what he will probably end up doing later on this arc. Then take his strength level into account, he's easily one of the stronger people around, along wtih his shipwright building skills with his fondness of battlewships it seems, he'd pose quite a threath. So his bounty should be quite high.

Luffy - 180+ Million - Defeating over 500 marines... wreaking havoc on the buildings in Eneis Lobby... and going to only cause more damage, his bounty is obviously going to be pretty high.

Don't think the rest are going to get a bounty, well it really depends on what Robin does, she may or may not get a higher bounty. Though if she does decide to go back, and Franky does join the crew, both of them being together would obviously pose a very dangerous threath, increasing both their bounties a lot.

5. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

i meant 200 million was how high i thought his bounty would get after this arc. but i changed it to 300 million after reading the latest chapters XD.

yeah, that was my point. i think he'll get a bounty and join luffy along with franky. same with the other people who i gave bounties to that aren't part of the strawhats.

6. Freija Treasures

if he gets 300 he'll have surpassed the Shichibukai with the bible, wich won't happen until they defeat him.
    this is possible..but then they would need a helluva large ship.

7. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

well i don't think you have to beat a shichibukai just to have a higher bounty then him. judging by what luffy is doing now, and what he will do, i believe his bounty will sky rocket. the world government will not tolerate this at all and i think they will pay any price to catch his ass afterwards.

tru, i'm actually starting to feel that the ff and galley-la will work together to build a huge ship for the strawhats. since franky is most likely gonna join, i think the ship will be big enough to bring the ff along who won't be able to be seperated from franky lol. and i think those main galley-la people will join too. OR franky will leave zambai in charge of the ff and the ff won't join. i know luffy wants a small crew, but who knows. anyway, that's off topic, my bad.

8. UPRC Shadow of a Doubt

I think for sure that Luffy's will rise to 200 million.

Zoro will probably hit 100, Sanji about 75. Robin's will probably rise since she was in the possession of the World Government but will likely get away.. So I think she'll be up to 150 or so.
    The rest of the crew, if any of them get bounties, will probably be around 30-50 I think.

If Franky joins the crew, I'm guessing he'll automatically start off with about 100.

9. heaven wu li master

Luffy will push 200 mil, zoro should shoot close to 150 sanji is going to finally get a bounty put on his head should be pretty good sized after his run through puffing tom. and Robin will also get an increased bounty since she will slip away once again. Cant wait for Franky to join the crew, plus he should have a bounty on his head as well. The upcoming matchups should be pretty sweet, rest of this arc going to continue to kick ass :)

10. Jeltz Captain

I pretty much agree with Code's guesses. I think that Franky will get at least 100 million bounty, not because he is that much more powerful than other members in the straw hat crew (assuming that he will join) but for similar reason for that Robin got her high bounty. He has one of the keys for resurecting one ancient weapon.

I don't think that Nami or Chopper will get any bounties yet and it's quite likly that Robin retains her old bounty if she doesn't do anything major soon.

Sanji should get a bounty for what he did on the train and Luffy's one man attack on Enies Lobby should warrant an increase. If he hadn't gone alone before the others I would have thought that he would keep his current bounty. If Zoro will get ahigher bounty is something I'm not sure of. He hasn't done much yet that has drawn attention (from the goverment) to him.

11. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Luffy - 200-250 mil
    Zorro - 150 mil
    Sanji - 150 mil (he has defeated a lot more people this arc)
    SogeKing - 50 mil
    Franky - 80 mil
    Robin - 100 mil

I dont think Namior Chopper will get theirs yet.

12. Freija Treasures

true but even 200 million is sky high you saw how people reacted to 100 mill, if he goes 200 mill its sky high already, so, and they also need to beat the shichibukai for the plot, probably Mihawk will be the last one, so they fight through them all.

13. Giant Enemy Crab Gamer for Life

Here's what I think:
    Luffy: 200 Million
    Zoro: 150 Million
    Nami: 10 Million
    Sogeking/Ussop: 50 Million
    Sanji: 150 Million
    Tony Tony Chopper: 10 Million
    Robin: 120 Million
    Franky: 150 Million

14. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

well he did own t-bone and cut a train in two XD. i think he'll do more though (like beat the crap out of a cp9 member :smile-big).

yeah i guess so. but i don't think they need to beat all of the shichibukai. maybe there is one or two of them that aren't bad *shrugs*. but i'm sure that doflamingo and jinbei are gonna get their asses whooped sooner or later :p. just cuz their underlings were assholes lol. and beating mihawk will just be for zoro at the end most likely.

15. Jeltz Captain

Yeah that's pretty impressive but the risk is that it will be dwarfed by what the other strwhat members have done. Beating T-bone is impressive but much easier to forget than what Luffy is currently doing.

16. Wrath Mourning

Luffy: At least 200, probably 250.
    Sanji: Over 60 definitely, so that he can lord it over Zoro. 75 would be my bet.
    Zoro: Definitely over 100, probably 150.
    Sogeking: Sogeking is totally getting the bounty instead of Usopp. 40-60.
    Robin: Possibly no change at all, but she might get a large bump up instead to say 179.
    Nami/Chopper: Around 30.

I expect to see Franky somehow cleared for his crime and joining Iceburg at Water 7 and Paulie to join the Straw Hats, though he'll start without a bounty.

17. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

i'm sure you read the new chapter today :smile-big...

Spoiler:
    after taking down that giant and then zanbai claiming that they're the strawhats, i'm sure he might get a bounty after this arc :laugh.

18. Wrath Mourning

No, I didn't. I don't read raws.

19. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

oh, well i hope i didn't spoil anything for you. i'm sorry :sad.

20. Wrath Mourning

You all will know much of my no-raw policy when I rule this place.

21. Hayate Dropped as a baby

Luffy - 250 Million (General ownage of every Marine in Ennies Lobby and thier little dogs too.)
    Robin - 200 Million (I dunno, she is the center of attention and after escaping the goverment this time, I think they are gonna bump it WAY up)
    Franky - 200 Million (Mainly cuz' he has the blueprints to Pluton)
    Zoro - 120 Million
    Sanji - 80 Million
    Chopper - 10 Million
    Nami - 8 Million
    Ussop - 8 Million

22. SeruraRenge Reaching infinite

yeah, but think about what Blueno said to Luffy at Enias Lobby:

Blueno: "An enormous organization called the "World Government", that possesses this very island...."
    Blueno: "The fact that you guys are busting through here will mean that.....you are rebelling against all countries in this world!!"
    Blueno: "The "Government", with their dignity at stake.."
    Blueno: "Will put every one of you on a public display and will hand you a very cruel death."

Think about it. This is far more severe than dethrowning a king (Wapol). Luffy is attempting to do something that will shatter the pride and dignity of over 170 nations! If he doesn't get 300 million after this, then nothing makes sense!

23. Maffy the Love Doctor Turkey can never beat cow.

the way you put it, makes it seem like not even 300 million is enough :laugh.

24. Code Zoamelgustar

Well he's not the sole perpetrator... the rest of the Straw Hats and Franky Family (and Galley-la) have done a lot of damage too... especially Sanji.

25. Meizu Kirigakure no Kijin

Well when asked if they were Straw-hats that franky family member said they were, so only franky who is known to be there as a prisoner and the nameless pirates who are the 'straw-hats' will be blamed. i say nameless simply cuz they will see the franky family and galley-la as just followers, like random buggy pirate b lol.

and i dont think sanji will start off with a big bounty, i always saw him starting off around Buggy's bounty, 15 or 20,000,000.
    but considering the crime at hand it might be 60.

chopper, being an animal to most ...is it possible for him to get an bounty?

26. Supreme-Shinobi cba man // cba

lol i hope chopper gets a bounty, 100mil for chopper would make him the scariest/cutest reindeer in history. as for the rest, we've seen alot more of sanji than we normally do in fights and so if he takes down one of cp9 im gonna guess that him and zoro will get the same bounty, around 160mil. luffy im thinkin 200mil at least and the rest wont get. sogeking maybe but there would be no point unless usopp stays as sogeking.

27. Dr. Hiluruk Called "MushroomBoy" at School

28. Pirate King New Member

Luffy: 500 Million
    Zoro: 250 Million
    Nami: 105 Million
    Ussop/Sogeking: 110 Million
    Sanji: 275 Million
    Chopper: 105 Million
    Nico Robin: 320 Million
    Cutty Flam: 320 million
    Paulie: 110 Million
    Franky Family: 130 Million

29. Code Zoamelgustar

That's a bit too high in my opinion. Even 100 million is something that will take more than a look to believe.

30. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Sanji would have as much, if not more of a bounty than Zoro now.He has always been pissed about Zoro having a bounty and not him.

Heres how it goes -

Luffy - Over 500 marines at Enies Lobby, On his way to defeating One maybe even two CP9 agents - Definately around 200 mil
    Zoro - Defeated a CP captain (was it 5?) and on his way to defeating a CP9 agent - Definately over a 100 mill
    Sanji - Defeated two CP Captains (Wanze and Jerry), Two cars stacked with CP marines, and on his way to defeating a CP9 agent.The way i see it, Oda specifically made it so Sanji would start off with a high bounty Buggy's bounty WTF?!?! Zorro got 60 mil after beating Daz Boris a bounty hunter.
    Sanji whacked Marines.Marines >>>>>> Bounty hunters (in terms of importance).
    In total he should be responsible for beating 3 CP Captains.How could he not get a highbounty.
    My guess is around 100-120 mil easy.