1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gaara and Hinata get a taste of love!<33

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by GaarasWife4Life, Oct 8, 2006.

How did you like my first Story?

Poll closed Oct 13, 2006.
  1. Awesome!

25.0%
  2. HORRIBLE YOU SUCK!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. eh,ok!

25.0%
  4. it should be a little better!

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. GaarasWife4Life

Hi you guys my name is jennifer and this is my first story here!so please comment me and tell me what you think of it.Gaara finnaly finds love!
    and so ta-da!the story will begin...NOW!
    ~~~`~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

''Byakagen!''yelled the heiress to the Hyuga clan.It was three thirty in the afternoon Hyuga Hinata was practicing her daily ninjutsu,genjutsu,and taijutsu.She practicing so her father,the leader of the main branch would finnaly believe in her,to show the world she was not just some shy girl who couldn't do anything,and to be noticed by the love of her life,Naruto Uzamaki.She found a tree stump and started practicing her moves she was trying to do a particular move but sadly,she failed.She was panting now a drip of sweat rolled from her head.So finnaly she gave up and went home besides she had to go anyways to cook Father and Neji dinner.''Why can't I be more like Naruto-kun and get better?Why can't i get stronger?''. She started crying a little bit,a drip of tear from her crying rolled down her face and under her chin.So finnaly she got home.:

He sat there under the only tree in Sunagakure.It was very hot.It was also 3:30.Everyone wanted to sit under that tree it was about ninety degrees.But noone wanted to sit under the tree with that ''monster'' and ''killer''.But so Gaara just left he,was going to take a little walk.A little boy was playing hide and go seek with his friends he was ''it''he had to go find people.But while he was running he bumped into Gaara.Scared,the little boy had enough courage to say something ''Y-Y-Your S-sabku No G-garra''.the little boy stood there with wide eyes.Gaara stared back at him,he couldn't kill him at least,not today.''hn''was all Gaara said,and so he left.He then walked to the tree and suddenly,his sand started moving him upward to the tree and when he was sitting at the highest branch,he sat there and thought about his life so far,and there he sat there until it was nightime.:

Back in Konoha,Tsunade,the new hokage,ONLY called Hyuga Hinata to he office.Hinata wondered what it was about.When Hinata finnaly got there she stood there until Tsunde was done with signing a paper.''You see Hinata,I have a mission for you,It's in Sunagakure.There's been a thief stealing everyone's money,clothes,and jewerly.I need YOU too find the thief,turn him into the kazekage,and everything will be all right.Do you understand me?this mission is a B rank mission and youstart today at 7:20 at nightime because it will be cooler in Suna and the thief usually steals at nighttime.That's all I have to say,so go pack your things and get ready to leave.Also you will be staying in the kazekage mansion until this mission is over.you may go home now.'' ''Oh ok Tsunade-sama''Hinata replied.Back at home she told father she was leaving for a mission and that she already packed up.When she almost reached the door to leave,Father said ''You better be good and train hard I'm always dissapointed in you''.Hinata was really sad so she slowly walked out the door.''I will bcome strong!''.Hinata thought in her mind and so she walked past the gates of Konoha and off she went to Suna.:)

After three days.Hinata was finnaly at Suna.It was very hot soshe drank form her water bottle.She asked a man where the kazekage mansion was.''It's right over there past those two stores and then make a right and then you will see a HUGE house''.said the man. ''O-oh thank y-you old man''.So after about 40 minutes she saw the mansion.The old man WAS right the house WAS REALLY BIG.She knocked on the door politley and saw one of the kazekage's servents.''O-oh hello!my n-name is Hyuga H-hinata and i-i'm the person w-who's staying o-over at the m-mansion.''said Hinata.The servent stared at Hinata for about a few secnds and said ''Oh yes!i remember the kazekage saying that well please come on in!and make yourself at home,your room is upstairs on the leftall the way to the end''. ''T-thank you''.She said politely.she walked upstairs and wnet in her room and started unpacking it,after she was done she didn't really know what to do.So she just slept and so tommorow she'll start looking for the thief.smile-big

But she woke up because she heard a door open and heard about three people walk in the house.They walked up the stairs and on the way up the stairs a girl shouted ''KANKURO YOU IDIOT!WHY WOULD YOU DRINK OUT OF A TOILET FOR 50 CENTS?!'' a guy was now replying back ,he was proboly ''Kankuro''.''Well i was thirsty!i wanted to buy a friggen soda!''Kankuro yelled.This went on until they went up to thier rooms.but next to Hinata's room was Gaara's room he walked to it,turned the knob and went inside,and closed it.Hinata remembered him from the chunin exams.He used sand as his weapon and was very scary.But she just went back to sleep and forgot about it. In the middle of the night she was very thirsty so walked downstairs to the kitchen to get some water but when she reached it and turned on the light.She saw Gaara eating some food.They both stared at each other for about a few seconds but it seemed like an eternity to Hinata.''Who are you?''Gaara said with a cold glare.Scared,Hinata had the courage to say something to him ''I-I'm staying here f-for a mission and a-all I w-wanted was a g-glass of w-water.''She finished,and then she looked down on the gorund.''s-sorry to bother you i-i'll just g-go back u-up''.''wait,''gaara said.''Yes?''hinata replied. ''You seem interesting...I want to help you with your mission....I don't really have anything to do so..i geuss i'll help you,are you here for the thief mission?''Gaara said.Hinata wa shocked was this really the ''killer''everyone talked about and was scared of?Or was this some kind of prank?''O-ohwell t-thank you''.Replied Hinata and so she went up the stairs without her glass of water.

As he watched the girl leave he thought ''Why am I being so nice to her I hate life and people! but...what is this strange thumping in my heart?'':) ''I think i'm in love...''.

It was morning.Hinata stretched her arms got out of bed and set out to find the thief.As she was walking around.she saw a man trying to get through a window and when he came out there was a bag filled with clothes,jewerly,and money.Hinata knew who he was!he was the thief! she wouldn't let him get away she had to be storn.''Byukagen!''she yelled.and when the killer saw her,he knew she was trying to get her.''Kage Bunshin no Justsu!''he yelled and as his clones and him ran away she had to chase all of them.But then behind her someone said ''I'll help like i said i was''.she turned around and saw it was Gaara.She smiled ''O-oh thnk you!''.she replied.''hn..''he replied.and so Gaara commanded his sand to chase all the clones when he finnaly found the real one he said to Hinata ''You can beat him up and turn him in the kazekage's office now''Gaara said.So Hinata did exactly what he said.It figured out the thief's name was Hideki Hatanaka,He was a jonin level and he stole,because he was getting poor.So he returned everything he stole.

Because the mission ended now she was a bout to leave but she went up to gaara first and said ''Gaara t-thank y-you very much f-for helping me..'' ''Oh it was nothing ...''then gaara looked at the sky and continued his talking ''Hinata...i like you ...alot..i just thougth you should know''.Hinata blushed.Over these past few days she started liking him too.''G-Gaara?...I-I...like you t-too...''. Then after a few seconds Gaara kissed Hinata on the cheek.Hinata blushed even more.''Let's k-keep in touch w-with e-each other ...Gaara-kun..''Hinata said,she giggled. ''Ok...Hinata-chan''gaara said.

After a few years when Hinata and Gaara turn 18

Hinata and Gaara met each other at least everyday and thier relationship grew even better.Hinata forgot about Naruto too.One day Gaara proposed to Hinata in a fancy restraunt.And they got married.Gaara also became the new kazekage after the old kazekage's death.Hinata was pregnant and she gave birth to beautiful twin babies one girl and one boy .They were a happy family together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    you guys how did you like my story?i hoped you liked it Gaara and Hinata are my favorite characters!please comemnt.it's my first story!smile-big :)

Tags:
  2. WarmasterCain55

Not bad for a n00bie, I certainly didn't expect Hinata to hook up with Gaara.

3. InoSakuShine

Well that would have been better but you just HAD to rush it, lol. It would have been nicer if you made it longer and took your time. I mean theres an entire story in a couple paragraphs...