1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Gaara vs Crocodile

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Kazuma the Shell Bullet, Oct 26, 2006.

1. Kazuma the Shell Bullet The Bone of My Sword

In the red corner... Gaara of the Desert

In the blue corner... Sir Crocodile

Victory: death

Bloodlust: they always have bloodlust

All abilities are allowed

Last edited: Nov 18, 2006
    Tags:
  2. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

1. It's Sir Crocodile.

2. This has been done tons of times before.

3. Crocodile always wins.

3. MdB Banned

This has been done millions of times, it always ended up in a curbstomp.

4. Kazuma the Shell Bullet The Bone of My Sword

1. In the fansubs I watch it's Lord Crocodile

2. I didnt see any

3. I got into this debate on another forum and Crocodile was losing

5. Toffeeman I WILL EAT YOU

1. The subs must be shitty then.

2. It's called Search... use it.

3. That doesn't suprise me. :notrust

6. MdB Banned

1 Change from subs there shitty

2 Search again

3 There idiots

7. TheGreenSamurai78 Bleach > Naruto

Just say the following things to the people that say Gaara would beat Crocodile.

1. How the hell is Gaara going to hurt Crocodile?

2. How can Gaara protect himself from Crocodile's attacks?

3. How is Gaara going to stop Crocodile from sucking all of the water out of him?

Conclusion: Crocodile rapes Gaara.

8. Megadoomer Member

...What I was going to say has been said already. Assuming that Gaara and Crocodile can not control the other's attacks (and Gaara can not control Crocodile), Crocodile would win, since none of Gaara's attacks can even hurt Crocodile.

9. BlueNinja44 Usopp the Missing-Nin

If Gaara doesn't have water on him, then this is a massive rape.

Also, please understand that One Piece characters are far more powerful then Naruto characters, and this kind of thread has been done many times.

10. Kazuma the Shell Bullet The Bone of My Sword

I think Crocodile would win hands down, I just created this to see how many idiots are here (Im sure Jplaya wil vote for Gaara)

11. BlueNinja44 Usopp the Missing-Nin

Of corse Jplaya's going to vote for Gaara.

He said that Kiba could defeat Luffy, and that Itachi could defeat Galactus.

12. Slips Fuck off

So you created this thread so someone would vote Gaara therefore starting a pointless debate/flame for umpteen pages :S

Seems the idiot in this case is fairly obvious

13. itachi7 itachi darkness ninja assasin

i give it to gaara crocadile would get trapped in sand barriel and gaara would crush him like he did lee and that guy in the forest

14. Toffeeman I WILL EAT YOU

How can you crush sand?

15. Suzumebachi ReSpekt

WTF is this?

Crocodile wins no doubt.

16. BlueNinja44 Usopp the Missing-Nin

So please tell me, how's Gaara going to hurt Crocodile?

17. Kazuma the Shell Bullet The Bone of My Sword

The reason is because I wondered how someone could possibly think Gaara would win

18. itachi7 itachi darkness ninja assasin

ok ok crocidile wins dang i never new he could do dat.....

19. Slips Fuck off

No he crushed a person in the forest. Not sand

and you have to delete your posts quicker it seems

20. Endless Mike Getting too old for this shit

*sigh*

Another person who says someone will win without even knowing who the other guy is.....

21. itachi7 itachi darkness ninja assasin

u can put it in their mouth and ears and their nose and kill them thats a way lol

22. Slips Fuck off

Becoming all too common these days

Unless we are dealing with a verse I'm familer with I say well out of the topic at hand. Hell I'm here to learn more than anything

Just wish some people would follow the same standards :(

Croc turns into sand .... what mouth , ears , nose

Plus Ive never heard of anyone dieing due to sand in there ears as uncomfortable as it may seem I dont see death occurring

23. Art of Run & the Art of Fun

Croc can beat Shukaku.

Croc wins 1000000000000000x over.

24. ez Jesus Christ

you know croc doesn't have a phsyical form(unless water is involved T_T) and gaara's offense is based on crushing his opponents..Croc turns to sand on contact. Gaara has no chance.

25. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

I know you are going to think im some fanboi simply because of my username, however hear me out.

If crocodile is sand, then wont simply grinding the sand also hurt Crocodile? Gaara can engulf the sand with his own sand and simply grind the sand, after all sand is only a compound in a crystalline structure, and so if he grinds it to the extent that it destroys the crystalline structure, then in theory wwont he also be hurting Crocodile? The only thing that can cut Diamond is diamond, and so im sure Gaara sand can grind Crocodiles. Gaara extracted all the harded minerals in the ground with his sand and mixed it with his own, that shows both his level of control as well as the power of his sand. The energy it takes to extract the minerals from the ground should be enough to grind the sand.

Further more, the sand in Gaara's gourd isn't ordinary sand, but special sand that is faster and stronger since it is fused with his chakra. so in theory is show be at least one level of factor harder than the normal sand crocodile is made of.

You say crocodile is going to drain Gaara, but how is he going to touch Gaara with his defence. Gaara's defence works on every kind of danger, and sand cannot penetrate sand unless they both grind each other out.

Further more, since Gaara controls sand shouldn't he have control of Crocodile to an extent. Its like saying, imagine you are held by metal puppet strings. Even if you itself are the one being controlled, your control of yourrself might not exactly be superior to the one using the metal puppet strings. If you fight for control, you will not exactly be superrior. Same case with Gaara and Crocodile imo.

26. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Crocodile wins.
    Gaara's ability is a Jutsu that takes up his endurance, Crocodile isn't fatigued by his ability.

27. HugeGuy ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ ϟ

The first post is funny.

First you have a big ass pic of Gaara in bloodlust mode and a caption saying, "I exist to kill every human besides myself."

Then below we have a tiny pic of Sir Crocodile all beat up with nosebleed and blood squirting out of his mouth.

You ain't giving Sir Crocodile a good first impression to the n00bs out there.:amuse

28. MdB Banned

Gaara can grind crocodile as long as he wants, its not going to help him when he's fighting someone that can make sand.

Crocodile can also increase the density of his sand.

Gaara needs to be in the air, otherwise he still can be effected by some of crocodile's attacks like 'death ground' where crocodile dehydrates the ground and everything on it.
    'Desert Girasole' where he create's a pit of quicksand to suffocate gaara.

If gaara is in the air, he can use his 'desert spada' which is extreme focused erosion to displace gaara's sand.
    Crocodile can simply fuse with gaara's sand and suck his moisture out of his body.

[/QUOTE]

Crocodile should control gaara's sand to, by that logic.

29. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

Crocodile should control gaara's sand to, by that logic.[/QUOTE]

Oh Crocodile can make sand? I thought that Crocodile body could turn into sand and he could only manipulate that sand that was from his body. I remember him telling luffy after he made a tornado of sand "by the time that sand reaches (the place with Kohza's dad) even i wont be able to stop it". So in theory that would mean his control of sand is not even greater than the force of a sand tornado.

If Crocodile could increase the density of his own sand then he must be able to create sand from nothingness, and if so then why didn't he just turn the entire country into a desert when ever a country opposed him, seriously he would be unstoppable if he could create sand like that (if they didnt know his weakness that is, i mean he could technically bury them in one second before anyone could figure it out). Maybe the amount of sand he could create is related to the energy he has? if thats is so then thats very limited, Gaara could continue grinding the sand into he runs out of energy.

Crocodile doesn't seem to have control of sand that doesn't come from his body in my opinion.

If Crocodile fuses with Gaara's sand then he wont be able to suck the moisture out of Gaara's body since he needs his left/right hand to do that. He can't suck moisture in sand form. Also if he turns into sand, then Gaara will also have control of him.

I don't see how Crocodile will have control over Gaara's sand. Crocodile doesn't control sand, he can only control himself which is the sand he is made from, which is not Gaara's sand, so i don't see how he can control Gaara's sand like you said.

30. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

How can you be sure? Shukaku isn't the normal giant monsters you se Luffy and Zoro and Sanji defeat. Shukaku has powers, he has control of sand as well as wind jutsus. He also seems smarter than those giant monsters because his a demon. Just think of the fighting dog in the sky island saga. It wasn't just some push over giant monster, it had techniques and moves. Also you really dont know how hard the skin of the actual Shukaku is. The skin Gaara used in mini shukaku form was pretty strong for its size already.

Full power shukaku could also have some kind of strong sand defence as its skin. And also remember one thing, Mini-Gaara Shukaku could automatically regenerate all his brocken arms etc because it was made of sand alone. Im sure shukaku could do that too.

So basically im trying to say, Shukaku isn't the average giant monster that the straw hat pirates are always fighting.