1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Gaara vs Kabuto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Anbu Squad 7 Leader, Sep 29, 2006.

1. Anbu Squad 7 Leader Member

Gaara vs Kabuto.

This is pre time skip Kabuto, and the Gaara we saw fighting kimmimaro, after the Chuunin Exams.

Kabuto has no soldier pills.

Tags:
  2. Kakuzu GB Imperator

I'm pretty sure that Gaara wouldn't have much trouble beating Kabuto. Kabuto isn't fast enough to get past Gaara's defenses.

3. Celfur Member

This is Gaara all the way!

4. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

I don't think pre time skip Kabuto had any attacks that could pierce through Gaara's autommatic sand and his armor of sand.

5. Kakuzu GB Imperator

Come to think of it, you could give Kabuto the soldier pills and the outcome would be the same.

6. laughingman Member

Outside the desert, Kabuto would win. Gaara starts out with limited sand, meaning he can't use massive attacks and make a massive defense at the same time. It was also shown that his automatic defense has limits. In the Kimimaro fight, his sand could not protect two things at once. He protected Lee from Kimimaro using his sand, but then was unable to defend himself against his tail.

Kabuto can use several corpse puppets to keep Gaara on the defensive. Any offensive move creates a hole in his defense. A quick surprise maneuver like Shinju Zanshu from Kabuto would give him the chance to cut Gaara's chakra cords. That'd be GG.

Gaara wouldn't have the luxury of creating an ocean of sand. When he tries to convert the terrain, he has to channel his gourd sand into the ground for a while, meaning the amount of sand he has to defend with is reduced, and Kabuto would just bypass his defense.

In the desert Kabuto would have to summon Manda, or I'd have to rely on his expertise in genjutsu.

7. Lochen Member

There is no contest, Kabuto couldnt even get a hand on Gaara at that speed, and Gaara's defenses will far outlast Kabuto's cell regeneration. Only chance he has is his sleep genjutsu... and well, I REALLY wouldn't suggest trying that one on Gaara.

8. Ae Well-Known Member

gaara all the wayyy

9. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Uh this is a 1 on 1 fight? There's no one else Gaara has to protect. Besides, Gaara won't need to go as far as to put the ultimate Shukaku defense up. He used it against Kimmi because Kimmi had a hugeass drill that was stronger than steel.

How about his automatic sand protection? There's no holes in that.

Er... and why does Kabuto have the luxury of having dead corpses at his disposal. Also, he has no soldier pills in this fight which would make him tired extremely easily. On another disadvantage, he admits his taijutsu sucks ballsacs, so there is no way he can win.

Physically impossible for Kabuto. IF the terrain is in the desert, a grassy area, a rocky area, or the beach, Gaara can convert any of those to his own sand. Kabuto doesn't have any attack at all that can bypass both Gaara's automatic sand and his armor of sand. Plus, Gaara's not going to stand there.

We don't know if he can do that by himself. He had to use Oro's arm in order to sumon Manda, but eh I don't know for sure.

There's a reason why Gaara was the "secret weapon" during the invasion on Konoha. Kabuto wasn't. Plus, the TC stated that this is the Gaara when he fought Kimmi, so that decreases Kabuto's chances even more. Kabuto is around Kakashi's level, but the way Gaara is set up; it's one of the worst matches for Kabuto.

10. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Pre-skip?

Kabuto wins with ease. He wouldn't have any problem breaking through Gaara's defense with his chakra scapel. Plus, I'd like to see Gaara deal with Manda.

And Kabuto could heal from any of Gaara's attacks no problem.

Seriously people, stop freaking hating on Kabuto.

11. ku1jt Elite Jounin

Gaara wins. Kabuto's close-range fighting style is useless against Gaara, IMO.

12. Lochen Member

Look at the chakra consumption for both, and Kabuto is very limited

Do remember :Gaaraball too

13. The Truth Active Member

Who said Kabuto could summon manda? If he could then he wouldn't need Oro would he?

14. Sogeking is unfazed.

Gaara wins. He's a demon.

15. ~Redchaos325~ -a.k.a. sasuke325-

Gaara would own. Kabuto doesnt stand a chance...

16. King_Rollo Hokage

I'd like to see Manda handle Shukaku.

Bitch.

17. Tsunade Fangirl of the KWGoD fangirls.

Pre or post skip I give this to Gaara. He's a better close and long range fighter - as for a chakra scalpel, Kabuto even states during battle it's not adequate for doing deep cuts like severing heart muscle, etc...chakra scalpel definitely won't be cutting thru a defense that Kimimaros harder-than-steel bones couldnt get thru.

I don't hate Kabuto, either. I dig the guy, I think he's very tough and talented and he's gonna upset a lotta people at the end of the series with some ugly surprises...just think this would be a really heinous match up for him.

18. Gohan Everything has a weakness.

How does chakra scapel gonna break through Gaara's defence?

Kabuto can't summon manda...Or else why did he have to combine the jutsu with Oro, why didnt he just summon manda by himself?

Heal? Like Gaara would even give him a chance to heal. Kimmimaro barely had to both dodge AND attack at the same time.

Gaara has all the time he needs to create sand. He'll just trap Kabuto like he did to Kimi then make sand.

Noone hates Kabuto and even if they do then it wouldn't affect the result anyway because they are right, Gaara is just far supperior to Kabuto, and will crush Kabuto like the bug he is.

:p

19. ZABUZA = GOD! Destroyer of worlds

STOP FREKIN LOVING KABUTO
    Chakra scalples cant go though sand dumbass, and even if they could he cant use them becuase u need a SOLIDER PILL
    Kabuto cant summon manda, he need oros blood
    cant use dead guy control thing cause theirs no dead guys around

In the end kabutos piking sand out of his a$$ IN HELL!

20. XTwistedWindsX //~*Naruto Addict*~//

If you looked at my sig, I think you would be able to tell I support GAARA all the way. ;) Kabuto can't summon Manda without Oro, so he wouldnt have that to help. Gaara gets him in the sand coffin, then if it's over for Kabuto. Let's just say Kabuto manages to somehow get out of that situation, then Gaara uses Sand Avalanche and compacts it. Kabuto's done for.

21. kaizuki Ping Pong

gaara pwns kabuto