1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

GAARA VS. NARUTO(KYUBI)

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Uchiha_E.B., Sep 26, 2006.

1. Uchiha_E.B.

Who will win? It would be a nice fight.(KAZAKAGE With Shukaku)

Tags:
  2. DeOne

I find this thread stupid...If Naruto without kyubi with Gama won against Gaara and Shuka imagine Kyubi. Either way Naruto wins with or without.

3. Shizor

Yeah, we've already seen this fight, and Naruto won.

4. King_Rollo

Um...did you or did you not read the "Destroy Konoha Arc"?

5. Roy

hmmI wouldent know since I dont think Naruto would go 4 tails since he only goes like that when he has emotional stuff like with sasuke and stuff so ima give the win to Gaara

6. martryn

I'll also say Gaara. I think Gaara was better than Naruto in the Rescue Sasuke arc (when a Kyuubi Naruto couldn't touch Kimi).

7. Grrblt

Naruto used Kyuubi to summon Gamabunta. And he still didn't win.

8. CrazyMoronX

Unless Naruto goes KN4 (he would win at this point, but it would be a great fight), he has nothing to offer a flying Gaara, that can destroy a village with the greatest of ease.

9. Azure-kun

....Naruto wins with tails 3 if not 2 tailes alone...garra's Great & all but his Bijuu is naturaly weaker then Naruto's...as I recall Garra wasn't the Only One who got the chance to Control Shukaku.:oh

10. Lucifer the Enforcer

Gaara easily wins this. Naruto has some awesome moves and all but he couldn't touch Kimimaru (while Gaara annihilated him). Plus Gaara overpowers Naruto with the flying and Desert Avalanche to Desert Requiem combo.

11. Ae

i say naruto

12. Mr. Avocado

If Gaara squishes Naruto with a mountain of sand before he goes KN4 then he wins...

If Naruto goes KN4 ... RIP Gaara

13. DeOne

??? did u watch the fight? anyways I give it to Naruto since Gaara dosen't have the shuka anymore he has lost his biggest weapon against Naruto. But this is after the post skip which meens Gaara has gotten stronger. I stll give it to Naruto, if he is able to summo Gama he will win if he can use KN + Gama Naruto would win this battle, if not he loses

14. Grrblt

Yeah I watched the fight. Naruto used Kyuubi chakra to summon Gamabunta. In the end, they were both on the ground, unable to fight. In other words, no one won.

15. Superb Herb

I thought that he only used the kyuubi chakra at the end with the headbutt.
    Least that is how it is displayed in anime.

16. Azure-kun

the Morality of the Battle However was in naruto's favor, he was able to kill Garra during & after the Post-shukaku transformations. even though the 2 couldn't continue, Garra was scared outta his Mind to see Naruto Craw towards him...

17. ~Redchaos325~

I think that Naruto would win, but then again we were never shown Gaara true potential.

18. DeOne

If this is pretime skip Weve seen EVERYTHING that gaara has to offer. He even transform to shuka. As for Kaze we dunno. BUT I doubt hes stronger then before since he lost his Shuka. He has gotten stronger if u consider preGaara itself with kazeGaara but including Shuka I think preGaara is stronger.

19. Grrblt

He was never able to kill Gaara. It does not matter who was scared or who accomplished their mission, the fight ended in a draw. Both fighters were incapacitated.

20. Jun'ichi

Excuse me, if both are post timeskip Naruto would win, with his 4 tales. Gaara doesn't stand a chance O_O

21. jameshawking

Naruto can technically beat anyone in Konoha including Kakashi, save only Tsunade, IF he did exactly what he did to defeat Gaara, that is summon Gamabunt and ALSO let him do all the thinking.

Did you not see the battle? Gamabunta did basically everything, with abit of help from Naruto to defeat Gaara. If he also did this against Kakashi then its GG for Kakashi too. So if you wanna use Naruto with Gamabunta then use it in every battledome fight to compare strength.

Sick and tired of people comparing Naruto like this, the brackets are the type of Naruto people use to compare thinking they are the same yet Naruto with Gamabunta is hell of a different situation.

eg.

Naruto (with Gamabunta) > Gaara, but

Naruto(without Gamabunta) < person X

therefore

Person X > Gaara

wrong. Thats just stupid in my opinion.

23. Celfur

We've already seen the result of Naruto fighting Gaara without Kyuubi. If Naruto transformed, the result would be no different.

24. Azure-kun

If Only naruto did Kill that damned Emo.... never really liked Garra, God knows The Taijuu kage-bunshin would have killed him something Proper if he didn't whore shukaku :( still say the blondy wins this though due to his Preformance.

25. madheretic

By that logic, Shino would be the lowest in the foodchain, along with the Konohamaru corps. The bugs do everything. Does it affect everyone claiming it to be Shino's capabilities?

Kiba automatically loses half his capabilities, unless Akamaru is counted in every single fight, which is done automatically.

Naruto uses whatever he is capable of. He can use the Kyuubi chakra, he can transfrom into level 1,2,3,4 or even beyond. He can use the black orb of doom. He can use his skill to summon Gamabunta. The power/capability to summon only makes him even better. He can use the giant shuriken. He can use a thousand Kagebunshins. Pretty soon he'll do whatever wind-infused jutsu he's going to use. He could use a combination of all of these. It doesn't matter, because all that is Naruto's capabilities and tools available to him, just as Gaara has his own.

In Naruto, every fight is a fair fight, and any capability/tools available to a particular individual (including pills) is fair.

26. Gohan

Are you reading my posts carefully?

I never said it sohuldnt count. To put it short, what i'm saying is if you count Naruto + gamabunta when vs Gaara then please use it vs everyone else. Therefore is already stronger than KAkashi, Gai and almost everyone in Konoha save for maybe Tsunade

27. The hidden one

Well, according to what we know about the biju then Naruto with Kyubi's "full" powers(as far as Naruto can go with out dying) against Gaara with Shukaku's full powers then Naruto would crush Gaara easily...