1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

Gaara vs Naruto (post time skip)

Discussion in 'Anime Battledome' started by Kyuubi~Unleashed, Jun 3, 2007.

1. Kyuubi~Unleashed 曲玉

Naruto is pretty strong and has kicked Gaara's ass before, but keep in mind that Gaara IS Kazekage now and probably has alot of new moves. and there's the fact that we really haven't seen both of them fight at full power.

Tags:
  2. Dr.Jre32 taijutsu master

ok garra is now kazekage and naruto trained with ero- sannin jiraiya...... for some reason i think garaa would win i dont know why but from what ive seen from the naruto shipuuden episodes garaa as a kazekage he was impressive against dedaria but for some reason naruto never really impressed me except for his odama resangan ithink its called that he used to kill the fake itachi ..... so i think from what ive seen the kazekage would win

Edit: wait i forgot something naruto has his demon fox in him and if he would go with four tails since i almost killed jiraiya it might kill garaa.... so i change my mind maybe naruto would win

3. Oodan Rasengan Member

If he unleashed 4 or more tails he would beat Gaara.