1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Gaara vs. Tsunade

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by necator, Oct 9, 2005.

Who will win?

1. Gaara

72 vote(s)
    36.7%
  2. Tsunade

124 vote(s)
    63.3%
  1. necator Nothing

Don't know if this have been up before since im new. But what do u think?

Edit: my vote goes to Gaara

Tags:
  2. Gyroscope the flavin and the mavin

Just cos he is a Kage doesnt mean he stands a snowballs chance in hell against Tsunade.
    Just how many times must he die already?

3. necator Nothing

Well, I dont know :p just wanted to see and hear peoples opinions about this.

and damn you for your spoiler-sig :(

4. Evil Eyes Hokage-Sama

Poor Gaara has just been revived from death and Chiyo won't last forever to revive him every time he's killed.

5. TDM Toast

I don't question Tsunade's ability to win this, but how would she if she didn't have the slug?

6. Nico Active Member

I would have to vote for Tsuande.

7. ez Jesus Christ

I like Gaara and his techniques but i don't think he stands a chance against Tsunade until he gains more battle exp.

8. Anthriel 日本語の学生

The series would make Tsunade win this. But from what we have seen, Gaara should win. There are few attacks that could harm someone flying a few miles above the ground.

9. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Tsunade can... yep, here we go with the this again... throw a knife the size of Gaara's entire house way the hell up in the air and own a massive snake with it.

I imagine... if nothing else (which I'm sure there is; she's the goddamn Hokage) she could just hurl stuff at him until his chakra runs out.

10. Jonas Banned

Since when did he have any chance against any of the Sannins? Bah, poor Gaara would be sent to hell, visit Kimimaro, and back to the real world when Tsunade's done with him.

11. kataimiko 忘れるものか この一分一秒を

Perhaps in 10 years after Gaara had gained more experience and was an absolute powerful
    Spoiler:
    Kazekage
    surpassing his father. Then it would make an interesting battle between the two of them.

But for now, I would have to go with Tsunade winning.

12. Remy LeBeau <font color='#006600'>RogueTard</font>

Gaara would kick Tsunades ass!

13. TDM Toast

Wow, teach us more about your reasoning skills!

14. Kojiro Ganryu Sasaki アルかわいい

I'm in agreement.

I honestly can't see what Tsunade would be able to do against Gaara. She doesn't exactly have Deidara's abilities. (Deidara is one of the few people with a great counter against Gaara's abilities)

In short:
    Gaara wins.

15. Geese Yep

Look. If you can't fly at high speeds (fast enough to get past his defense), he'll just sink you or Sand Coffin you from a distance. If you recall, Gaara can fly at unreachable altitudes and has an impentrable (and automatic) sand defense capable of encasing him in a sphere that has a radius of at least 15 m and can black a fucking a-bomb, ensuring he won't be touched. It's a bit early for both of them but if you have half a brain cell and an iota of logic and observation in you, you'd know that Gaara would rip her apart, going by what we've seen. I mean, what the hell could Tsunade possibly do (ALL of her jutsus thus far have been close-range attacks)? Only and only Katsuuyu and her boulder-melting acid could make a difference (assuming Gaara doesen't sink her :D). So far, only Deidara or Super Saiyajin Gai (that is, 6th Gate Gai using Morning Peacock) could take him out. Gaara would eat her alive.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2005
  16. Scorpio3.14 mmmmm....pi

In a desert Gaara wins, plain and simple.

Anywhere else, Tsunade would probably win.

17. earthshine Banned

garaa would kill her easy. being a sanin dosent mean u get to defy reason, exactly what would she do against garaa? punch him? how the hell can she even get that close? his desert funaral can kill people before they can even feel pain, not just kill them, but juice them like freckin oranges. how could tsunude get outta that?

and of course, we have the whole flyin thing. does anybody relise just how far garaa went in the dei fight? apparently not. if anybody says tsunde can jump or throw somthing that high, im sorry, but your an idiot. even if she threw somthing, he can just move, its not like he wouldent see it comming, and of course he has a freckin sand sheild that can block a bomb able to destroy a whole village. but yea, maybe a rock could break through.

this sanin thing needs to stop, people just say she can win just off the fact she is a sannin, with no support for their theory, its bullshit

18. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

Easy as pie: Tsunade

Gaara won't stand a chance, how awesome his Desert Avalange may be, how awesome he may be, Tsunade will go down on him like a ton of bricks and it's just naive to think Gaara would actually be able to even lay a scratch on Tsunade....

THIS IS PRE-TIMESKIP-ANALYSIS! I AM AN ANIMEWATCHER

19. Blue Well-Known Member Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Does anyone really think that Gaara could crush Tsunade with his sand?:huh

That's pretty silly.

20. earthshine Banned

u did not give a single reason y she could actually win. and btw, she does not have superstrength, she releses a burst of chakra when she hits, she is not constantly at that strength

21. nwoppertje DANCES LIKE ITS 1999 :B

True, true...but I based my analysis on pre-timeskip facts as I am mostly an animewatcher..... I think that Gaara is, at that moment, not in a state to crush Tsunade...

22. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

pre timeskip, she needs 2 fingers
    post timeskip, she needs 4 or maybe 5

:lmao

23. TDM Toast

Alright, she summons her slug, and then the slug will proceed to blast out acid that will burn right through the sand. UNless it's in the desert, Tsunade wins.

24. earthshine Banned

kimmimaro had a bone armour suit to protect him, what does tsunude have, her boobs?

she is still a normal human, desert funaral would kill her instantly

25. Astranagun ...

Tsunade should be able to dodge most of the sand attacks, unless they're fighting in the desert and there's no where to run. she has to be really fast to get up to gaara while he's in the air to do any damage. plus, she can heal most damage dished out at her unless she was completely crushed.

26. Shoten Kage among kage

Tsunade can get out of desert funeral..Naruto manage to get out by summoning Gamabunta....And Tsunade does have superstrength because she lifeted buntas sword which weighs several 100 tons...

27. Scorpio3.14 mmmmm....pi

Tsunade needs to breath, last time I check being burried under hundreds of feet of compressed sand makes it a little hard to breath. If the pressure dosnt kill her, the lack of oxygen will. Gaara's sand pulls you under like quick sand. Strength means very little, in fact the more you strugle the faster you will sink.

28. Astranagun ...

Shoten, you can't really get out of the funeral once your in it

29. Code Zoamelgustar

Just cos she is a Leaf ninja doesnt mean she stands a snowballs chance in hell against Gaara.

30. OniTasku [Weeabro for life]

Tsunade.

Just because Gaara has the send to his defense, it doesn't mean he's completely safe from her attacks. Tsunade's strength is pretty insane, same goes for her stamina (ie: reference to the Sannin fight). I'm sure that she could most likely break through most of his barriers, and Tsunade isn't exactly sluggish (no, not a pun). She's extremely agile and a versatile opponent. Her muscles were cut and shouldn't have been able to move during the Sannin fight, yet she still kept on kicking ass.

In short, Tsunade could beat Gaara.