1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Gai and Tsunade vs Kakashi and Kabuto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Nice Gai, Nov 17, 2005.

Gai and Tsunade vs Kakashi and Kabuto

Poll closed Dec 8, 2005.
  1. Gai and Tsunade strength is too much

7 vote(s)
    63.6%
  2. Kabuto and Kakashi kills them dearly

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  1. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Who will win this fight? Can Gai and one of the Legendary Sannin pull of this win. Or will Kakashi and Kabuto own this fight?

Tags:
  2. Bosch Banned

Those two would have perfect teamwork. Kabuto might even heal Kakashi in battle, and cut Gai's muscles to render his taijutsu useless. Orochimaru's genius medical ninja and Jiraiya's genius ninjutsu ninja...they are hard to beat. Gai has no talent, and Tsunade is 50 years old. So, Kakashi and Kabuto would win.

3. Nice Gai Black Kamina

How can you assume Gai has no talent. Itachi warns Kisame about him. We have only seen Gai kick the crap out of Kisame. He open Gates. He said he knows how to fight against the sharingan. Everything Gai does it is over quickly. Opening gates is talent. If he is on the same level as Kakashi that is talent. What talent are you talking about so you can just clear it up with me? Everything he has done in the whole series has been pretty impressive. Oh yeah what happened after Tsunade got over her phobia. I will admit I am kind dissappointed in Tsunades performance but wouldnt she just heal Gai's muscles. Tsunade can have the playing field swarming with slugs and use that to her advantage. I am still going with Gai and Tsunade. She has sealed charka she is a battery pack for Gai. He can power up all day. Open up a couple of Gates and get healed.

4. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

Kakashi=Gai
    Kabuto>Tsunade

I'm going to go with Kabuto and Kakashi on this one.

5. Grrblt Banned

Kabuto>Crippled haemophobic Tsunade.
    But Tsunade > Kabuto.

6. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Yup especially considering that tsunade isn't really a haemophobic anymore...or at least she seems to be over it now. I say this fight goes to Gai and Tsunade due to her getting over that, and being much stronger than Kabuto at the moment.

7. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

:S can't choose zomg!! :S *head explodes*
    DRAAAAAAAAW
    (kitties way out :p )

8. Bosch Banned

Kabuto and Kakashi are Akatsuki candidates. They have high intelligence, experience, and genius ninjutsu skills. Kabuto is especially good at exploiting his enemy's weakness, which is an easy game against someone like Gai, or Tsunade as he already pwned her. Kakashi has the Sharingan, and Chidori. Kakashi and Kabuto will definitely take the cake.

9. Yakushi~Kabuto Banned

but when Gai open 6 gates he murders in seconds no matter what :/
    and Tsunade is no joke either as a support medic nin

I'd give the victory to Kaka-Kabu only if Kabuto succesfully disables Gai gates and if Tsunade can't heal him quicly enough, otherwise Gai can possibly kill both of them in a matter of seconds

10. Shanoa The blade to banish all evil

Kakashi would win because of his sharigan and kabuto could disable gai so i guess kakashi and kabuto would win

11. KuwabaraTheMan Eternal Love

The anime is clouding your judgment. In the manga Kabuto only used the blood after Jiraiya showed up, the phobia played no role in the actual fight, which Kabuto was winning.

12. Grrblt Banned

She still hadn't fought a battle in 20 years. And she didn't use Genesis Rebirth or Katsuyu against him, either.

13. Neut Tread softly & Carry a Big Axe

It would take everything in Kakashi AND Kabuto to make Tsunade alone go down and stay down. Tsunade is built like a tank and the centrepiece of her battle strategy is stay on her feet longer than anyone else. Gai and Tsunade together will just be a whirlwind of close range destruction, with strength and power being their shared characteristics. There is also no question of pair dominance: Tsunade leads, Gai follows. That being so, for them, their gameplan is to keep it simple.

Kakashi and Kabuto present a more interesting tag team, as the two have a good deal of cunning. They are geniuses of course, but s the other team are also geniuses in their own right. K&K have a more versatile range of jutsus though, so they do have a great deal of flexibility. They need to utilize every little bit of their chakra and stamina because that's what they're going to come up short. There will also be an unresolved problem of who will lead and who will follow; any unresolved ego issues will be the death of them. That's going to be their downfall, I think, since this team will need complex planning and execution to make sure their powers mesh together.

I'm going with Tsu + Gai, cuz I think Kakashi + Kabuto is a team easily broken.