1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gai vs. Kakashi Post-Time skip

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by hellraiser, Nov 13, 2005.

1. hellraiser

I ran a search and couldnt find any matches so if this thread has already been done then srry for that.

The fight between two of the strongest leaf village jounins, who do u think will win this fight?

Tags:
  2. Insipidipity

Trust me its been done...possibly twice even...look harder.

3. Jonas

4. jtl889

Dude, Kakashi would win pre-time skip, he'll win post-time skip too. Think about it.
    Kakashi vs. Itachi clone and Gai vs. Kisame clone. Kakashi lands a kick on itachi's clone in chapter 259, outsmarts him in 260. Gai can't even keep up with Kisame. In Chapter 256-ish, Gai almost gets cut in two right off the bat by Kisame (the weaker between himself and Itachi) until Lee kicks the blade away. Then, Gai gets smashed into the water by Kisame and had to use his celestial gates to win the fight, Kakashi didn't even pull out his Raikiri or his Mangekyou Sharingan.
    Deidara also stated that Kakashi's doujutsu is on par with Itachi's. So there, the difference is obvious. KAKASHI ROCKS, GAI SUCKS.

5. Hattackbeast

I'd say ms but theres no way he'd use it on his mate, plus they'd most likely be sparring seriously with their 'regular skills'. I don't know how serious they get in their matches,(what was the score? 49/50 to gai?) I wonder if gai would use his gates, and if yes kakashi might use ms now, tho in a non lethal capacity. I would say that they are dead even to be honest and i think that score might be more of a red herring. Don't forget they have fought A LOT. Kakashi might win the next bout.

6. Hef

Flush.