1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Galactus vs Gold Saints

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by DarkLordDragon, Dec 16, 2005.

1. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Galactus from the comic "Galactus Devourer of Worlds" is starving and want to feed, he couldn't spare the earth any more and he decided to destroy the planet earth and eat it. Athena being aware of Galactus arrival prepared a barrier over Sanctuary and the whole earth using her cosmo, her loyal Gold Saints decided to fight the monster risking their own life.

Who will win the battle?

Who will survive this war?

Do you think Galactus on his current state can take on the Gold Saints or we should use the full powered Galactus

Each Gold Saint can move at the speed of light
    Any 3 Gold Saints can use Athena Exclamation, an attack which is equal to the explosion of the Big Bang
    Any Gold Saint can live or fight in outer space
    They have the telepathy ability.
    If two gold saints fought each other they will be fighting for 1000 day.
    Gold Saints together can form the power of the son.

Each Gold Saint wears a Gold cloth and this cloth has the power and bathed in the sun and have unbelieveable resistence

Mu: He can send people to another dimension or underworld, teleport, invinsible barrier, throw thousands of attacks per second, After Image teleport. Healing powers, reading people's heart and thoughts. Psychic Powers

Shion: Mu's master but his techniques are stronger than Mu and he have extra abilities just like paralyzing the opponents body and paralyzing someone who have psychic powers like Mu.

Aldebaran: Have the ability to make the body explode (talking about Kenshiro)

Saga/Kanon: Twisting time and space, creating illusions, fighting using their armors, destroying the nervous system, paralyzing body, removing senses. Sending to another dimensions. They own attack which was stated to be equal in power to a exploding galaxy. Attacking non-physical objects, destroying illusions. Teleporting, hiding life-energy, turning their body invinsible.

Death Mask: Sending people to underworld, sending back opponents attack. Teleporiting, moving between dimensions, walking on the sky or water and flying.

Aioria: can do 100,000,000 blow per second. Healing powers. Barrier of light. Destroying the opponents body from inside by sending cosmo inside the enemy's body. Hitting invinsible objects, destroying things like curses

Shaka: Sending people to 6 different worlds. Creating different kind of illusions. Summoning souls and evil spirits. Removing opponent's 6 senses. Destroying the brain. Flying, Teleport, hiding life-energy, reviving after death. He have an attack and if the enemy was hit by that attack he will not be able to run or attack or defend. He can form a barrier too.

Dohko: Flying, summoning the power of 100 dragons, Psychic Powers. His armors countain 6 different weapons and he can use them perfectly.

Milo: His attacks make the opponents loses senses if they lost blood and the poison will be spread in his body. He can hit non-physical things such as soul... He was able to kill someone who had immortal body.

Aiolos: Aioria's elder brother and teacher. He and Saga were one of the chosen to be the Pope. When he was kid he killed Typhoon (The giant king who was throwing mountains to Olympus against Zeus and the others) with his arrow... His arrow technique can absorb all the energies from the Gold Cloth. He also have a similar technique to Aiolia's Lightning Bolt, the "Atomic Thunder Bolt" Aiolos' cloth was stated to be the strongest Gold Cloth. He also have Photon Burst, this attack enables him to send his cosmo inside the opponents body and it will explode from the inside. With Infinity Break Aiolos can show millions of arrow in second.

Shura: He was given a divine gift from Athena, his hand is the Legendary Divine Sword Excalibur, it can cut through anything, illusions or whatever... He also have some physical attacks and one of his strongest techniques is Seiken Ranbu, With this technique, Shura uses his Cosmos in order to cut all that is in field of vision. Million Excalibur leaves not leaving any chance to whoever crossing...

Camus: In most of his attacks he use the ice element. He have the ability to reach the Absolute Zero in Hades. With his powers he can hit any object on the earth by sending his cosmo and it will reach the Aquarius' group stars. He can seal the opponent in the Freezing Coffin, not even several attacks of Gold Saints have the ability to destroy it... He can hit invinsible objects and with his ice he can see anyone who is invinsible.

Aphrodite: Aphrodite can project red pinks whose perfume deprives the enemy of his five senses. With his Bloody Rose if it was hit in the right direction, it sucks all the blood from the heart and when the rose turns Red the enemy dies. He also have other attacks...

Tags:
  2. konflikti Mammoth self control

Starved Galactus? Without his heralds he is probably going to lose. With his heralds he has chance. On the other hand, well fed Galactus is way too strong for them. If they can't alter reality, they aren't good enough for Galactus. This guy hangs with Eternity and the gang.

3. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Galactus is alot smarter than most people give him credit, while he might wield the power cosmic, his most impressive abilitys are his technology (which is the most advanced in the marvelverse)

Weakened Galactus wouldn't stand a chance against the Gold Saints

Fully powered, with a herald(Nova or Silversurfer) he would put up a good fight.

4. Nice Gai Black Kamina

Galactus is Huge come on and he has a machine that makes worlds able for him to devour. You know he is vicious.

5. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

And Celestials (that are ranked below Galactus) were throwing Planets at Thanos :p

In the Series 'Thanos' Galactus supernova's a sun, then teleports to the middle of the supernova to open a portal, that should be some sorta indication of the punishment that galactus can take.

6. Id The Demon of Elru

Galactus can decide to make herlds out of ordinary ppl that arnt loyal to Athena, or against her.
    And now you have a small army of Silver Surfers to deal with..............

7. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

Galactus is the only being to survive the end of the last universe and the Big Bang (well, arguably Death and Eternity/Infinity also survived, but in a different incarnation--in fact, the Infinity Gems, I hypothesize, was forged out of the remnants of the HOTU-figure of Galactus's home universe).

Thus, he can take a big-bang level attack.

I'm seriously just going to have to ignore his initial appearance in FF, since it makes him out to be so fucking lame, and he really is a lot more powerful than that.

Even powered down, I think he has a good chance of winning. Many of the attacks that they use could possibly be absorbed by him. Further, he has very effective mind-shields, and could do some mind-raping himself (see Thanos series part 2, make mine manga cult). Also, he has no problems with light-speed or even "beyond light speed" travel, as a) he travels between galaxies and across the known universe with ease; and b) he has bestowed upon his heralds beyond light-speed travel, so they can learn from the master l0lz.

The problem with Galactus in matches is that, like most forces of his insane (relative) power, he almost always falls victim to plot no jutsu. Remember, people, this is a GOD we're speaking about. He is essential to the fundament of existence. In fact, if he were killed, it would be a harbinger of the end of the universe. Would the Gold Saints be willing to risk this?

In my mind, Galactus FTW, eventually -- although he might be forced to beat a strategic retreat in order to power up a bit.

8. Luckey Wants his custom title.

Saint Seya is more broken than a glass bottle after being dropped from The Empire State Building; and Galactus is more broken than a motor engine after being shot by a heat-seeking missile.

The result doesn't matter, since both are incredibly broken beyond repair.

THE BATTLE DOME IS BROKET!!

9. Id The Demon of Elru

Good job.Nybarius.

But with Full Athena Backing they have the insage plot no jutsu.

Athena with love and her spear can kill a God.

10. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

but his machine defeated him in the end, remember he turned to energy after all the energy mixed with him and finally turned to another sun or star...

remember this is Galactus fight alone, no heralds this time sorry ^_^ he should be fighting them alone. They are mere humans lol

I assume Thanos was shattring the planet one after the other...

Well I think he will face trouble against the Gold Saints in fight of speed, you know he have a huge body and he can be a target easily, It's true Galactus can travel in speed faster than light but his reaction in battle doesn't match that of the speed of light, you can tell by just looking his battle against the heroes in the comic where he has died. They were able to hit him but on the other hand he was absorbing their attacks...

Galactus turned to sun because he merged with the energies from the planets and the energy that was in the machine, but we all know all these energy came from the universe, one big bang, can Galactus withstand 4 Big Bang? I don't think he can do such a thing, I am sure he will turn to another Sun if he were mixed with the power of 2 Universes

Well as they say the only thing that can cut the steel is the steel. Lol

Athena is not allowed to enter this battle, she can use Nike goddess of victory to automatically win the battle lol... Just kidding ^_^

11. Luckey Wants his custom title.

This is unfair, because you're gonna just keep coming up with random assertions regarding saint seya. You're judgement is biased.

12. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

Well if you want to go there, Pallas Athena and her whole pantheon (including Zeus) are roughly equivalent to Odin and the norse pantheon (in Marvel terms), which means Galactus >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> her Saints :>

I'm pretty sure Galactus is able to withstand the physical assaults that will be dished out. Furthermore, he has more than five senses ("cosmic awareness") and so attempts to distort or disable his senses, as well as play on his feelings, will fail. If they dished out the big-bang attack, he would likely absorb enough of it to create a powerful shield, and then chill up in there.

Also let's not forget, if he's ever really on the ropes, he can force a tie by using the ultimate nullifier.

Result: Galactus, most likely, or a tie.

Gemini: Um, when did Galactus turn into another star or sun?

13. Linkage Member

what?!?!? 4 big bangs? thats pretty powerful. my knowlege in comics is limited but as far as i know i havent seen one guy in comics that can withstand that power. are there guys in comics that have shown that they can survive that kind of attack?

14. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

No I don't, you have fellow members beside me who knows Saint Seiya very well, if I am adding from my own or doing a hyperbole they will know that's I am doing and will warn me, but I am not... If you want evidence here are some:

if you want about the Gold Saints I am not saying hear what I am saying I am just telling you to see these episodes:

Episode 37 from the old series "THE MASK CRIES OUT! LOVE OR DEATH"

Episode 38: "CLASH! GOLD SAINT"

Episode 39: "SPEED OF LIGHT! MASTER OF EXCEEDING FORCE"

SS Side Story 1

SS Side Story 2

Saint Seiya Taizen (Encyclopedia)

Episode 66: "SHIRYU! RISE TO THE STARS"

Episode 72: "GO SEIYA! BEYOND THE DEATH OF FRIENDS "

Episode 73: "GATHER, FRIENDS! ATHENA'S PALACE"

Episode 51: "WHY! FANG OF THE GOLD LION " please watch the episode in the minute 20 ^_^

SS Episode G chapter 8, chapter 33, 34

SS Side Story 2

Episode 38: "CLASH! GOLD SAINT"

Episode 53: "THAT MAN! CASSIOS DIES FOR LOVE"

Saint Seiya Episode G chapter 1

Aioria's ultimate attack "Photon Burst" chapter 33, 34 from Episode G

SSG Chapter 10 & 11

SSG Chapter 4

Hades ova 9
    Manga Volume 21
    Saint Seiya Taizen

yeah thats if the case if Athena from SS universe is on the same level on Marvel Universe level... C'mon even Loki the asgardian god was hit by Spider-Girl (Spider Man's daughter) and he couldn't feel her from behind, you know Athena, Abel...etc are far different than what they appear in MU

Well Shaka can remove the 6th sense, the brain. You knw what that means? Mu can see where is the part of the cloth is weakened, so he can see that in Galactus armor and aim with their Athena Exclamation on that part and this will 100% affect Galactus.

The "Galactus Devourer of Worlds" comic, when he decide to destroy earth and then he reaches the Shi'ar empire, all the heroes there fought him and finally the energy from his machine mixed with him and Galactus started to die, flying in the sky and turned to another sun/star thats why I am saying the starving Galactus wont be able to withstand 4 Athena Exclamation, 4 attacks and each one of them have force not the range, the force of big bang.

Remember Saga says that attack is equal to the big bang in its force but it will not be the same size, the cosmo (The power itself equal the power of the big bang) it doesn't mean if it was exploded it will destroy the universe or even a country. Now we have 14 Gold Saints this mean they can do 4 Athena Exclamation

15. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

"Galactus Devourer of Worlds" sounds cool, can you upload it to my ftp (ftp.hugemassif.com) or perhaps give me a link to it (direct dl or torrent or w/e is fine).

By the way mostly Galactus doesn't treat the people who attempt to fight with him as any sort of threat, so he doesn't come off looking very good -- the Avengers are as gnats to him. However, if he immediately perceived that the Gold Saints were a threat, couldn't he just absorb their sun using his apparatus (by coming up on it from behind--relative to Earth--he should be able to do this BEFORE an object travelling the speed of light reaches him), get really powerful, and then fry them before they can use their attacks?

By the way, I'm unconvinced that a brain-attack would work on Galactus, since there has never been any indication that he has a brain, in the conventional sense. In fact, he has been completely vaporized (see: "Darkseid v. Galactus: The Hunger") and he just re-created himself on the spot, a la Dr. Manhattan.

16. Lucifer Banned

dude, Who The hell is that Galactus?... I don't even remember.... I google it, oh it's from silver surfer.... I was kid only watched SS on TV...
    but Silver Surfer beats Galactus, right?
    Silver Surfers =/Same Size/= G0ld Saints would win....

doesn't matter about Huge....

17. The Transporter Still.....Curiously Insane....

To be honest, I think Shaka's ability would have no effect. You don't understand, that Galactcus is NOT HUMAN. He's older then the universe itself lol. So, I assume somthing that could effect a human, would have a HARD time effecting him ^_^.

And besides, if he can survive the END of a Universe, as well as the beginning of another, I am pretty sure he could withstand 4 big bangs(The reason why I state this, is because, basically the One in Only said, "Okay, this universe is no longer", destroyed it, and created another. And he SURVIVED. He survived GOD wiping him out of existance lol).

Even hungry, i am pretty sure Galactcus could put up more then a decent fight ^_^

-Simon

18. Rice Ball Well-Known Member

Thanos had the IG at the time...(nuff said)

19. Id The Demon of Elru

I think he is the embodiement of raw energy, like a star in a sense, and what you see is just and armor to contain that energy.

20. Death Fog Spit Your Game

There's not many in comics that can survive that. Galactus is still pretty much debatable as what the guys in this thread are doing. But Multiversal-level beings should be able to survive it like LT and the one who has HOTU.

In DC, well Lucifer has already proven that he can survive a multiversal explosion and not even get so much as a tan. And this explosion(which was Michael's power, btw) had the power to wipe out the whole DC Multiverse which consists of thousands of alternate universes. So basically he easily survived not only 4 big bangs but thousands of it. Archangel Michael being Lucifer's brother and equal in power should be able to survive it as easily too.

21. Id The Demon of Elru

Yet Lucifers brother was beaten badly by Sandapolin, Am I right?

22. Death Fog Spit Your Game

Not exactly. Sandalphon stabbed Michael at the back who was distracted fighting the Rebel Angels. Sandalphon made it clear that he was clearly no match against Michael. But when Michael hesitated in finishing his former brothers-in-arms, Sandalphon saw an opening and stabbed him in the back.

23. Id The Demon of Elru

Oh thanks.

any how does Lucifer compare to

Specter
    Micheal
    The beast (I think thats his name)
    Superman Prime
    Parallax
    Imprex Prime

24. Death Fog Spit Your Game

I think its a better idea to create a separate thread for that. We'll go horribly off-topic if we continue it here.

25. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

Well I tried to upload in your ftp but it gave me the error message "Access is denied, please check if you have the permession...etc" I will try to create and upload a torrent if I have the time

Well Gold Saint can create the power of the sun if they gathered and burned their cosmo together that doesn't count the two other gold Saints (Shion & Kanon) even if he absorb the sun they will create another sun with their cosmo lol ^_^

Well if I remember well Galactus spared Darkseid world after the speech Darkseid gave to Galactus "Look in my eyes...etc" if this was able to convince Galactus I don't see how the Gold Saints and characters like Shaka, Saga, Shion, Dohko wont be able to convince Galactus. But again in this thread it's like to kill or to be killed

You really don't know Galactus!! O_O alright here you go:

the problem is the saints techniques worked on giants, mythological beings, souls, curses...etc for example Aioros in Episoge G with the golden arrow killed Typhoon the dude who was throwing mountains on Zeus on the others.

but again his armor have weaknesses, Mu & Shion can analyze his armor and spot the weak part then the others can use their Athena Exclamation on that weak spot... The problem is in MU the universe itself is divided into multiple universes but it's not as big as the one and only universe I think. I mean multi universe is like a galaxy for other animes such as DBZ or Saint Seiya...etc and if Galactus can survive such a power how he turned to sun when he merged with the energy from his machine!?

26. Nybarius Ennui Bores Me

No, what happened in "The Hunger" was that Apokolips (sp?) didn't have any energy in it for Galactus to feed off of, so Galactus went away after Darkseid gave him a speech about how they are the same.

27. Zoro - inactive Siegfried Mustang

Galactus only counts with his tecnology and only have courage to fight peaple much weaker than we is.Galactus=George W. Bush.The Gold Saints sure wins.

28. ~Kaio-Cam~ Katon, Ryukken no Jutsu

seeing all these characters now who can move just as fast as light, makes me sick lol. I can see if it were teleporting, but c'mon? lol moving at that speed could kill you. Skin be all pushed back and shit ahha.

29. Luckey Wants his custom title.

People are really overpowering their side of the arguement in all of these threads in the battledome. They just dont want to lose their side of the arguement that they hyperbole-shit up.

30. DarkLordDragon Well-Known Member

What are you talking about? Atleast you could try to actually think of something... Anything to say in your useless posts. If I have to look at another post with just "Being a crybaby" I am going to scream. Seriously man now you think people are exxaggeration you could yourself see the mentioned episodes that stats the kind of power written in the forums. You don't need to believe what the members say at least you need to believe the anime/manga itself. There are at least a dozen SS's fans around here you can ask them all about the powers instead of blaming the others and saying they hyperbole.

What makes me laugh people say that DS can move 500-1000 times the speed of light, people saying he can do this or that when he never did that's what makes me sick... The problem is the people can't accept the fact that in anime/manga world there exists characters with such abilities :)

*No offence Luckey, for LOVE & PEACE ;) *

Well I don't remember well because I read long time back...