1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Gaming Forum!

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by Perverse, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Perverse Crow Black Harm

Hey,

This isn't an ad for my website but rather for a friend's forum. The URL is earlier. It has a bit of everything, with discussions on Konami, Capcom, Square Enix and Namco games, as well as entertainment (TV/Movies incl. Anime, Music, Books), a creation zone (GFX, fanart, fanfiction, an RPG system, and a general area where you can chat, or discuss serious issues, and also a quiz corner.
    It's a new forum but it's very good the RPG is heaps cool I suggest it. One request is that if you join, put your referrer as Dub Fresh. That's my username over there. So yeah, if you want a place to chill, Dark Essence is the place.

Tags:
  2. b0rt retired, moving on. =)

lol that's like the 15th time Gemini started that place. It failed everytime. So I ain't gonna join. But hey, do me a favor and tell him that Jamie said hi. ^_^