1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

Voting for the first Konoha Country Club Poetry Competition is live!

Please check out the Entries here.

Place your votes in the 1st Choice Vote thread here and the 2nd Choice Vote thread here.

-- NarutoForums Staff

Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Gandhi ji on MSpaint.

Discussion in 'Art Lounge' started by badaudio, May 31, 2007.

1. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

Hey There, I come looking for critiques, comments, and the like. Took me about 20 minutes give or take.

Tags:
  2. zamiel art slave

thats good, maybe try adding more black to the shaded areas (where its supose to be darker than the other shaded areas) so it gives it volume :D

3. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

Ahh, i definatly see what you mean. Good thing about paint is that you can easily fix or add things in.

4. Shiranui Nullius in verba

*clap, clap* nice job, Gandhi was an inspiration and its nice to see a good piece of him:)

5. zamiel art slave

you should try to do the lines and do some gray scale shadding in photoshop :] it should look great

6. badaudio (ﺧ益ﺨ)

Ehh, for this peice ill i want to keep at MSpaint. Though i can picture it looking very nice if i did do it in photoshop.

7. xXKenshinXx Sm3xi

8. halfhearted The gaze into the sun

Incredible job for being done on MSPaint, I must say.

I really like the strong, calm expression on his face, which epitomized a lot of how I saw Ghandi's attitude during the height of his activism. Also, it's great to see that the outline to the skull and face is well-done and in proportion, which can often be difficult when drawing out bald individuals.

If I was going to give any critique, then I might say you could try focusing on matching the right and left half of the face better. While very few people (excluding maybe Denzel Washington) have perfectly symmetrical faces, his eyes and ears don't appear to fully match in the way they fit into his skull or how they are shaped inside.

But, all in all, great work. Makes me want to see what you can do with just a pencil and paper. XD

9. Soldier ಠ__ಠ)ノ

I like the second one posted, it looks nice with the shading like that :)

10. IchiTenshou ღ SOKA Fanboy ღ

11. Ashiya ǝɯosǝʍɐ sı nsʇǝz

It is very detailed for a MS paint artwork. The likeness of Gandhi is also very well made. I am impressed. :amazed

12. Byakkö sort of cute

really nice artwork, I like how you drew something less common around an anime forum lol.
    I like how did it in MSPaint, by using little dots. You made the drawing recognizable, very talented.