1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Gear 2 Luffy vs. Ace

Discussion in 'One Piece Battledome Archive' started by tanukibeast, Oct 14, 2006.

1. tanukibeast bijuuslayer

and no i'm not being a noob. ace does not have his logia powers down to a reflex as shown when he went through those walls.:nod

Spoiler: My Opinion
    i think luffy would win just because he can avoid any of ace's attacks(except maybe ace causing a massive heat backdraft but he hasn't shown the capability to do this yet so... yeah) and if he goes straight into jet gatling i think that would hurt ace pretty badly.:wink

Tags:
  2. Geou Pronounced Jee-Oh

Ace will win unless Luffy can knock him out with the first punch, which he probably can't do. Ace would most likely be alert and stay in his fire form for the rest of the match if he ever gets hit.

This is kinda unrelated, but there's gotta be a way for people to hit Logias without their weakness. After all, how could Whitebeard be the strongest with people like Enel around?

3. MegaManMario Hyper Ninja

I think Ace is going to be stronger than Luffy for quite awhile longer.

4. dark_vincent 9000

I think that too, because in the other way, logias would like rule the Earth :laugh

Gear 2 Ruffy wins, maybe he put a Gatling Storm out of nowhere and pnowz Ace

5. Jh1stgen Active Member

We have seen Croc, smoker and Aokiji use their DF's ability and manipulate their body and turn into small particles ~ So that should be the same case for Ace ... so luffy wouldnt even land a punch against Ace~ Unless we are talking about a water luffy =D

6. Hitotsumami Hahahahahahah!

If Luffy can't touch Ace, he can't win.