1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Genji: Dawn of the Samurai

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Kucheeky Badkuya, Sep 1, 2005.

1. Kucheeky Badkuya

This samurai game looks really cool. I like how they have a slow motion style attack where if you are surrond, youpush the buttons that appear on teh screen and you do amazing moves to kill everyone around you. The environments look really good. The game has a Next-Gen appeal to it. Gamers are giving it a 9/10 and the press is giving it an 8, Famistu the Japanese gaming mag, gave it an 8/10.

Tags:
  2. Sasuto

Wah awesome!! It looks more than cool! It's supposed to be already out?? august 5? is it a japan game? or is it already here?? cuz if it,s here i'm going to my video club tonight haha! :p

Ps: Ohh :( nevermind, the realease date is september 20. But damn i wanna play this game like a lot of other games coming out this fall ( blitz: the league, shadow of the commusaille( something like that), and others that i don,t remember lol :p

3. CrazyMoronX

Might be a fun game, but after God of War, my hands need a break from mindless button mashing... what I really need is a nice, soothing RPG to calm my poor trembling hands.

4. Kucheeky Badkuya

God of War was a damn good game. But, it came out awhile ago.

This game is going ot have some do it on your own stealth. meaning there is paths in the game to the bad guys, you can charge at them or stab them in the back and go back hiding. I wonder if there is deciapations arm cutting leg cutting? I know you can cut people in half, because the big guy with the pillar in a non-playable demo, cut a guy in half with that power attack.

Rumor also has it, that this game could be $20, since its $20 in Japan. If its $20 this game is going to do well. I guess I can pick this one up and finish it before Castlevania DS comes out.

5. CrazyMoronX

True God of War was entertaining to a point, but it was still a thumb numbing finger mashing festival...and I never got around to playing it before about 2-3 weeks ago.

I'm just your regular RPG-loving loser. :sad

Maybe if it had.... RPG ELEMENTS I would like it that much more... but more of a Castlevania style. Time will tell, I'll probably rent it eventually.

6. Sharingan_18

7. Chatulio

8. Kucheeky Badkuya

@ crazymoronx - Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, or Stella Deus

9. Sharingan_18

Cool. Looks like im gonna hafta check this game out when it finally comes out.

10. theoneandonly

yeah i've been targetting this game for awhile, but didn't actually buy it yet. i'll get it soon

11. dark_water

I've finished that game since it's been out for a time already... Yoshitsune's on my desktop. Downloaded the wallpaper from site. It's sooo cool...

12. Astronaut

but now all I can see is the guy at the ps3 convention going,
    and there will be epic battles--GAINT CRABS.

13. Freija

Personally Kengo 1,2 looks better to me(i own them) and kengo 3 overwhelms it, that looks something like dynasty warriors, and i weren't too fond of those games.

14. MS81

I love Genji but how about days of the blade do you think it will be as good or better?

you know in japanese myth that yoshitsune was trained by a tengu that's why he good see body movements real good.

ala sharingan uchiha clan.:wink just think about it

who ever played the game knows what I'm talking about you know when you get to the last stage you have 3 super bar guages that represents the tomoes.:wink