1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gennosuke's doujutsu vs Sharingan

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by zounds-_, Nov 8, 2005.

1. zounds-_

I suppose it's a spoiler for those of you who haven't read or watched basilisk. So last chance to look away ! =P

Gennosukes doujutsu is using the enemies killing intention and their own ninja techniques against them. Basically making him the god of duels in basilisk.

And most of you guys surely knows how Sharingan works so won't bother with explaining that ;p.

Tags:
  2. Kyuubi Naruto

Shouldnt this be in the outskirts battledome?

3. Insipidipity

Yes, it does, and it's already been done there. Gennosuke won...rather easily.

4. zounds-_

sorry =]

Will look things up to next time

5. kitanichaiken@yahoo.com

i definitely agree that gennosuke will win,,, note have you watched the movie shinobi (2005) with cast yukie nakama as the leading lady of gonnosuke.... it was great and from that movie translation of basilisk it clearly shows how pwerful the eyes of gennosuke is,, its like Kenshin Himoura's ultimate technique the so called Amakakerou Riyuhunou hirameki... the moves of gennosuke is incredibly fast that it cant be deflected nor can be seen.... however considering the sharingan it is also powerful but comparing it to gennosuke or oboros eyes of judment the sharingan is still left behind... or can i include Midou ban eyes it is also one of my favorite eye technique..lets say for example sasuke would be fighting gennosuke face to face using his mangekyu sharingan... the thing is before sasuke can do anything he'll surely will be dead cause gennosuke when using hes technique can see things or technique attacks at a very slow motion.