1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beast Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Get real, Konoha is weak and gonna get crushed

Discussion in 'Konoha Library Archives' started by MF NaruSimpson, Oct 27, 2006.

1. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

Team 7 , some of Konoha's best young nins and it's elite-bloodline having jounin got trampled by Sasuke.

Team Asuma, elite jounin of a the Sarutobi clan (?) and genius shikamaru got trampled by 2 Akatsukis who weren't even serious yet.

For Konoha to hold off a war from Akatsuki and Oro's camp would require all the elite jounins to fight (Gai, Kakashi, etc...) plus the Hokage and Jiraiya.

And Naruto can't even do it cause he'll go to far and destroy everything after letting out 4 tails, or he'll die, end of story.

As it is Konoha is doomed...

Tags:
  2. opie Retarded Fish Frog

dude, konoha has aoba. end of story.

3. DeepThought I See What You Did There...

Good thing they have all those people on their side.

4. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

Fear not!

Akatsuki will never fight in a group bigger then two people. They are to dumb to gather all at once and own entire big country or catch ajinchuriki.

That allows random smaller plot no jutsus to occure, without cosmic scale h4x that would destroy the series.

Some will die 'cause of plot induced stupidty, three will get owned by Gai, Jiraya and Tusande sacrificing themselves, and rest will decide to be good guys.

End of story. The good side always wins :cry

5. Orga777 I LIVE... FOR THE FOURTH TIME!

Except they weren't really trying to fight Sasuke. Wait and see what happens next time before you say they are doomed.

Hm? Shikamaru is just a Chuunin after all. He really didn't have a chance in hell to do much. Surprising he did as much as he did. Asuma is strong, but he is not Akatsuki strong. Especially when one of them was freaking immortal and killed him by stabbing himself. How do you combat that?:laugh

I don't really think they are doomed yet. You have to wait after Naruto's training to be over before you say that.:nod

6. Futagokage Runaway Kage

Quoted for ABSOLUTE Truth.

Underling: Boss, the main guys are coming to the castle.

Boss: Send our warriors in order from the weaker to the stronger to stop them, just one at a time.

Typical shonen conversation, so the main guys get stronger in each fight.

7. rorykage Too Cool for Ninja School

you're gonna be disappointed when konoha wins the struggle.

bad guys don't win, hero stories sell. it's just the way things go, accept it.

8. Deeo 8

Maybe but still
    susake>>>Sasuke

If Konoha gain susake Akatsuki and Oro are doomed

9. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

I hope they all gonna die in that Kanoha, sacrificed as lambs on Jashin's God altar.

10. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

Forgot to add "and it still wouldn't be enough".

11. Ninja-G33k Clumsy Old Ninja

But you know that, in spite of that profoundly ugly fact, some folks around here would sell their souls to read an ending like this:
    Not sure why that sort of thing is popular in some circles, but there it is; not unlike folks who root for Sauron when reading Lord of the Rings...

12. Axeman Give or Take

Not to mention Akatsuki just seized skull island's resources.

Without Faye Wray, they are doomed.

13. Toad_king New Member

Nope wait and see, i think konoha will make it.

14. Turin Turambar Lurker

Well Kakashi could go around and "snipe" them all, take a couple months off to see the country side, if it weren't for plot no jutsu :yawn:. Instead, he is training Naruto to be better than Yondaime with an uber wind rasengan... :sigh:

15. BUBU!!! Member

Nonono konoha will be doomed.. and be taken by akatsuki leader whch is hokage... and then naruto and the others will escape.. and he will train with kakashi.. and when he grows up ,, he pawns them all

16. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

kakashi can't do that cause of sharingan limitations, and his non uchiha body.

17. Naruko Supporting Staff

Konoha isn't weak, it's the strongest of the large village countries *and* as long as they have Yamato, they have the ultimate trump card - KWGoD!

Now, the Konoha Village could be trounced by an invasion force, but they'll have evacuated the residents , regrouped, and their military will come back and fight. They practice the Will of Fire, eventually, they will win. Konoha is an idea more than a place now, Akatsuki would have to kill every single resident and ninja to destroy that and they'll figure that out too late. Even Orochimaru didn't get it, hence, he lost when he tried to invade.

18. FitzChivalry Person of Internet

Konoha's arguably the most powerful military village in the Narutoverse. The village's produced The Sannin, Itachi, Sakumo, Yondaime, Sandaime, etc. Something that people have to realize about Sasuke's encounter with Team Kakashi is that he didn't own any them more than just making themselves look foolish.

Take a look at Naruto and Yamato: You have a shinobi in Naruto who wasn't exactly the most physically conditioned to fight Sasuke, on account of, you know, skin sloughing and searing off, a monster taking over your body . . . remember that? Then, you have the team captain who, by his admission, held back because he took Naruto and Sakura's feelings into consideration. And the time Sasuke pierced him with his Kusanagi, Yamato saved Sakura who - moronically, if uncharacteristically - impulsively rushed in so she could "beat him with her own hands." Yamato fixed that mistake and paid for it. Sasuke didn't stab Yamato because he was superior, but because Sakura was, for all intent and purposes, an idiot. Sai, I have no defense for. He was overpowered. But with Naruto and Yamato, there were extenuating circumstances.

And it's not like they're sitting on their ass while they allow their fighting abilities to gain rust now. Naruto, in mere days, has acquired a skill that should normally take any normal person years to garner. He mastered his chakra's affinity; a Jounin skill. Once he's finished with the training, he'll be in the same league as Sasuke. So if Konoha's doomed because Sasuke's good, I'd call that auspicious tidings for Konoha. Far be it from the second most important character in the series to be strong. We wouldn't want that now. And yes, Shikamaru and Asuma lost to Hidan, but Hidan was serious. Kakuzu was the one who didn't show us everything he had. We saw Hidan's special abilities.

Konoha is enemies with Orochimaru and Akatsuki, but Akatsuki and Orochimaru have been at odds since he's left. There's no love lost between them either. Remember, Sasuke's purpose is to take one of Akatsuki's own down, and Orochimaru wants Akatsuki out of the way too, as well as Kabuto. It's not Konoha versus the world; it's the world versus Akatsuki.

As it is now, though, the entire world is doomed, not just simply Konoha. As it is, it's the world's responsibility to get rid of these guys, and they will. Eventually. And whatever happens to Naruto, it'll be more complicated than how you said. "Four tails pops out his ass, then he dies." The situation with Kyuubi will be resolved.

19. MS81 Supreme Jounin

Sasuke will bring pain on those Akatsuki bastards(Oro also).

20. Turin Turambar Lurker

@Naruto Simpson,
    I was being facetious, that is why I said he should take a couple of months to see the countryside, do a little spy work with Jiraiya ;p.

21. LordoftheAbyss Dark Wizard

amen brother!

22. MF NaruSimpson In memory of Trayvon

I will continue to maintain, until a better Hidan fight, that Hidan wasn't serious.

As for your second point: I think that there's a triangle of enemies here. Neither would mind if the the other 2 destroyed each other. The only two who truly needs to have a piece of somebody else is sasuke and oro. Sasuke insists on defeating itachi, to hell with everybody else's plan, and oro must have sasuke, to hell with everybody else's plan.

I see, but I was just saying that as powerful as Kakashi's MS seems, we know it's very limited.

23. Dr.Douchebag Terry Wrist

dude konoha has the KWGoD this is the strongest type of defence in fiction

24. Rhaella nothing but the rain

If Konoha is burnt to the ground I will rejoice.

I wonder if all five great villages, once they're seriously weakened and diminished, are going to have to unite. I can see that happening eventually so that they all (Konoha included) get out of this in one piece. But I doubt that Konoha's going to be destroyed completely, as much as I wish it would.

25. cbent22 is your girl's favorite colour

No Konoha will prevail bc first they have all the good guys and second they are not the only who is at odds with Akatsuki.

26. Turin Turambar Lurker

I believe the only limit of the jutsu is Kakashi's inability to use the MS as extensivley as one born with the bloodline. However, his improvement indicates that he will be pretty useful in assasinations. Essentially, he can activate his MS immediately, as seen in the Deidara bunshin incident. He can use the technique about three times, before he becomes incapacitated. His aim is dead on when he is not trying to alter the barrier size. The unaltered barrier is pretty large so if he is presented with the right opportunity he can teleport a large group away from a decent distance. Not to detract from your thread, but I believe that the good guys suffer from "plot induced stupidity" and "plot no jutsu" as well. In the appropriate environment and circumstances anyone can be defeated, no matter how much we like the character or how impossible it seems :p.

27. Squire of Fate Active Member

No, Konoha has the great Plot no Jutsu which alters reality itself. Even if Konoha is really weak, they won't get torn down, if they do somehow, some will survive and rebuild the village. It's all in the plot.

28. The Pink Ninja Infamous Cocksucker

Akatsuki are painfully overated. If they attacked Konoha head on they'd be utterly destroyed. Even with the army it'd be a tough task.

Until Oro accends to Godhood he's not a real threat either. His army was wiped out in his attack on Konoha. He's not had anywhere near enough time to rebuild it.

29. JayG Konoha's Beautiful Green Beast

Akatsuki is NOT stronger than the strongest Ninja village in the Narutoverse. If there is anything I got from the latest chapter, it is that. That is why they are attempting to go about their world domination the way they decided to (using economics and money) rather than brute strength. They want to weaken the military strengths of the villages first. If Akatsuki really is this super strong organization that some make them out to be (that they are capable of taking down Konoha), then why are they going through all the trouble of setting up this "scheme" and collecting the bijuus?

30. Batninja Tobi for president

Konoha village + sand village + Oro/emo kid + Kwgod + 2 legendiers.

Vs.

Akutsuki​