1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice

Gifts From Beyond the Fourth Wall: Mindset

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki' started by Silnaem, Sep 16, 2018.

1. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

If the various characters had the exact same mindset as you, what would change in terms of ths decisions made and story flow?

Their knowledge etc is the same, its just their mindset which changes

NB:
    They don't all get your mindset on the spot, rather each gets your mindset while everyone else stays the same

Tags:
  2. Xel

Lel, if any of them had my mindset they'd retire from being ninjas and pursued some civilian career :catshivers

3. Silnaem Nothing for Wisdom

Consider characters like Sai as well as the InoShikaCho trio whose bloodlines force them into death dealing

4. Xel

If you take fillers into consideration, it's totally possible to retire from Root. Well, even Nono did it in the manga, I know Danzo came back for her, but he never tried to get Yamato back. I also think it's possible to avoid clan stuff. Like, Hinata lost her heiress status and technically didn't have to continue being a ninja, though she chose to do it anyway.

5. Xel

Now that I think about it, my mindset/mentality is pretty much the opposite of what would make a good ninja. I lack obedience and I'm only loyal as long as it's convenient, and I avoid physical violence like plague, plus I'm neither a genius nor a hardworker, I'm just average and fine that way. When I feel like something is not worth the effort I just don't do it. I bet any of my ninja superiors would just refuse to deal with me :catshivers