1. Ho ho ho! It is time to celebrate!

Christmas is coming, and we invite you to join the NFs Ho-Ho-Holidaze Event!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Santi would like to notify you guys about The Alley Banner Contest
    Dismiss Notice
  6. We invite you to join two banner contests in  New Leaf and Naruto Battledome.

Dismiss Notice

Giorno Giovanna in TTGL-verse

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome' started by Blocky, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Blocky Tongs Man

with new updates added to TTGL lately, I still wonder this outcome now.

Can giorno with GER can beat the verse? or gets drilled to death?

He takes on the weakest to the strongest one by one.

Tags:
  2. Fang Titan

They literally can't do shit to GER. And Giorno being here is honestly irrelevant since GER is fully independent of Giorno to operate until the Stand arrow fell out of his body.

3. Imakarum Mirabilis Perfect Immortal Machine

4. Blocky Tongs Man

IIRC there has been some evidence that STTGL is now recently multiversal.

It has something to do with the multi-dimensional labyrinth made by Anti-Spiral.

I am aware of GER being multiversal for affecting Diavolo's time skip and making a universe where diavolo dies from hobos over and over again.

but can his hax affects multiversal+ level beings too? :hm

5. Fang Titan

It should.

6. Imakarum Mirabilis Perfect Immortal Machine

I remember that being a discussion from years back and I can't remember if that was ever resolved

7. Claudio Swiss Well-Known Member

Weren’t GER only universal due to nullifying king crimson?
    Can it really work on beings in the multiversal range such as STTGL

8. Fang Titan

Present universe = temporarily erased due to the nature of King Crimson
    Temporal future universe = universe that exists in the time skip as King Crimson exists in the future

GER retroactively influenced both of these with its powers to force Diavolo into never taking action while technically "not existing" in the interval.

Only thing I remember was Sables trying to argue GER couldn't beat Zamasu merged with the universe because he as claiming it was more minds or entities then what we saw GER effect.

9. Imakarum Mirabilis Perfect Immortal Machine

But it's not more minds, it's just Zamasu's consciousness

Not only that but I'm relatively certain that GER tells concepts to fuck off on a universal scale at least

That's way beyond Zamasu's paygrade

10. TTGL Infinity Big Bang Stormer

TTGL is now multiversal+, it's well above GERs paygrade.

11. Sablés Well-Known Member

Eh? i didn't come up with the argument that GER cant affect multiversal beings. It's been around longer than that. Whether it's legitimate is another story, of course.

The Zamasu thing was def wrong though. Like IM said, it's really just one consciousness.

12. Fang Titan

I'm in agreement but you were in the PAST arguing it couldn't beat Merged Zamasu.

13. TTGL Infinity Big Bang Stormer

Low multiversal isn't fractionally close to the level that TTGL is on.

14. Imakarum Mirabilis Perfect Immortal Machine

I mean if GER is proven to be able to tell the effects of D4C to fuck off, it’d have more universes to impact with its nullification ability

Actually IIRC GER sent Diavolo to alternate dimensions after he dies each time and it’s going forever. Dunno if those are universes tho

15. Fang Titan

GER would scale from D4C so there's no hard-cap there. Its > not a mere "low multiversal". It says fuck you to concepts like life, death, reality, willpower, time, space, non-existence, so not seeing what TTGL is going to do here. We are talking about a Stand that was erased from existence and still didn't give a shit.

Realities, not dimensions. It was a specific reality that GER doomed Diavolo into being in an infinite death loop for example. And those "parallel" worlds are alternate universes in SBR. And there's no way D4C is going to out-muscle GER in terms of range or scope.

16. Imakarum Mirabilis Perfect Immortal Machine

So essentially GER either resets the entire reality or sends Diavolo to a new one? Interesting either way :hmm

17. Fang Titan

No, that's GER's "you ain't doing shit" ability. The whole death loop is separate from it and a different power.

18. TTGL Infinity Big Bang Stormer

Then do you have objective tangible evidence of GER scaling to infinite multiversal beings? TTGL and it's weaker forms already dealt with being swho could work outside time and space, manifested Spiral Power in a place where it was made impossible to manifest Spiral Power and can nullify the probability of GER working on it in the first place.

19. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

All it did was negate the possibility of Diavolo of being dead, but as he was killed the universe keeps him in a state of "dying" but never staying like that.

That's a single universe being "cut in two" which it didn't really affect, it never happened because of GER'S hax in the first place.

It was never erased from reality nor did it manipulate those concepts, you are confusing the results from it's power with his actual power.

20. Fang Titan

Working outside of time and space < ignoring non-existence. Also probability doesn't mean anything to a Stand that ignored causality and can impose its power regardless of cause and effect.

We already know you don't know shit about TTGL or JJBA, no one cares about your dumb head canon.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  21. Darth Nihilus Super Saiyan Black

22. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

Is good that you know when to deflect the argument since you know you have 0 chance of winning with such an insane logic as "a single universe that had 10s of it's time erased is the same as two different universes"

Especially after part 6 and 7 pointed out how parallel universes actually work in JoJo.

23. Fang Titan

I'm not going to bother giving a detailed refutation on why everything you said is completely wrong given your meltdown in that SS and TTGL "debunking" thread you completely failed at. Take your L.

24. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

I proved my point in those threads and here as well, if you refuse to defend your point I'm just going to take it as a concession.

If you feel like you can reopen the TTGL thread, this time just don't have the mod not allow me to respond.

25. Fang Titan

You provided ample evidence you have no idea what the hell you are talking about when it comes to Saint Seiya, JJBA, and TTGL. That was the consensus and your crippling inabiltiy to actually debate or refute anything anyone said countering your nonsense. Take your L. You aren't saving face here.

26. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

The consensus is irrelevant, what matters is who is right and who is not, and I definitely proved my point when people went "that's Another Dimension not the golden dagger slash"

Mind you, you already tried to push multiversal GER years ago and most people disagreed, then just stopped replying because they came to the conclusion that is pointless to debate with you. Right now you are simply refusing to debate and trying to insult me, that in itself should be against the rules since you just waste everyone's time being this is a debate forum.

27. Imakarum Mirabilis Perfect Immortal Machine

You know people come upon overlooked information and new evidence all the time right?

Besides, multiversal GER was never resolved because I don't think we ever got definitive proof that GER > D4C although if it's true that GER can control other universes, it should be multiversal to some degree at least

28. Fang Titan

Multiversal GER was resolved. GER affected multiple universes and creatives a private reality to kill people that exists outside of the regular one, beyond that its perfectly legitimate power scaling GER from D4C.

29. lol 4th dimension reiatsu Well-Known Member

Yes but in this case there's no new vidence, it's the same argument as years ago.

But even if it is stronger just being >D4C doesn't make GER a multiversal+ threat.

Im simply objecting to the idea that GER was ever erased from reality, that erasing 10s from a single universe somehow means two universes and that GER is above all kinds of abstract concepts.

GER is universal/universal+/maybe low multiversal since it did shit all over KC and it seems it protected Giorno from Pucci's bullshit but that's it, and I feel most people agree with that even if they wont say it just because it's me saying so

30. Fang Titan

Reminder to just ignore 4th since that debacle with him being btfo iby everyone n every thread involving JJBA, TTGL, and SS. :lmao

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List