1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Girl saurus

Discussion in 'Akihabara Records' started by rokkudaime, Sep 3, 2005.

1. rokkudaime is dead

anybody here read this manga?, i think its still ongoing.

Tags:
  2. dark_himura Messiah Complex Kid

whats it about? im kinda finding romance mangas now to read. =)

3. Code Zoamelgustar

I read Girls Saurus (and read Girls Saurus DX up to the latest scanslated chapter.)

It's... interesting...

It's basically about a guy with gynophobia(fear of women) which he developed after a fat ugly girl stripped and then beat him up.... then goes on from there, usual harem-like things aside from the fact that the girls are quite perverted and well the male fears them (reverse instead of usual I guess...)...

4. rokkudaime is dead

^its funny that the girls have really taken hold of him. its really funny at times

5. thevassago Reader

Yeah, this manga is really funny but I think there is not much character development. No matter what happens our guy will still remain same in the end. (I did not read all btw, maybe this changes in later episodes)

6. Saurus ♥ dango-chan

I just have to say .. .that my name has nothing to do with this manga,.. never heard of it ... thx