1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

5. The KCC is hosting a Short Story Contest!
    Entries are due by July 9th at 2:30am UTC!
    Dismiss Notice

GJ/Ulqui/Eilforte releases

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Mori`, Dec 1, 2005.

1. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

Well I was thinking about something similar to this earlier and I just read the post about Eduardo being the most stupid looking villain ever and thought I might look for some opinions.

Eduardo says that their release shows their true forms (or something along those lines), he promptly becomes quite huge and can hurl fire (?) but what I'm wondering about is for our more bishy arrancar friends :p

Basically Eduardo becoming big and bulky doesn;t surprise me, similar things will happen with Nakim and Yamii (when we see him again) but I'm wondering what sort of things will happen to the more slender human looking arrancar, Ulqui/GJ/Eilforte and probably Shaolon (but he's not really bishy :p). I can;t really see them sprouting ultra powerful massive arms or giant armour plating and have been wondering whether their releases might do something similar to Ichigo's ban kai with adjusting their attributes without distorting their form.

I had originally though it would be the Vaizard who did a similar thing but now I'm beginning to wonder if Ichigo's ban kai isn;t a perfect hybrid thing, then the closer an arrancer gets to being perfect and therefore more powerful the less their release affects their form and the more powerful it becomes.

For the Vaizards I think that their forms won;t be affected by releases but they will have phsyical traits adjusted.

hrm anyway the main point was, will our bishy arrancar have releases that affect their form less than Eduarado;s?

Tags:
  2. Spanishinobi Lost man roaming

I only can laugh when I remember to hitsugaya saying:"Ten arankars can drestoy the Soul society". 10xDeeroy can destroy the Soul society, 10xEdorado can destroy the soul society, then if Rukia owned Dee Roy, how many Rukias can desstroy the soul society?
    Feel the Arankars powers inside you and then you realize they are useless.

3. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

I can only laugh at those who fail to read and understand that vastoorode and arrancar are different...

4. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

By unleashing his true form, Edorad became bigger. I'm thinking the Arankle bankai is a complete release of their true form not just the arms, legs, etc. So when/if Aizen teaches them Bankai, then they will regain their former Hollow shape. Becoming bigger through Shikai/Bankai probably means Gillian or Ajuukasu if they are former Menos.

And assuming that not all the Arankle are Vastroode(I'm thinking the top 3-5 will be), then it would make sense for those Arankle to have a Edorad-ish transformation. In my opinion.

5. Bass dream chaser

They can only release their swords one time.

6. Mori` <blink><font color="#DAA520">Sunshine.</font></bli

that was why I only referred to them as arrancar releases, rather than initial and final.

7. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

We don't know that Arankles don't have Bankai. All we know is that Edorad didn't know of Bankai. Hence why I said if Aizen teaches them about it. I mean, any hollow who has witnessed a Bankai has probably not survived the experience, so they most likely wouldn't know about Bankais.

The Arankle zanpakutou is the nucleus/very center of the Hollow ability compressed in the form of a sword. If the shikai transforms just a body part, then it isn't their true form.

Note that Kubo has Edorad say "The sword's release" not "Shikai release." Even if Edorad himself doesn't know it, that implies not only the Shikai, but the Bankai as well.

In anycase, the other Arankle, bishi or not, will probably have huge body shifting shikai's too, excepting the Vastroode Arankle.

8. Kepa spinningkickinyourface-jutsu

well a lot of hollow use the direct approach...attack your opponent head on, just hit harder than he does ;)
    but we've also seen hollow with traps and tricks, which I think ulqi will gain... and you know, there are always simple solutions like rocket-shoes... Hell Deiroy had had a cannon for an eye, guess his arrancar would involve a bigger cannon ;) (or sniper)

9. jonat3 Active Member

It seems to me that arrancars don't have bankai if i read Edorado's description. Their release is completely different than shinigami's.

It makes sense too. Bankai is a move that not everyone can attain and that requires 10 years for even the strongest guys. An average guy may need even as high as 100 years just to attain bankai. I think Kubo solved this problem by giving arrancars a different type of release that already serves as the equavalent of bankai.

10. Bass dream chaser

Bah! They don't have any "extra power". Just the power-up from taking off their masks. When an Arrancar releases it's zanpaktou, its their final release.

It doesn't transform a body part, it lets them use 100% of their power.

Because they don't have a Shikai or Bankai, they just release their sword.

11. Gallic Rush Why not?

Deeroy wasn't at the Vastroode level (according to Eduardo).

Eduardo himself seems kind of weak as well. It is probable that the ten strongest vastroodes in hueco mundo along with Aizen could destroy Soul Society.

Consider that it would probably take the 3 strongest Captains to beat Aizen (he stopped Ichigo's ban kai bare-handed and owned Captain Hitsugaya). Then, there's Captain Ichimaru who could take 2 or 3 of the lesser Captains easy. After that you only have a handful of captains left, all of them weak. 1 Vastroode for each, and then what do you have? 4 Vastroodes left which could probably take out the vice captains. Especially when you consider the gap between vice captain and captain.

Ichigo could definitely upset this, but then, that's why Aizen wants him dead.

12. Bergelmir Ultimate Doolbreaker

Meh, we'll see. If I'm wrong, so be it. End of story. Ultimately its up to Taito-chan. Mebbe that's why he left it open, could be he himself isn't decided on Arankles getting Bankai.

There is one thing I am curious on that has to do with the Arankle releases. Lets say a Gillian or Ajuukasu is turned into a complete Arankle(Note: not perfect Hybrid, just Arankle), do you think it would get sized down to human size or retain their humoungous size? We know that Grand Fisher was massive as an Arankle, but he wasn't complete...

Just wondering, 'cause if not sized down...then that would make these arankles Vastroode... which would be wierd...