1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We want YOU the community to help contribute to the new Spiral Rep titles!

Please, check this thread.

Dismiss Notice
  5. My fellow ningen! It's time for another Dragon Ball Banner Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  6. [​IMG]

We are going to give one month of coloured usernames to a couple of NF users.

Please, check NFs Valentine's Day Event

Dismiss Notice

7. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice

Winter Go-Toubun no Hanayome

Discussion in 'Akihabara TV Channel' started by Zeta42, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Zeta42 Hentai

First episode is out. Here are my complaints.

1. I can't say I'm pleased with Matsuoka's voice acting, I expected Fuutarou to be a bit more expressive. I've always thought that Hiroshi Kamiya would've been much better for his role.
    2. I didn't like is how they treated the scene where Fuuts meets Nino, either. The part where Nino makes a scary face... well, I expected it to be much scarier.
    3. They added a scene where Yotsuba sees Fuuts drop his test. I can't say why it bothers me without spoilers.
    4. The bride is unvoiced. Laziest and lamest way they could hide her identity, they should've hired a 6th VA instead. I was so looking forward to hearing her "fu fu".

But despite all that, I enjoyed this episode and already want more! Thank God there's plenty of other anime to watch or I'd die from boredom.

Tags:
  2. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

I think Matsuoka's performance was pretty solid. It was more subdued and yet varied compared to his standard stuff and I think it was perfectly fine.

I'm surprised they got KanaHana to be the slutty looking one with the short hair. Interesting choice. Inori Minase is quite good as the one he meets first.

I actually think the anime came off a lot better than the manga, particularly due to the pretty bad translation I read when I first read it. I hear it's gotten a new translation so hopefully that got fixed up.

3. blakstealth Revealed Moderator

Man, it's been a long time since I've watched a harem. gonna check it out

edit: I really enjoyed that. Everyone seemed likeable so far.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2019
  4. Lewd Super Moderator

Didn't think it was anything special, will give it another ep.

5. blakstealth Revealed Moderator

Miku was kinda cute this episode. The scene with Miku disguised as Yotsuba almost fooled me lol. :blu

It's kinda endearing how childish and bratty these fuckin girls are. I love how after failing that test, they all run away from him back to their rooms.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2019 at 10:55 PM
  6. MusubiKazesaru Moderator Moderator

Wow~

7. blakstealth Revealed Moderator

they all look the same. what can ya do:blobshrug

8. Drake WORK MAKES YOU FREE

Nino is best girl and I haven't even read the manga. Don't @ me.

9. blakstealth Revealed Moderator

she the kinda girl that'll lower your guard down and slip something in your drink

10. Zeta42 Hentai

That moment with Miku saying "Take responsibility, okay?" is supposed to be beautiful, and the anime kinda messed it up by having Miku herself turn and keeping her hair frozen in mid-air. It looked stupid.
    But the rest lived up to my expectations. Yotsuba was the first to notice that one of her sisters is crushing on Fuuts, hmmm...