1. chrolloseum
    Take your chances in The Chrolloseum!
    Opened September 29th through October 15th
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

God Vs Superman

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Neon, Apr 12, 2005.

Superman VS God

1. God- he does have the whole almighty thing going for him

63 vote(s)
    70.8%
  2. Superman- Has beaten gods before

9 vote(s)
    10.1%
  3. Tie- They go have some pie, because everyone loves pie

17 vote(s)
    19.1%
  1. Neon

In response of the Jesus Vs superman thread, i give you the real ultimate battle

Tags:
  2. Hyuuga-YoungIsh

SUPERMAN wins GOD SUCKS *lightning bolts strikes me dead*

3. CrazyMoronX

*Superman thinks about attacking*
    *God speaks*
    *superman dies*

4. ouatic

hahahahahaha! I absolutely agree with that!

5. Neon

I was going to vote for superman until i saw bean's post, now all is clear to me, superman it is

6. mpthread

If superman cant take Jesus how can he take God the sun of Jesus? Besides who said it would be a wrestling competition. God also has the undead army of heaven Superman is screwed

7. Neon

^^^ No help here this is one on one, and superman has the whole justice leauge anyways

8. mpthread

undead army kills the justice league

even if it is one on one god is the light superman would be blinded

9. martryn

God can create matter... any matter, any substance. We all know what that would mean for Superman.

10. SantheGhost

Gad all the way!!! superman would die just woundering if he could beat God. he would die of stupidity because who is really that stupid to take on God besides satin?

11. Literally Exaggerated

depends:

Old-testament God. Vengeful, capricious, would own superman

New-testament God. Probably unkillable by virtue of being omnipotent. on the other hand, all-forgiving, so its a tie.

12. Reznor Supporting Staff

^Exactly.

God wins.

Also Superman needs the Sun, and God > Sun.

13. David Ola

WHo ever made this tread is the biggest idiot I have ever seen. BAAAAka, BBAAAAKKKAA

14. erfi

The answer is pretty obvious...

It is a tie of course...

I mean...the answer is even in the choice...
    "Tie- They go have some pie, because everyone loves pie"

EVERYONE loves pie, therefore they have to have a tie and go have some pie...

15. Xelloss Advisor

Ok to start, yeaht he bible its write in god stead, second jesus did live, theres lot of prove by the rome empire that a man with that name exist, now if u ask me, this fight would never even happen Superman (pacifist lover), and God (he is mean to be love) so nonono, but if it did happen, cathalic god its allmighty, so theres no way superman or anyone by the way can deafead him, and about jacoob, he fight one angel that was in god stead. Now if u want to fight god u have to pass, cherubins, angels, choirs (like 7 if I remember correctly), and the arcangels that every arcangel ist as strong as satan, then if by any chance u defead them, u have to face god. But I would do with a tie, becayse tihs fight would never happen

16. CrazyMoronX

That wasn't God as we think of him wrestling Jacob, if it was the real thing, Jacob would die, Moses couldn't even look at God in his real body on the mountain, becuase no man can look at God's face and live. It was a carnal human form that God took on to wrestle him, with the proportional strength of the average man. Jesus was the human incarnation of God, and he was just the same as every other man, and might of lost in a wrestling match to Jacob too.

Anyway, even if Superman looks at God's face, he dies.

17. CrazyMoronX

That's taken a bit out of context, he didn't literally see God's true form face to face, he saw the human incarnation face to face. He said that right after they where done wrestling, are you saying he beat God at wrestling, in his true form, that is so unimaginably powerful, that you can't even stand in it's presence? God wouldn't show his real form to Jacob, becuase he knows it would kill him, so instead he took a form that Jacob could see in person, and still live.

18. CrazyMoronX

Yeah it is right there, plain as day, they wrestled, and somewhere else plain as day, no man can look at God's face and live. So I have to draw the conclusion it wasn't God's true form, it was a human incarnation that you could look at the face and not die.

19. jkingler

Ummm...He's God? Kind of a no-brainer, IMO.

20. Asmodeus

Yeah, the key word here is....*dum dum dum....*GOD! Lol, actually, when I did the Jesus vs. Superman thread, I almost made it God...but I thought that it would be a little unfair, lol. Oh, btw, all God would have to do it think Superman out of existence.

21. Neon

Bean's post are still the only one with biblical proof behind them, so until someone has proof I stick with bean and superman :p

22. UltraSynaptic SeizureNinja

God will poop out a Kryptonic meteor and own Supermans' ass.

GOD WINS

23. The Wanderer

God and Superman in the battlefield

Before the battle even starts, God sends lil sissy Supes to a world full of kriptonite , where he gets to see Louis getting raped by Luthor. And as he's seeing that God sends his Angels and Archangels with kriptonite swords, kriptonite gattling guns, kriptonite atomic bombs and kriptonite stuff. And after lil Clark's body is blasted into oblivion. God just destroy his punny soul just like that

God >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lil Supes

24. Bronwen

You seemed pretty sure that the text in the Bible has to be taken in the literal sense...uh..no? 10 years of having to be forced to attend religious classes does teach you a few things and taking the bible literally is a big no no. -_- Unless of course, your perspective is taught by an entirely different religious traits that views the bible as something else altogether.

Besides, you're basing a really ridiculous death match on one fragment of a story (out of hundreds of pages worth of God worthy kicking ass) of a supposed immortal (death match my ass, you can't kill an immortal being much less the one whom supposedly created this world) being and if taken literally we could put the whole bible in literal context; created the friggin universe where Superman lives, hailed firestorms on sin city, resurrected his supposed son and while he could've created massed genocide on the universe, he forgave people just because he was a dandy immortal being and didn't have the heart in destroying his creations. His creations.

God omnipotent? Immortal? Yeah...Omniscient is probably another story altogether, if, suggesting, we take the bible into the literal context.

Yeah. God. Boom.

25. boredvietboi4o8

God will just turn superman's heart into a big rock of kryptonite and when superman tries to rip it out, he'll kill himself

26. The Wanderer

Hey it's God vs Superman, it's a "what if" situation . God is fighting Supes, so I would expect him to destroy him like that

27. mgrace

Didn't superman die????

God won... and would win.. He made superman..

28. Bronwen

Oh boy, now we resort to calling names? Thanks. :huh It's kinda hard to resort to taking this debate seriously, after your response to my post and calling me dumb, when this is a silly versus match so whatever rocks your boat. Superman wins. Your opinion and clearly I have mine. Besides tell me when you see a God vs. Superman in the bible and I'll take your word for it.

29. martryn

God has no body, or rather, he can choose to not have a body. And, he can create matter. God creates kryptonite, kryptonite > superman. If God wanted to make this a physical match-up, and decides to inherit a body, he can make himself a kryptonite body. And since superman gets his power from the sun, God can destroy it. Where does wrestling even come into play?

30. Xelloss Advisor

Ok, first u tell me since when superman its real, now for prove, theres enough prove at least Jesus did live. Now if u want to talk about the bible, on the genesis, god create light, and rip it off the darkeness, aka the sun... when I see superman do that tell me.

And abuot gods, why do u think catholic god its not represent in mainly any comic, simple most religion gods, watch over something, death, harvest, life, happines, love, etc, while catholic god... watch everything... omnipotent, allmighty, theres some meaning to those words. And as everyone point out, he didn?t battle god himself.