1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Godaime Hokage w/o blood phobia w/soldier pill vs. Kabuto w/soldier pill

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Dark Dragon, Nov 17, 2005.

Who will win?

1. Tsunade

29 vote(s)
    85.3%
  2. Kabuto

5 vote(s)
    14.7%
  3. Draw

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Dark Dragon

People think that Kabuto is stronger than Tsunade because of that battle they had, but the Tsunade fans had this argument:
    1.) Tsunade was rusty and didn't fight for a while
    2.) Tsunade had the blood phobia
    3.) Kabuto used that Soldier Pill

Now, I'm gonna make this a fair fight. In this scenario, Tsunade has already gotten over her blood phobia, and she is currently Godaime Hokage. (Meaning, she is not rusty with her fighting skills anymore) Both Kabuto and Tsunade took 1 soldier pill. Who will win?

I think Tsunade will own Kabuto, but some people have different opinions. :)

Tags:
  2. Freakness

Tsunade > Kabuto . Legendary Sannin > Elite jounin . Simple as that .
    And Tsunade fans are right, not that I'm a fan of Tsunade, but he did take that soldier pill, which changes alot of stuff, and she did have the blood phobia .

3. TDM

Look, I know Tsunade's going win, but even if Tsunade flat out beats Kabuto in the manga, people will still think Kabuto > Tsunade. :notrust

4. martryn

Tsunade doesn't need a soldier pill to kick Kabuto's ass.

5. Uchiha Chris

Sadly enough...Kabuto would give Tsunade a tough time in this battle but, Tsunade would end up beating the crap out of him.

7. Chiru

Tsunade would seriously pwn him w/o the soldier pill. Damn Kabuto is soooo overrated by his fans.

8. Jack Frost

*sigh* Tsunade wins this, although I don't think it would be an outright "curbstomp" that alot of people make it out to be (as I don't think that most "Elite Jounin level" versus "Sannin level" matches would be outright "curbstomps").

I find it funny when people bitch about the fight saying stuff like "Kabuto used a soldier pill; it's not fair" or "Kabuto used her hemophobia against her; it's not fair" (that isn't to say that is the case with this particular thread). I wouldn't have thought that utilizing strategy or utilizing "ninja tools" were off limits in a fight. Of course Ninja not fighting fair!? Preposterous! :eyeroll

In the end Kabuto utilized a strategy to combat one of the legendary Sannin; only a complete idiot would try to square off against a superior enemy when said enemy was at full strength.
    Tsunade decided to go all "mad bull charge" (not her most intellectual moment) on Kabuto and Orochimaru, and after eluding her until she ran out of steam, Kabuto popped a soldier pill regaining the stamina he lost; Tsunade...did not. People seem to think a completely fresh Kabuto decided to pop a soldier pill for kicks.

Nevertheless Tsunade wins, it is nigh impossible to rationalize Kabuto winning against Tsunade if she summons Katsuyu (admittedly difficult (although not nearly as much) to rationalize without factoring in the summon).

It is unfortunate that she was unable to prove this true in the manga.

9. Shiron

She might have some difficulty beating Kabuto, but Tsunade would definently win.

10. Dr. Obvious

Tsunade definitely, Kabuto gave her a rough time with her blood fear which pretty much paralyzed her, if she is over that, she wouldn't need the food pill to school him back to kindergarden.

11. hernan

Tsunade is only motivated when she is gambling. And her motivation was not really here against kabuto, thats why she was so rusty against him and so impressing against oro. She needs motivation to feel involved

From now on, I too will bet my life

In the end she was not the same. she just beat the shit out of orochimaru and his damned summoned snake and kabuto was not interfering he know he would have been owned, yet it doesn't mean kabuto is stronger than his master.

Anyway, she seems to be very hard to defeat when there is a lot of things to destroy ( her speciality). At the beginning of the fight, Oro and kabuto were forced to escape from the city to have a chance :p

12. Chamcham Trigger

Tsunade has this one. I don't even know if she needs the soldier pill....ok that might be a stretch, but she still has this one.

13. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

How about this instead: Kabuto... with the pill, and Tsunade, with her phobia.

Could Kabuto kill Tsunade? No, he couldn't. She's practically immortal, unless you're badass enough to deal her instantly mortal damage, which Kabuto isn't.

She either loses the phobia suddenly or gets accustomed to the blood, and then Kabutops is done for.

Yes, Kabuto fans, he would give her a difficult time, regardless of pills and phobias. But this isn't a battle Kabuto could ever win.

14. Jack Frost

Not that I'm contesting Tsunade's victory in the original situation, but there are a few things in this post that I disagree with (and not being smart enough to leave this all alone I'm going to attempt to address them).

Wouldn't this turn out the same way minus intervention? Which would essentially turn out bad for Tsunade no?

I wouldn't say that; while attacking arteries and the heart in the midst of battle is out of the question (as stated by Kabuto himself), the neck is still a viable option (also stated by Kabuto). There is also the option of disabling the rest of the opponents body and then going for the kill (not stated but I feel that I can mark this down as logical supposition).
    Assuming that you are basing her "immortality" on "Souzou Saisei", one could argue that, as she can't go around using it all "willy nilly" (it is seemingly taxing on her body (chakra or otherwise)) and the fact that it is not an offensive technique, that it isn't neccessarily the instant victory card that some may believe it to be.
    Of course, seeing that Kabuto wasn't actually trying to kill Tsunade, I suppose it's not something either of us can prove or disprove.

Wouldn't this count as 'Wishful thinking'?

Let's not get carried away here. While Tsunade may be the better ninja of the two overall, and that given the stipulations presented by the topic author she would win this battle; there's nothing to say that under certain conditions Kabuto couldn't defeat her. In fact the manga has proven this to be true and has giving various examples.
    A superior ninja can be defeated by an inferior ninja (sometimes more than one inferior ninja) given certain circumstances. I believe that Tsunade and Kabuto's altercation was one of those instances; she had quite a few disadvantages (a paralyzing phobia being the most glaring of them) and he exploited them; were it not for outside intervention Orochimaru and Kabuto would've carted her off while she was "freaking out"; there hasn't been anything to contradict this point.
    It's not like he doesn't have a chance in hell given the situation that you presented.

15. The_Leader

I think that Tsunade's state of mind could decide a whole lot in this match. If she's in the "KILL BURN MAIM SLASH DESTROY DESTRUCT GAAAAARRRRR" mood, she's going to get hammered pretty hard by Kabuto. Maybe not downright defeated, but she's really going to be pushed to pull out a win.

If she's being rational and calm and calculating, she'll probably manage it without having to Genesis Rebirth over and over and over.

The problem is that when we see Tsunade in combat, she's more of the smasher than the thinker/Hokage.

I still don't see how her Boss Summon makes a difference in any case or form in this fight. It will be decided taijutsu wise.

16. Keyser S?ze

tsunade doesn't even need the pills, as long as she has no phoebia kabuto doesn't stand a chance. tsunade vs kabuto = tsunade is the owner of kabuto.

17. hesd

For a sannin to be beaten by a a jounin..hmmm.. If Tsunade's a weak mammary gland, then Kishi shouldn't have included her as one of the Sannins. The inferior can defeat the superior thingy does not apply to a hokage jounin match-up. The hokage will definitely win: experience wise and jutsu wise.

I'll really make spirits take over Kishimoto's body to make him reclaim Tsunade's right as a Sannin.:laugh

18. Reznor Administrator

Tsunade wins this.

But not "I give him 5 seconds!!!!!!!1!"

An Elite jounin will never go down easily.

19. Uzumaki~Kakashi

Tsunade wins. But Kabuto is a worthy opponent.

20. KuwabaraTheMan

I'm going to buck the trend and go with Kabuto. Yes, I'm a hopeless Kabuto-tard, but bear with me for a minute before tearing into me.

From what we've seen of each character, Kabuto wins, even if he isn't necessarily better. I'm basing my argument solely off of each characters shown capabilities.

Tsunade has 3 possible victory conditions, I intend to prove that Kabuto can stop all of them, and thus avoid loss, and beat Tsunade using an ability she has not shown the capability to stop(Chakra Scapels).

Victory Condition One:
    Super Strength:
    Kabuto has shown that in just a split second he can disable Tsunade's extreme strength, this would never work against him.

Victory Condition Two:
    Nevous System Attack:
    Kabuto was stopped by this at first, but with a little effort he overcame it. He could probably recover instantly if it was ever used again, even Tsunade was shocked by his ability to do this.

Victory Condition Three:
    Summoning:
    Kabuto can summon, too(we know he can, because his blood was used, and it has to be the blood of someone who signed the contract).
    I'll admit this is my flimsiest argument since its unclear if he can summon Manda on his own, but I'm going to assume he can at least summon a high level Snake.
    Regardless, we haven't seen a Boss Summon ever fight against a normal human, so who knows if it would ever happen.

Thus, I believe that based on what each character has demonstrated, Kabuto would have the upper hand in a rematch between the two.

21. Azrael

Tsunade = Legendary Sannin + huge knockers

Kabuto = Nerdy elite jounin + hasn't smelled a women in 8 months

I give this one to, Tsunade.

22. kapsi

That's what boxers do.

23. Hattackbeast

bend over kapsibitch, its time for your medication.

24. Evil Eyes

Tsunade takes this. I don't see how Kabuto can deal with her Summon. Don't tell me he can summon snakes coz he clearly can't. He only performed the hand seals and unsealed Oro's contract (he marked the tattooon Oro arm with blood). Oro's chakra and contract were the ones responsible for the summoning.

Even if he could summon Manda, which is definitely most unlikely, do u really think Manda would even listen to him?!

Tsunade is on a whole other level compared to Kabuto. He might surpass her one day, but now Tsunade>>Kabuto.

25. kapsi

How come she didn't summon Katsuyu right away if that's all she needs to win? How come? How come? How come?

26. Evil Eyes

Maybe because she thought Kabuto wasn't that big of a threat?

27. ~ Masamune ~

tsunade will win, she'll smashy smashy his face. lol.