1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gohan(Mystic) and SSJ3 Goku vs Super Sonic and Super Shadow

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Giovanni Rild, Sep 28, 2006.

1. Giovanni Rild

All transformations don't run out
    Last team standing wins.

Tags:
  2. Viciousness

An SSJ3 and an above SSJ3 vs two hedgehogs who arent even past SSJ level.
    At least use Hyper Sonic, Hyper Knuckles and Hyper tails from S&K+S3. But thatd be more like SSJ2.

And sonic doesnt have the same type of destructive power, but he can breath in space while super temporarily. Until the rings wear off.

3. Giovanni Rild

Explain. what makes you think that SSJ3 is superoir to Super Sonic or Super Shadow?

4. Aman

Mystic Gohan is like at SSJ3 level? DBZ team GMV.

5. Giovanni Rild

Sonic team is faster, can take more damage and can stop time. Big beams of Ki won't help here

6. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Which versions of the Super hedgehogs? Comic, Archie, pre-Adventure games, or post-Adventure games?

7. Giovanni Rild

Post adventure games. Since I never read the comics

8. SoulTaker

Sonic defeated a galaxy buster,right there he has beaten someone with more power.He is also faster,being FTL,and Shadow will can stop time with Chaos Control.

This is really painful for me to say,but not even the might of Gohan can stand up Super Sonic and Super Shadow.

No he is above SSJ3 level.He would absolutely destroy his father,completely tear him a new one.Goku would get the absolute worst beating of his life from Gohan,it would be a massacre unlike any other.Yes,I think Gohan is l33t.

9. jplaya2023

10. Giovanni Rild

It isn't. Bring some proof before you start spouting out crap without proof.

11. jplaya2023

no thankyou last time i brought proof i got banned. I'm just a passerby these days. Continue on

12. Giovanni Rild

Well Shadow and Sonic can Chaos control Gohan and Goku into deep space

13. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

No offense, but the 'proof' you provide is a great majority of fanboyism and wild interpretation from substance.

Hurm.

14. Viciousness

last time I checked Super Sonic had problems taking on one of Robotnics robots, and got knocked around. And this isnt even like a planet busting Robot, just one with missiles. And The asteroids were a problem too. Not to mention the ring timelimit. Now hyper sonic could dash across the screen and kill alot of enemies in one swoop, which made him seem stronger.

As impervious as Super Sonic seems to damage, in the sonic 3 intro, Knuckles rocked him when he came up from underground and caused him to drop the chaos emeralds. If SSJ3 Goku rushes him, even if he cant feel pain, he'd get sent flying and probably drop them too. Plus SSJ3s have broken dimensional barriers, destroyed chunks of planets accidentally etc.

Super Sonic doesnt seem to have the same type of offensive capabilities, and on defense we're just assuming he's impervious because he hasnt been faced with having to defend against blasts on the magnitude of what SSJ3 goku has faced.

15. Comic Book Guy Retired Staff

Only one SSJ3 did that, and that was Gotenks in the RoSaT. In addition, a fused Saiyan at SSJ3 is more powerful than a Saiyan at SSJ3.

16. Vicious

well super sonic and super shadow can go as fast or faster than the speed of light and we havent concluded that dbz can or cannot go the speed of light which i dought they can?!
    so im giving this to super sonic team!
    SS & SS FTW

17. Viciousness

From a magazine interview written after Gotenks had reveal SSJ3 and the name Super Gotenksu:
    note : "a little bit stronger", and Goku "the most skilled martial artist"

The only proof we have Gotenksu is really stronger is Goku's hesitance in facing Super Buu, when the ever cocky Gotenks was sure he could beat him. Yet Super Buu reveals he was toying with Gotenks and waiting For Gohan all along anyway. In short if Gotenks can do it, Goku should be able to as well, even though for this fight it wouldnt be necessary.

Also as far as placing an enemy somewhere with chaos power...its not like Goku can't IT or even IT Sonic somewhere then bring himself back if we want to get cheap.

18. SoulTaker

Problem is Super Buu was about to be killed by Gotenks but the fusion time ran out before the final blow.The manga directly contradicts the interview,and the manga is the highest form of canon.

Super Sonic,or atleast Super Shadow is capable of IT and stopping time.He also beat a galaxy buster,someone stronger than Goku who is only a known planet buster.

19. Viciousness

^ how was super buu about to be killed by Gotenks??
    Gotenks said his new attack would work on Buu for about the 5th time, and it never did. You have to understand Gotenks is a cocky brat. Powerful sure but he's overconfident. His attacks arent capable of destroying Buu permanantly, and Goku who's on about the same level powerwise but more level headed (as you can tell from realizing Gohan was needed to beat Cell, despite he himself putting up a damn good fight), realizes that if he and Vegeta were to fight Super Buu, even if he was winning in the beggining, he didnt have the power to obliterate him entirely, and Buu would probably absorb Vegeta turning the whole thing into a disaster.

What contradicts your train of thought that Gotenks could actually beat Buu, is Buu's whole statement to Gohan after he first gets his ass kicked by him. He says he was waiting for the only ki he felt stronger than his to arrive, basically saying he had been toying with Gotenks the whole time, and that Gohans ki was really the only one capable of defeating him once and for all as he ws.

20. Toffeeman

As long as the hedgehogs have access to Chaos Control then i don't see what the Saiyan's can do to them...

21. jplaya2023

Gotenks stated the next move will end it. Buu was on the ropes and was about to be vaporized totally. Than fusion ran out.

22. Nice Gai

The new hedgehogs win this wiht Chaos control. I just hate the story after Sonic 2 it really messed up things.

23. Toffeeman

24. BladeofTheChad

as much as i love sonic/shadow, this would be a raping...

25. Giovanni Rild

How Explain? Because I see a deep space trip for the Sayjin Team.

26. Viciousness

read my last post though? What reason does Buu have to lie to Gohan. Gotenks side of the arguement will always be some excuse that he was about to win it, but thats the only time the much more reasonable Buu gives a statement on it. His facial expressions arent evidence seeing as its not the first time he got shocked or looked scaredfrom what ssj3 gotenks did or was about to do. And he hadnt been killed yet.

If he says the only real threat to him all along was Gohan , and he had just got through fighting Gotenks, I beleive him.

27. Enclave

The Hedgehogs take this with ease. Invulnerability + faster than light speed, this is just no challenge at all (Super forms in Sonic are sickeningly powered).

Anyways, to the person who mentioned AT saying Gotenks was only a little stronger than Goku. As odd as this sounds (and I am not being crazy here as crazy as this sounds) but AT is nowhere near an expert on his own series. I know, crazy but true. Practically all his interviews prove this.

28. COWBOYX