1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Goku (DBZ not GT) vs War Hulk

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Green Lantern, Jul 4, 2005.

War Hulk Vs SSJ3 Goku

1. War Hulk wins

47 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. SSJ3 Goku wins

68 vote(s)
    50.4%
  3. Tie/Draw

3 vote(s)
    2.2%
  4. Together they conquer the Universe :P

17 vote(s)
    12.6%
  1. Green Lantern

Who would win?
    Goku from the end of DBZ that is- no rubbish SSJ4 or any other bs DBGT stuff
    VS
    War Hulk- one of the stronger incarnations of the Hulk- managed to stop Juggernaut in his tracks and threw him a couple of miles

No planetary destruction allowed by either parties obviously- who would win?

Goku would be able to SSJ3 and Spirit Bomb Hulk from the relative safety of far up in the clouds- however would ki blasts be counted as radiation and could the Hulk absorb such energy/regenerate from such a devastating attack?

The Heat Will Be On!

Tags:
  2. Ganj

Man...this is an interesting one. Goku is one of my favorite characters, but that's to say, how would stand up against War Hulk?! And to be honest, I've never even seen War Hulk for that matter. So I'm completely in dark as to War Hulk's abilities so...but given that War Hulk is the strongest incarnation of the original Hulk....I'll go with Goku. Reason? Ascended Saiyan! He can "hulk out" to tremendous sizes himself if he wants, and that's not to mention SS2 and 3. So I guess I'm leaning more towards Goku.

....But the Hulk destroyed an asteroid BIGGER THAN the Earth.... :blink

3. Insipidipity

He's not the strongest(maybe top 3), and you've never even seen him...
    He has weapons/armor, he's literally War, as one of Apocalypse's horsemen. He nearly decapitated Juggernaught and literally stopped him in his foot steps. Goku may be good, but he can't match up to that.

4. Ganj

On a physical level, "No". Goku cannot compete with Hulk. But thinking about the fight against Kid Buu, who was essentially 'nothing' in essense, Goku managed to take him out in the end. And to top that, Goku's energy levels are a totally different game than Hulk's. My wager is that a well-placed Super Dragon Fist followed up by a full-blast Warp Kamahameha would definately do some damage.

5. ps: goku can fly, use instant transmission

not that it matters, seeing as he already moves at lightspeed (no he doesnt really, but im just saying that because he does move incredibly fast)

6. Gooba

War Hulk, he regenerates so well he makes Buu look like a leper. Stopping the Juggernaut is physically impossible, as in the laws of physics were rewritten to say he cannot be stopped, yet he did it.

7. Insipidipity

The hulk can jump into orbit not need to breathe, his body is strong enough to handle it, and he has insane accuracy at hitting fast moving targets. He can throw a rock and knock a supersonic jet out of the sky.

8. Final Ultima

Which; in itself, is completely insane. Marvel creations are so proposterous, yet hilarious in their nigh-omnipotency.

9. Takuza

Goku would teleport behind the hulk, grab him, teleport to some far of plaent, and teleport back home. that way its a tie. other than taht....the hulk would continue to hit try and hit goku while goku dodges....but goku soon gets tired, so hulk wins.........

not that this matters...but is goku allowed to blow up HALF the panet??

10. CrazyMoronX

Goku would probably pull out his old time favorite trump card: Kamhemaheha into the sun. I doubt Hulk can neither get away from the sun since it has nothing physical to jump off of, and he could possibly be destroyed by it, who's to say?

Either way, Hulk will lie in the center of the sun for all eternity.

If he manages to come back from the sun, well Goku could teleoprt him into a black hole.

11. sundis

Actually a while ago there was a comic where Goku fought Superman. I forget who published it, but it obviously had DC comic's permission(among others). In the same comic Spiderman fought Vash the stampede.

Anyway superman was able to hold out and it looked like a good fight... until Goku went until SS-mode. After that I think Goku one-hit Superman with kamahame.

I dont think the Hulk in any variation can beat Superman let alone Goku. Keep in mind Goku can destroy planets.

War Hulk compared to the other Hulks is just a small/marginable power boost. Goku transforming multiplys his strength 100x's of times. Well according to some power charts.

12. Insipidipity

Didn't Hulk nearly destroy Earth as well. Either him or superman, but I'm pretty sure it was him.

Hulk has been hit by weapons designed to kill a god and survived... silly kamehameha wouldnt do jack.

13. sundis

It's possible; I dont follow Hulk much. But even in the marvel universe he's not that strong. He's strong in earth-terms. But beings like the silver-surfer and above are much stronger -- I think there's a power chart on collector cards, or even marvel's homepage.

Goku would probably be considered one of those other worldly heroes.

Superman I could see almost destroying earth -- in some comics he's crazy strong.

14. Gooba

Who cares that SS and above are more powerful? Also, the Hulk is stronger than Galactus, in pure strength, and Galactus is way more powerful than the SS, whose sole source of power is a fraction of Galactus that was given to him. They would take Goku out in a fraction of a millisecond. It is like saying A>B and A>C, therefore B>C. Hulk is actually ridiculously strong, in any terms. He lifted 150 billion tons, the world's strongest heroes lift 100 tons.

Even if he did that is utter crap. Superman has taken way more powerful blows than that, and not even cared. Kamehame in SS1 mode can destroy a planet, he has taken way worse than that. Crossover comics are not reliable at all, they are worse than filler. Storm beat WW, that just isn't possible.

Nothing Goku can do would hurt the Hulk for long. Look at this, and the beam is stronger than a Kamehame.

I want to point out that all he says when he comes back is "shut up and get me some pants"

He once got disembowled and decided to hold in his guts, and then his body healed so fast his hands actually got stuck inside him, and he had to rip them out and have it heal again.

Here are some feats of strength.
    All of that, except Maestro, was done by someone way weaker than War Hulk.

The Hulk multiplys his strength 1500000000x times. So just because he doesn't turn blonde doesn't mean he can't power up. The madder he gets the stronger he gets, with no limit, none. Say Goku got as strong as the Hulk, then the Hulk would get stronger. Every punch he throws makes him stronger, even punch he takes makes him stronger. Goku is powerful, and gets more powerful as he fights, but he never got over a billion times stronger in a single fight.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2005
  15. Takuza

I agree with Gooba for the most part in the hulk winning this, but I do like the Idea of Goku blasting the hulk into the sun. as far as I know, the hulk couldn't do anything to stop it if goku got in the right spot. please do correct me if I am wrong however.

16. Gooba

I bet he would just keep getting pissed that he couldn't get out, and eventually get strong enough to get off just by pushing on the plasma.

There is no way for Goku to kill the Hulk, so even if, and that is a big if, the Hulk can't kill Goku, Hulk wins. Goku ages, the Hulk doesn't. Wolverine has lived for centuries, and his healing factor is way worse than Buu, who like I said is a leper compared to the Hulk.

For those of you saying Goku is too fast, SS is faster, way faster, and the Hulk was able to grab his board out of the air.

I wonder when Tsu will show up and pwn everyone with his awesomeness.

17. Kamendex

Teleport into the sun/blackhole? WTF? First of all, Instantaneous Movement needs a ki signature to lock on to, Gokuu is not gonna find that in a black hole. And even if he does teleport to one, he's a goner as well.

Gokuu is insanely weak compared to the Hulk, Base Gokuu in the Buu saga couldnt lift 40 tons...if Hulk gets his hands on Gokuu, Gokuu will be broken like a twig.

The only thing Gokuu has going for him is his speed, but what's speed going to do to someone Gokuu cant even harm?

18. Takuza

^ lol, true. Gooba

19. Code

Base Goku can lift a lot more than 40 tons.

While having 160 tons + at least over 100x Gravity(making it over 16000 tons) on him, he was still able to fly in base form.

20. Insipidipity

16000 tons, even 16000000 tons(1000x more) is about 1000x less than what's just been stated. Thats a ridiculous difference in strength still.

The only people who'll be alive at the end of time will be Doomsday, Superman, the Hulk, and maybe Wolverine.

21. GSurge

Goku is strong... but the Hulk basically has no limiters. Goku still does have a limit. Hulk would have to win here, through sheer stubbornness.

22. Gooba

I have been researching Tsu's old posts, just to help out here and found this.

:rofl

Still worthless. I thought Goku was way stronger than that. Literally nothing that someone that strong can do would even be noticed by the Hulk. His hardest punch would be like a gnat flying into a tank, except even less effective. And like I said, the Hulk is able to grab someone faster than Goku.

Also, even if he teleports the Hulk into a black hole, which he won't, the Hulk has held open black holes, and that is his weaker form.

23. Code

And you thought right...

Physical strength really place less a role for Goku can those enhanced by moves like the kamehameha that amplifies his power (as shown in the first saga of DBZ).

24. Takuza

I would like to point out, that the hulk being 1000 times stronger than ss1 goku, is still only the hulk being stronger than SS1 goku. I am not sure how much more power going ss2 and ss3 gives you...but if its still the same 100x, then goku beats nrmal hulk in strength. but I am not sure about the power increase. and I also am not standing up for goku, as I believe the hulk would win.

25. Gooba

Don't forget Deadpool.

Still, it doesn't amplify his power 10000000 times.

26. Kamendex

Base Gokuu cannot lift more than 40 tons...look at the Buu Saga when he is training in the other world with Kaio-sama. Gokuu couldnt budge with the 40 tons of weights on him until he went SSj.

Gokuu never had 160 tons plus 100x gravity.....where in teh HELL did you get this?

27. Code

Yes, look at the Buu saga. When that one kaio-sama said he'd increase each of those things to 10 tons, then he then said try 40 tons on put it on both of his arms and legs. Goku was still flying.

Didn't Goku have trouble adjusting to the planet? (it might be filler.. not sure). While over 7 years before that, he was effortlessly fighting in 100x G.

28. Gooba

Lets pretend he can lift 16000 in base form, and each SS level increases it by 100x. Then he goes from 16000 to 16,000,000,000, which is 1/10 of the most the Hulk has ever been (I would like to point out that it is not his max)

29. Ssj3_Goku

Dude goku would house him.. no contest SSj3.. yea hulk gets owned.

30. Kamendex

Nope reread it again, South Kaioshin increased it to 10 tons on each limb, making it 40 tons ALL TOGETHER. Not 40 tons on each limb....thats where you got confused...

Also, Gokuu was never affected by the gravity on other world...at all.

Gokuu could not lift 40 tons in base form...how sad.

But why I still dont get is, why do people use Gokuu vs blank, when Gokuu is not even close to being the strongest in his own series...?

That's a problem....SSj is NOT a multiplier...in the Frieza saga it gave him a boost of about 13-14,000,000, which was roughly 40-50x is base. In the Buu Saga it gave him a MUCH bigger boost, but it was roughly 3.5-3.75x his base....

SSj is not a multiplier...it just adds on power.