1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Goku vs 100,000,000 Charizards

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by ~Kaio-Cam~, Sep 15, 2005.

Goku vs 100,000,000 Charizards

1. Goku

53 vote(s)
    65.4%
  2. 100,000,000 Charizards

28 vote(s)
    34.6%
  1. ~Kaio-Cam~

Would Goku be able to defeat 100 of each pokemon in the world without having to blow up the planet. Goku ownz

Tags:
  2. CrazyMoronX

Wait, is this Goku vs 100,000,000 Charizards, or vs 100 of each pokemon? I'm confused.

Either way, Buu was able to whipe out all the life on the entire planet, which should be a few billion people, and while Goku wasn't as powerful, I'm sure he could take out 100,000,000 Charizards with a few well places ki blasts, Kamehamehas, and even just punching/kicking them in half.

As for 100 of each pokemon, the same results will probably take place, although some of the psychic ones might give him a minute of consideration, right before he destroys them.

3. Insipidipity

A minute of consideration? 100 mews, 100 Mewtwo's, 100 of the legendary birds, 100 Hypnos, 100 Alakazam's, 100 Dragonites, 100 Gyrados and 100 Gengars? 100 mews and mewtwos could probably put a shield around the entire earth. They alone make all the other pokemon look like chumps.

Oh, and are we also talking the extended world with over like 250 pokemon? Thats even bigger of a disadvantage.

4. Kucheeky Badkuya

Wow, do I hear Goku fanboy?

Well, Mew and Mewtwo could hold up Goku, but if Goku goes SSJ3, he can blow there shield's with a fart or blech.

5. TDM

I don't know, it just turns into Psychic vs. Ki Blast, dunno who wins that though.

6. CrazyMoronX

Goku fanboy? More like not a Pokemon fanboy. I saw a few episodes, and admitedly a couple movies, but none of the Pokemon displayed powers that would ever pose a threat to Goku at his top power.

And since the forum didn't make any indication, we have to assume he is at top power, as per the basic Battledome handbook.

Mewtwo? His little shield might have held up agaisnt Pikachu, but I doubt he could stop Goku. Charizard? Seems more or less a wanna-be dragon, which Goku used to pound on when he was a child.

Goku moves at least Mach 4 or so in normal flight, and can instantly teleport anywhere. He could kill 100 Mews and Mewtwos before they knew he existed.

7. Jh1stgen

Goku = strongest in teh universe =]

Charizzard = sum stuff toy that breathes fire

Quality>> Quantity

Winner: Goku

8. Insipidipity

I'm pretty sure Mews and Mewtwos can teleport too...and since they're psychic, they can know about him before the other way around. And since they're psychic, together they can brainwash him. Only the psychic and ghost pokemon stand a chance. Multiply it by 100 though and they definitely would win. ONLY ONE Mewtwo could've taken over the world. He was only stopped by compassion.

9. Sharigan user Itachi

I would have to agree as well. Goku can just ascend to anyform of Super Saiyan and still sweep the floor with the pokemon.
    Fight goes to Goku.

10. Insipidipity, title says "Goku vs 100,000,000 Charizards"

11. Bullet

OK Mewtwo whould beat a DBZ/GT cahracter becasue of his psychic powers. They have no defense against those attacks. But this is Goku vs. a million Charizards. IMO that's way too many for Goku, Charizard was a pretty tuff Pokemon, with some powerful attacks and devastaitng attacks. Goku whould put up a good fight, but he'll eventually run out of energy by wasting all of it throwing energy blasts.

12. Ichimaru Gin

Someone is a retard here but im not gonna point any fingers hehehehe

any DB,DBZ,GT > Pokemon

13. meatpie

I choose you...go GoKuMon

14. Insipidipity

The first post says:
    "Would Goku be able to defeat 100 of each pokemon in the world without having to blow up the planet. Goku ownz"

If I had to guess, the title is a mistake because you can edit your first post, but you can't change the title of the thread if you make a mistake..

15. Rice Ball

the 100,000,000 Charizards would win.

16. Zouri

If it's 100000000 Charizards, Goku could do it, maybe breaking a sweat from punching so many, but he could do it easily. But 100 of each Pokemon, sorry, but Goku will lose this one. Even if he could take on all those psychic pokemon (which I doubt), I can't see him hurting any ghost pokemon. It's physically impossible. Ghost Pokemon FTW.

17. ~Kaio-Cam~

reason why i changed it to 100,000,000 charizards is because, 100 of each pokemon would be an unknown number.. i would have to be more specific and say which ones, because it seems like they keep adding more pokemon every year or something...:S

18. Sakura & Sasuke forever

19. Gunners

he would jut fire a kamahameha if that didnt work he would fire a spirit bomb if there powers were combined it might be diffrent but all of them singely are far weaker than him and their attacts wouldnt even give him a sweat. im pretty sure it says somewere dbz characters are banned.

20. dont you think a spirit bomb or kamehameha would fair well against ghost pokemon?

21. AngyoOnshi

Pokemons are animals and mews are a dying breed and mew two is an experiment , so that would give them about 1 of each , then all the other pokemons are gay because Goku moves 12 times faster than anything called pokemon , I'd say Goku would have fun punting a bunch of pikachus

22. Yamato (Inactive)

Goku is a number one pokemon! He can't lose...

23. Zouri

While I can't say I really thought about it when I made my post, think of it like this. Spirit Bombs take forever to make, even a small one like the one used against Vegeta took time. So, I doubt that the pokemon will wait and let it hit them. Also, I see the Kamehameha going through the ghost, as there not physical. Plus, I think that 100 of every psychic pokemon could easily turn a kamehameha or spirit bomb around.

So, IMO, I still see 100 of every pokemon winning.

However, like I said before, Goku could easily beat 100,000,000 Charizards.

24. Woofie

Trying to overlook my bias in favour of Charizard (who is far cooler than Goku), 1000,000,000 Charizards would probably beat themselves. If they tried to attack, they'd create a temperature so hot that they'd all just turn to ash (omg pun) or something.

But 100 or each Pokemon and the Pokeymen win. Can't Celebi, like, travel through time or something? So a bunch of them could go back and kill Goku as a baby. Or failing that, ghost + psychic Pokemon should work wonders.

25. Ah B

Eh, Woofie. You can't incorporate other pokemon into this battle. It's 100,000,000 charizards. No more, no less!

26. Zouri

^ But here's the problem, though the title says that it is supposed to be a battle between Goku and 100,000,000 Charizards, the first post says Goku vs. 100 of every pokemon. So, it really depends on which one you want to talk about.

27. Dark Shadow

Goku destroyed 50 little Janembas (far stronger) with a single spinning kick. I'm pretty sure he can do the same to 100 000 000 Charizards

28. Cthulhu-versailles

...Goku destory the charize like they where specs of dust.. However if it is 100 of every diffrent type of pokemon... all the psychic and ghost own him hard... basically mew and mewtwo, would mind control goku and have him kill himself.

29. Insipidipity

If he couldn't use fireballs(specfically Kamehameha), I don't know, the Charizards could give him a tough time. We're talking about dragon sized creatures making up 2% of the global human population.

30. Bullet

What level are the Charizards? Is this a fight between untrained Charizards, or Charizards that have been trained by there masters? I think a million Ash trained Charizards whould be more difficult then some normal wild untrained wild ones.