1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gokusen

Discussion in 'Television' started by animefeen, Jun 3, 2005.

1. animefeen

I dont know how many of you know/knew about the live action drama called Gokusen, which came from the anime. But the series has just ended with there only being 12 short but wonderful eps. So I would just like to let it be known that Gokusen live action was one of the best production I've seen in along time. Some of america dramas can learn a thing or two from it. Lord knows I for one am tired of reality t.v. shows. To all those that work on that show I just like to say good ass job. If you ever get a chance check it out ppl.

Tags:
  2. Hiruto Uzumaki

The show seems to be alright.............

3. dspr8_rugged

For me, the live action is better than the anime. The most obvious difference is that the supposedly ugly-looking characters in the anime are replaced with relatively-better looking actors and actresses. :amuse

Story-wise, it has the same feel as the anime, only better. However, you may find yourself getting turned-off by actors over-acting (which I don't mind since this show has anime tones), or seeing a lot of times you hear Yankumi do a monologue. :p

Simply put it, it's a pretty amusing live-action series to watch.

4. Lonely Soul

I saw the first 5 subtitled episodes on YouTube a couple of months ago. It was pretty good, but then I got distracted by Mars and Meteor Garden. ^^; I never got around to watching the rest.