1. Due to an update, many default preferences have changed.

If you have any issues, such as unrequested email notifications or following threads you didn't want to follow, then check your setting here.
  2. Stop Scrolling! We changed our address to narutoforums.org

Please add the URL to bookmarks on your PC and phone.

More details can be found here. Feel free to ask any question.
  3. Please, vote for the next Naruto Battledome banner in this thread.
  4. Impending Naruto Avenue Reorganisation!

Want to learn more? Wish to chime in? Click here.

Golden Byakugan Really DOES Exist! (Manga Proves It)

Discussion in 'Konoha Library' started by Aeiou, Sep 4, 2011.

Is this evidence enough to prove that the Byakugan is still significant?

1. Yes, Kishi foreshadows a lot through images

52 vote(s)
    29.9%
  2. No, you're just spewing more bullshit

33 vote(s)
    19.0%
  3. I want to believe but I'm not convinced

60 vote(s)
    34.5%
  4. If I had a nickel for everytime I saw a thread like this...

29 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. Fatback Banned

You pretty much overlooked the dialog in that there panel. The yin yang symbol was representative of the power of combined rivals not a foreshadowing nudge sent in the direction of the forgotten byakugan.. Unless you are going to claim that the hyuuga are somehow both or greater.... but lets face it there will never be an argument for that.

2. rplace Member

Good observations and I like the theory. I'd also like to see the Byakugan come back into the story line in a bigger way.

My guess is that you are right, but it was a plot line Kishi came up with long ago and has since abandoned.

+rep for well thought out and supported idea.

3. Flesh Antagonist

Maybe, but I rather see the middle panel as his 3rd eye, Byakugan under the bandage on his forehead. (Probably perma-activated)

4. Appleofeden Active Member

I thought you had manga evidence? Everything u posted is based on your on bias not a shred of "evidence" you just see what u want to see.

5. Aeiou Pumping Lemma

Hoho, that's a whole other theory all in itself :hurr

I've provided statements, and used the manga to further back this up. If you don't consider that proof, then I don't think you fully understand the depth of that word

6. Good Boy Turned Bad Member

The reason this EYE hasn't been seen again is because a TRUE Rikudo has not appeared again. Nagato comes close, be he admits he is no were near the original. Madara may(or may not) achieve this but much later. The Rikudo Sage split his Yin & Yang between his sons.
    The Sage's Eye(yin) = The Sage's Body(yang).
    Madara's Eyes(Yin) and his Body(Yang) are not equal yet. I'm highly dought that just cells from Hashirama's Body(Yang) will equal out both his Yin&Yang. Also Yin and Yang might not need to be the same amount to be Equal. When Naruto was training in the Kyuubi chakra to do Rasengan, it kept exploding in his face an he said it was to hard. Bee said to balance the Black & White charkas it has to be at a ratio of 8:2. When Kakashi and Yamato were teaching Naruto about the element chakras Kakashi said there were 6 types(the five elements and the 6th was Light & Dark chakras). When Naruto asked about which elements were some clans jutsu in? Kakashi said they were in the the neutral Light & Dark chakras the 6th type. Yamato said should we eplain how the Yin & Yang chakras work? Kakashi said No, it will confuse him. The common thing in all these is Eye,Black,Light,Yin being Equal or Balanced to Body,White,Dark,Yang.

After that statement I acknowledge that it could be a mistranslation that have read.

:hmpf Your just mad because everytime you insult or provoke me, you can't see my reaction as I always have on my mask. :p

7. tgm2x There is only despair.

I like the pupil idea but don't call it GB please:quite

8. Shadow050 me wo samaseru...

good job. so of this was noted before (at least by some people) but was ignored. good to see that you put it together in a way that many people can understand without going apeshit and just hating (judging by the first page, that is).

9. Jυstin ♦ R E N E G A D E ♦

Wtf is this? :wth

10. HumanWine Tis' not pee

was expecting epic trolling. ended up finding epic logic

11. principito ★★★サイヤ人★★★

But Kishimoto has actually developed step by step the Uchiha progression and has actually showed its increase in power. I dont think that he just kept the hyuuga progression hidden all this time.

If anything, maybe some hyuuga eyes will be needed at some point and Sasuke will kill Neji and that will culminate his fall to the "dark side", but the way the story has been developed, I dont think there will be an update for the Hyuuga anymore.

12. Susano-o The Auspicious One

13. Aeiou Pumping Lemma

What would you prefer it to be called? :hurr

Yes, I addressed earlier how it would be hard to implement this in the Hyuuga so late in manga, and while most of our eyes are on Naruto/Sasuke 99% of the time. But as I said in OP, I'm not predicting what abilities it would have, or how it would be implemented in the Hyuuga (or so I should have mentioned). But I was merely speculating that the Byakugan itself will have a greater role in the plot, which could have nothing to do with the Hyuuga at all. We've seen that happen with many doujutsu so far. Byakugan could be as straightforward as a significant tool/necessity that Madara (or anyone else) could need/use in the future.

14. VioNi Bite me, Mofu!

15. Hiruzen Master Debater

Great theory. I would like for a possible connection with the other two to be explained thoroughly.

16. Good Boy Turned Bad Member

@ Aeion, What do you think of my thoughts on the topic???

17. Lunarion Member

Fuck this shit, Rikudo's 666 necklace and the All Seeing Eye above his head. Kishi is a Masonic/Illuminati whore, poluting the minds of vulnerable teenagers. I am disappoint.

18. TatsukageX Sasuke Of The Desert

I always thought that the Ultimate eye would combine all 3 doujutsu, I guess Madara only needs the Sharingan and Rennigan for his "Moon's eye plan" but maybe there is a sun related technique if he could combine a Byakugan with his eyes because Byakugan represents the sun....

I always thought that under his mask he will have 1 Sharingan, 1 Rennigan and 1 Byakugan....some third eye type of thing :p

I noticed....

19. Aeiou Pumping Lemma

Mm... Maybe you should make a thread about this? :quite

20. OtakuPoison Konoha's Otaku Guru

@ Aeion: Good catch. Although we're going to have to work on a better name for it though... Golden Byakugan is just to cheesy to me! Seems to me, the name would have to do with gaining true balance between Yin & Yang!

21. Aeiou Pumping Lemma

I agree. Perhaps I should make a thread about name possibilities... :LOS

22. Wizard Sorcerer Supreme

kishi should hype the byakugan and then move on to something different besides dojutsu and rasengans

23. Bart a lion still has claws

Enter: House of Hyuga!

Aeion, I find the term 'Golden Byakugan' most irkesome it trolls the Hyuga, which I really don't like :angrywife

Also those theories and ideas aren't exactly anything new :WOW

24. Clay The Writing Writer Super Moderator

The idea of a Byakusharinnegan is certainly attractive, but that is an awful looking dojutsu. :lmao

25. Crimson Flam3s Rampage Sage

26. Samehada The Tailess Bijuu

I hope this is true, and have the Hyuuga come out of this war with some respect than just being more fodder ninja :giogio

27. GKY Active Member

I doubt the Juubi eye is the golden byakugan, but I guess I wouldn't be too surprised if the byakugan was a portion of the overall eye.

28. Good Boy Turned Bad Member

@ Aeion I don't know about it having it's own thread. :amuse I think it helps your theory about why only the Sage(and maybe Madara later) having this eye, and not the Elder son and Nagato having it. I try to point this out on how this EYE lost its power.

If it needs a name, I rather like the name Mangekyo Rinnegan :quite

@ GKY It's not the Juubi's eye it just shows the Sage's influence over the Juubi while he does the ritual to become its Jinchuuriki and puts/makes its body into the moon(like how it shows Madara's Sharingan on the Kyuubi's eye).

29. Bart a lion still has claws

30. Alexdhamp Diclonius Shinigami