1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Good day

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Subside, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subside Game

Hello there,

I am, as my username states Chaotic_Despair, feel free to call me anything you like... within reason of course.

I am a long time viewer of the site and finally decided to join the forum, why it took me so long is.. well unknown to me.

I am not one to take shit from people so if you annoy me, i will tell correct you, in a nice way of course.

I do not think any character is "hawt" as i think loving ink and paper is rather pointless, so you won't see any of those sort of threads from me.

So yeah thats pretty much me in a nutshell (apparently there isn't much too me ;_;) i am generally a nice person and easy to get along with, i look forward to talking to all of you (well... looking at the "who's online" section, maybe not all of you).

Tags:
  2. Son Goku ̣

well chaotic welcome and taking cr** i mean sh** wait let me rephrase that taking stuff and coming back with something is good and u dont do stuff like that ok but get use to it ppl are like that like me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. Hinata sama BYAKUGAN!

HIYA!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.