1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice

Good day

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by Subside, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subside

I am, as my username states Chaotic_Despair, feel free to call me anything you like... within reason of course.

I am a long time viewer of the site and finally decided to join the forum, why it took me so long is.. well unknown to me.

I am not one to take shit from people so if you annoy me, i will tell correct you, in a nice way of course.

I do not think any character is "hawt" as i think loving ink and paper is rather pointless, so you won't see any of those sort of threads from me.

So yeah thats pretty much me in a nutshell (apparently there isn't much too me ;_;) i am generally a nice person and easy to get along with, i look forward to talking to all of you (well... looking at the "who's online" section, maybe not all of you).

Tags:
  2. Son Goku

well chaotic welcome and taking cr** i mean sh** wait let me rephrase that taking stuff and coming back with something is good and u dont do stuff like that ok but get use to it ppl are like that like me weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3. Hinata sama

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.