1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Good Sound Nin Fics

Discussion in 'Naruto Fanworks' started by dark_nemesis_7, Sep 19, 2005.

1. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

I'm having a hard time trying to find any good Sound Nin fanfics that aren't OroKabu, OroKimi or OroJirai. Does anyone know of any?

Tags:
  2. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

Please somebody help me?

3. Cholisose Uhh... (cough)

I think MartialHorror has fanfics with the likes of Dosu and Zaku.

4. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

5. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

lol, yes, I have fanfics with Dosu and zaku. They are in all of them(at least Dosu) except Only Second Best.

6. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

7. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Make sure you review!

I intend to write one based on the entire Sound village...........................soon.

8. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

^^ Yay, do it!

9. Sakoni French-nin

So... Hum, I don't know if it will interest somebody, but there are some fanfictions about the soundnin (I prefer saying "otonin", but it's like you want XD), some are in french (yeah, cause I AM french... but I read fanfictions in english too):

: one-shot sur le couple Ukon x Kidomaru.

: Song-fic, POV de Zaku DONC death-fic.

: The Sound Trio are on a mission. To get a caramel apple for Kimimaro. AWWW HOW HEARTWARMING!

: After having found the dead body of Neji in the forest, Tenten pursues his killer but is she strong and devoted enough to defeat him? Contains character death.

: A Sound Nin is captured after Sasuke leaves, and they refuse to expose the secrets of their country, so the Fifth dumps them on Naruto in the hopes that kindness will change the Nin's mind. Sakon x Naruto. Companion fic to Musette in D Minor.

: Tayuya doesn't get enough attention... I wrote this a long time ago, so some things might not be the same as in the mangaanime. There's... a lot of swearing. No, really. (it IS a Tayuya fic.) maybe TayuyaxSakon.

: an exploration of the everyday life in the hidden sound village

: The Sound genins' last moments. Slight ZakuxKin.

: A oneshot, involving what goes on just before the Sound team Dosu, Zaku, and Kin arrive in Konoha. May be inaccurate. Rated T for occasional cussing.

: Kin is a missing nin working as a barmaid in Fire Country just outside Konoha. Shikamaru has become a regular at her workplace, and she hopes he hasn't discovered her true identity. Shikamaru x Kin. Rated for adult situations & violence. OneShot

: In an alternate universe, where the Sound Trio does not die, Uchiha Sasuke finds a companion in Tsuchi Kin. Sasuke comes up with a plan to free them both, but will it work? One-shot.

: Pour l'instant il n'ya qu'un seule fic mais le reste ne devrait pas tarder...J'ai mis le Rating M ou R, car je ne sais pas encore le degr?s de certaines des histoires que je ferais... Certaines sont des songfics.... Le premier chapitre est sur Kin ^^

: Brief story containing slight shoujo-ai. Features Hinata and Kin in Konoha's hospital after the preliminary matches.

: Comme quoi la vie d'un ninjas peut ?tre passionant comme la pluie qui tombe pendant qu'on se fait chier dedans mdr

: L'histoire se d?roule ? Oto no Kuni, apr?s la mort de Kinuta Dosu. Zaku et Kin sont jet?s en prison par Orochimaru apr?s leur d?faite ? l'examen Chuunin. Histoire compl?te.

: Une histoire de trahison ? laquelle je pensais depuis un moment... QuasiDeathfic. Histoire compl?te. Possibilit? d'une suite qui d?pend de ma bonne volont? !

: Pas de vraiment r?sum? possible pour ?a...: c'est l'engrenage provoqu? par la trahison et par la libert?, en quelques sortes... C'est aussi la mort et la r?surrection d'une ligue qu'on a bern? et qui va enfin trouver sa raison d'exister.

: Il se r?veille dans un lit d'hopital et ? l'impression de s'en ?tre sorti de justesse. Il a du se passer quelque chose d'horrible avant qu'il arrive ici. Mais au moment de rassembler ses id?es son esprit ne lui renvoie plus aucun souvenir...

: Ce qui arrive quand on boit un peu trop, ou la passionnante journ?e d'un ninja. Plut?t OOC " (message subliminal: nous rappelons que l'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la sant?, ? consommer avec mod?ration)

: One-shot. Shikamaru repense ? celle qu'il a aim?. J'suis pas dou?e pour les r?sum?s... couple Tayuya x Shikamaru.

: One-shot. Ce qui se passe lorsque un esprit errant voit la vie continuer sans lui... Encore et toujours ce tombeur de Shikamaru

: Le point de vue d'un ninja sur l'examen chuunin... c'est pas vraiment ce que l'on croyait, n'est-ce pas?

: One shot, encore et toujours.... Que s'est il pass? apr?s que Sasuke et sa marque maudite, ou sa maudite marque, ?a marche aussi dans ce sens l?, soient venus ? bout de l'Oto trio?

: Oto no sat? est dans la d?che, Kabuto envoie les Quatre du Son persuader un riche seigneur de leur verser une large contribution! Un peu comme au T?l?thon, quoi... Apr?s, vous ajoutez le titre... Devinez ce qu'il se passe. Rating T, pour leur langage...

: S?rie de one shots, retra?ant la fin de ninjas comme les autres, qui avaient une mission, comme les autres, et qui ont ?t? jusqu'? mourir pour l'accomplir.

: Il existe une technique d'illusioniste, qui emp?che toute personne tomb?e sous son emprise de distinguer le r?ve de la r?alit?. Les Quatre sont amen?s ? affronter un manipulateur de genjutsu, excellant dans l'art de contr?ler les peurs des individus...

I have already read your fanfictions, Dark Nemesis (on ff.net ^^), I really like! (it's on my favorite characters, so...).
    Ah, and to finish: sorry, my english is really bad >_<
    Kisu ^o^

edit: eh, MartialHorror, I didn't know you wrote fanfictions about the otonin... who is your favorite? :D

10. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Dosu. By far.

Thanks for those links. I enjoyed reading most of them(I dont read yaoi/yuri)

11. Sakoni French-nin

Dosu? *___* (Dosu' big fan ^o^)

Well, there're another links... Sorry for yao?, I don't really enjoy reading yao? with the otonin too (excepted Ukon x Kid?maru, don"t know why ^^"), but I show all the sound fanfictions I have found (so I didn't read all the fanfictions ^^" so may be there are bad fics...), and yao? is included ^^"

: Sakon x Naruto. Strength often comes from the most unexpected places.

: Sound stories, not necessarily canon. Not necessarily good. Not necessarily anything.

: Kidoumaru tries to find out who Kabuto is, because Kabuto sure isn't telling. Unfortunately, when he does tell, he lies, and Kidoumaru doesn't know the difference.

: Having been in Sound Village only three months, Kidoumaru is still trying to get used to his new life as a shinobi, and an ill-begotten venture into Orochimaru's laboratory doesn't do much to help him adjust.

: A crack Sound-nin story for those who like that sort of thing. Chapter 3: Birthday picnic, deer, and voyeurs who are far too familiar. Kidoumaru x Ino

: How many of them were there, anyway? The numbers never seemed to add up. A short point of view reflecting the lack of basic math skills in Sound Village.

: The adventures of the sound trio with others at Seven Eleven! Zaku is a kleptomaniac? Sakura's secret? Lee has breast cancer? Why Neji wears a life jacket? Kiba gets high? Kisame's fear of sushi? The meaning of life? You better believe it! One shot

: There are signs everywhere... some are easy to see, but others are well hidden. Drabble, PostFour Sound arc

: Nemo(lat. pronoun)- no one. They sold their freedom for power. They've got nowhere to go. They're stuck together. They are the Sound Five. This is their story.

: Something isn't right in the Village of Sound. OC.please Feedback appreciated.

: Kin, member of Orachimaru's sound team, lost to Shikamaru. Waking in a hospital bed, Shino helps her live her life once again.

: Spoilers for 217. A short, surreal Kimimaro piece. How one fixated ninja spends his time while terminally ill.

: Spoilers for the Sound Five, Sasuke. Four notes and one silence, observed from Tayuya's standpoint.

: Kin reflects upon her past, and the reasons she does what she does. Emotional, short and bitter. Perhaps the content is a little too powerful for young minds.

: Sakon, Jiroubu, Tayuya, Kidoumaru: The pop band known as the Heartbeat Sound 4. When rival rock group Team 7 challenge them to the Konoha Battle of the Bands, it's an epic musical showdown for the ages. Only one band can win, only one band can survive.

: [ShoujoShounen][Credit: uchihachik] A House called Oto. The Sound Ninja's inhabitate it, and alot of odd things are bound to happen inside. The verdict? Instanity sues. That's the problem insanity is...too insane for most of humanity.

: The Sound Five are street kids, that to earn money they make a street band, the story takes place in the 15 century. The charcters are like in the animemanga but I changed them alot. (I'm the worset at summeries, just read) TayuyaXKimimaru

: [AU] The Sound-nins form a band. Naturally, all hell ensues. Kin's under pressure to get the prestigious Top Female Student Award. The two raggedy members of her band will help her in a way no award could ever do.

: Sasuke left the Village. Shikamaru, Kiba and Naruto have now caught up with him and 2 of the Sound-nins. Many twists will occur, and the battle harder. Now, someone must stay behind so that the others may live. Who will it be? OOKIMA IS FINALLY BACK!

: A very short oneshot between Kin and a mystery man from the Sound team. Short and bittersweet. Set before they go to Konoha for the chuunin exams. The only thing worth a teen rating is strong language and just a tiny bit of suggestiveness.

: ? oto no kuni on r?sous les probl?mes par la violence, mais si on tombe sur un adversaire plus fort que soit? une petite histoire qui me trottait dans la t?te depuis longtemps.

: My story when Kin found out that Gaara killed Dosu. spoilers depends on readers.

: A memorial to those who died for the sake of Orochimaru's ambitions; those who had no family or loved ones to mourn them. (re-posted due to ff.net eating my stories)

: Sasuke and Tayuya have been missing for three days. Everyone has been hearing screams from Sasuke?s room, but think nothing of it. Orochimaru tells Kabuto to see what?s up, and he goes there to find? SasuTayu Sasuke x Tayuya ONE SHOT

: The Chuunin Exam has been turned on its head because of Death's appearance. Team Eight meets the other Teams, if in small pieces...and of course basic madness going on all over.

: Kincentered oneshot. Kin wakes up in the hospital after Shikamaru beats her in the Chuunin Exam. NarutoxKin request. agnsty rated for certain implied factors, but nothing to out of this world.

: Kin thinks about hair...If you read really deeply it contains SakuraKin...If you read REALLY deeply...Kin likes hair more than she lets on. One-shot.

: Kimimaro does a lot of thinking...and remembering. Oneshot. Short midnight tenfinger flyfic. [Complete] Sad fict, not really aungust.

: Once upon a time in a small cave in Mist Country there lived a little ninja called Kimimaro. (Ep. 126 filler based silliness)

: Sakon and Ukon have their first fight. Sakon x Tayuya x Ukon? Sort of. ONE SHOT

: Anko takes in Ukon and Nurses him back to health but then Ukon does not want to leave because have certain feeling for Anko... Anko x Ukon

: Kidoumaru and Tayuya, a rainy day and not enough pairs of hands.

: Tayuya centric, dark. She hates Orochimaru. She hates everyone around her. She hates how she?s just a toy to everyone else. She hates her life. Rated for Tayuya?s cursing and adult themes

: When a prisoner doesn't want to talk, sometimes you have to get creative. (Shika-Tayuya) R for language

: Shikamaru x Tayuya fanfic for my friend, Ryan. I changed a ton of things from what is actually happening in the manga just so my story would work. Errm, be nice on the comments please. This is my first fanfic.

: Kidoumaru waits for the unsuspecting Shino, so he can have his tasty meal. KidoumaruxShino

: Chapter 1 Zaku is 8 years old and gets beaten by the village's ninja. But what will happen when he loses something close to him? May change. Warning: Course language. If I don't get 1 review by the end of this week I might delete it.

: Zaku's initial reaction to Orochimaru. 2nd person drabble based on episode 40.

: Zaku finds himself in love with Hinata, and watching her often. Problem is, she's terrified. Highish-rated for later chapters.

: Dosu and Zaku have a break for once... what are the two gonna do? [yaoi]

: Short one-shot set before he Chuunin Exam. A look into the thoughts of Zaku Abumi as he waits with his team for the man who trained them, Orochimaru.

: Sequel to Silence no More. Zaku comes to terms with his faliure and the loss of his precious arms, and his subsequent descent into being useless. But maybe Orochimaru has some use for them.

: ONE SHOT. Short reflection on Dosu's death. Slight allusions to a ZakuDosu friendship.

: The house should be empty save for Dosu, yet there's someone playing the piano...

: Rated for Dosu's potty mouth. Dosu loves Zaku,Zaku loves Dosu.Kin,well she gets in the way. OOC-ness from everyone. pairings are random as this fic. I update quick! slight yaoi. R&R! DosuxZaku,Oro-chanXKabuto,KinX?

12. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

13. Sakoni French-nin

: AU In a universe where Itachi and Kisame succeeded in capturing Naruto, an Akatsuki delegation is sent to Konoha to negotiate a treaty in the midst of war. The only problem is, everyone in Konoha thinks Naruto is dead.

: Drabbles from various fandoms. Titles written in accordance with fandom and characters featured. See specifics within. (the selected chapter is about Haku and Ukon ^^)

Yeah, I do nothing during the day... just looking for new sound fanfictions... :sweatdrop

14. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

I do nothing but read new sound fanfictions >D

15. Sakoni French-nin

lol, with all that I posted here :laugh (more than 40 :blink can't believe that so much people like the otonin ^^)

: Soundnins in middle school where they will face the horrors of fangirls and other wacky things pottymouthness, most things here are true.

: Perhaps...just perhaps she knew what he had gone through a little more then she let on.

: More Naruto Yaoi- the Otonin prepare for what they know all too well will be the final curtain call.

: One shot, sauf si nouvelles id?es. Si Sakon avait ?t? l'unique survivant des ninja charg?s de r?cup?rer Sasuke? R?flexion sur la solitude qu'on peut ressentir, lorsque celui qui nous accompagne depuis toujours dispara?t brusquement...

one day, everybody LOVE them! mwahaha... *crazy girl*

16. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Yay! I love you Sakoni! May the power of the Otonin live on!

17. Sakoni French-nin

Yeaaaaah! :laugh *nice guy pose... like Ma?to Ga?*
    Excepted Dark Nemesis 7's website, do you know another one about the otonin?
    Oh, and , there a lot of otonin fanarts! For example: 20 pages for Dosu and 40 for Sakon and Ukon! (but this %55/--*+%* Sasuke has got 80 about him -_-? damn...)

18. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Dosu. Zaku and Kin are in most of my fanfiction(there is a link somewhere above)

I intend to write a fanfiction based on all the sound, but am working on 3 stories right now and will like to at least get one done before moving on.

19. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

J'aime tu, Sakoni. And you too, Martialhorror, for all of the Sound nin stories, and the fanart is nice, too! (Fanart links = also dandy.)

20. Sakoni French-nin

Don't say "j'aime tu" but "je t'aime" (correct me too when I do mistakes ^^"). But 'course you love me!! We are otonin-fan, it's normal ^__^ mdrrr

21. Kin I ARE BACK.

Omg, Sound-nins, Sound-nins?! where?! Tell me :tem

22. MartialHorror The Convicted Cinephile!

Here!

And review if you read!

23. dark_nemesis_7 Otonin

Sorry Sakoni, I am learning, and I thank you for your correction. Sound-Nin Kin Tsuchi, .

24. Sakoni French-nin

oye, S-N K! (yeah, I'm lazy, I don't want to write the entire name, excuse me XD) aaah, so great... have so much soundnin faaans...
    well, if you understand french (hope exists, ne?), you can read my fanfictions, I've written two fics about Kin...
    And if you want fanarts, you can see my DA account ^^" (hop! pub pour moi XD h? h? h?...)

25. AngstyUchiha Itachi Fangirl

That is one of my favorites:

Forgotten Aria: The sound nins: Puppets?... Or people?... Short vignettes on Zaku, Dosu, and Kin --

Also, I wrote a fic about Zaku right before he died (though I don't know how good it is) His Last Breath

Please review if you read!

Last edited: Feb 8, 2006
  26. Sakoni French-nin

I didn't know His last Breath, thanks for the link ^^