1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Gotei 13 vs. Akatsuki vs. Genei Ryodan

Discussion in 'Manga/Anime Battledome' started by Code, Apr 29, 2005.

Who would win?

1. Gotei 13

42 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Akatsuki

19 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Genei Ryodan

37 vote(s)
    37.8%
  1. Code Zoamelgustar

Who would win? The 13 captains vs. the 9 Akatsuki ninjas vs. 13 Ryodan members.

Anyways I'd say the 13 captains would beat Akatsuki...(it's really 12 as the 4th squad is just a bunch of healers...) but I do believe any of them could take on Akatsuki 1 on 1 as far as we've seen from them. And well Ryodan would beat all of them...

Tags:
  2. General Shino Member

isnt is Akatsuki 8... then became 7 when Oro left.......

and whos the Gotei

3. Tsukiyomi Crazy Cyborg Monkey

No Akatsuki was nine, Orochimaru left and Itachi seems to have taken his spot.

I'm still inclined to go with Akatsuki, we've seen people like Deidara capable of wiping out entire cities and they're the weaker members of Akatsuki (from what we've seen).

The Gotei 13 appear strong in the Soul Society, but that is mainly because all things there function through spiritons. I doubt they would appear so impressive in the physical world (not that they wouldn't be impressive, just not to the same degree).

4. mickdawgx81 Member

Genei Ryodan is the coolest...but probably the weakest
    Gotei 13 is probably the strongest
    Akatsuki max potential is unknown, but they are also incredibly strong

Gotei 13 will win in Soul Society...
    Akatsuki will win on Earth...
    Genei Ryodan will steal all their valuables.

Goku, by himself, will beat all of them at the same time on Earth and in Soul Society.

5. D-Boy Three Star Hunter

Ryodan the weakest? I actually laughed IRL when I saw you write that

6. TenshiOni Active Member

I'm going to have to go with the Gotei 13....

I mean, yeah, I agree with the idea that Akatsuki would win on Earth and the Gotei in Soul Society. The only thing is....Aizen and his hypnosis would catch any of the Akatsuki off guard. The only way Akatsuki might win is if their leader is uber powerful or if Deidara is able to successful drop his/her's Specialty #18 on the Captains...or if one of their members is blind...

We don't know what the Akatsuki are fully capable of yet...but from what we've seen so far, I'd say the Gotei.

Haven't read that far into Hunter x Hunter to know the Genei Ryodan, but the two posters above me seem to think they're good but not in the same league.

7. Code Zoamelgustar

Weakest? ... Ubogin could probably take out a couple Akatsuki by himself.... and well he wasn't the strongest in the group of THIRTEEN, 4 more than Akatsuki.... not only strength but numbers...

Gotei 13 well. Tousen can erase every senses of a person. Hitsuyuga froze all that thing by simply releasing his sword... I don't remember much of Yamamato's Shikai, Mayuri had his litlte thing. Byakuya would probably impale a guy before he knew it with 1000 swords...

8. D-Boy Three Star Hunter

There's also the fact that with Kuroro using ghost writer the Ryodan would know what sort of tactics to use.

9. Code Zoamelgustar

Yeah he can predict the future with that skill he stole... he can steal ANY skill... Just has a few requirements(not sure if something like the mangekyo sharingan might fall into that, but I might).

Ubogin was the only one we saw go all out. A sword that easily cut through steal and melted it couldn't even do so much as make a cut 1/4th of an inch or so in his skin. Bullters are nothing, sniper rifle bullets he will notice. Missles and so on... His punch what was it? It had as much destructive force of a bomb? Forgot how many megatons they compared it to(or might be thinking something else...).

Though I guess not that many people read HxH here or around chapteres 220-230 where we got to see more Ryodan members fight.

10. mickdawgx81 Member

Why would you laugh? They have members like Coltopi, Shalnock, Paku (dead), Shizuku, Karuto. The top are pretty strong, but not on the same level.

Explain...who do you think is the weakest?

Don't make ridiculous comments when you don't know shit.

11. D-Boy Three Star Hunter

I don't know shit? Fair enough. Have u read to the latest manga and seen people like Fetain fight yet? We don't know the Ryodans full abilities at all and people like Coltopi are not usless at all if you think about the special abilities that character has it's extreamly useful. Same with Shizuku and Karuto. Shalnark also has a good abilty with his manipulation type nen. Kuroro is a monster and so is Hisoka. Who do I think is weakest? Not the Ryodan

EDIT: Grammer

12. Code Zoamelgustar

Shizuku could swallow an Akatsuki member whole... or she can crush their arm with her 'strength' even though strength isn't her speciality. She made a room full fo dead bodies dissapear in no time. Shalnuck is the manipulation nen guy? When he put the controller on himself, he basically turns into a min"super saiyan" and he obliterated his opponent... the only side affect is how much it takes out of him.

Korutopi, we haven't seen much of him yet... Who knows, he may be able to pwn Akatsuki or Gotei 13 with ease... Paku. She was defeated by Kurapica who I doubt any of the Gotei or Akatsuki can even come close to beating...(assuming he had the Ryodan specialty nen thing going on...) But she can erase memory and find out every weakness of the opponent and probably even make them forgot their own moves or how to fight...

Either one of them could own one of those members...

Also remember the Ryodan is always 13 right? 1 is killed, they are replace. From what we've seen, they're all incredibly strong. Karuto is a newbie though... but he is a Zoldyck. All we've seen is some paper stuff but that might be enough...

13. mickdawgx81 Member

The HxH chapters you are talking about are over 20 chapters ago when some of the Ryodan fought with somewhat strong "Ants".

Their abilities of the Ryodan are great, but the power levels aren't the same in my opinion. I guess that's part of the reason why I say they are the weakest of the 3.

14. mickdawgx81 Member

You crazy if you think Shizuku can suck up an Akatsuki. You forget that she can't suck things she considers alive. The last time I checked, an Akatsuki is a living being. She almost got beat by a weak ass Ant.

Shalnark in super mode is strong, but it's temporary...and he's practically dead after that. Any Akatsuki can make many Kage Bunshin's until Shalnark is not "Super" anymore.

Yes, we don't know much about Coltupi. But you can't argue the mystery of his powers. We don't know the abilities of half the Akatsuki.

***Sorry I double posted. Won't do it again.

15. D-Boy Three Star Hunter

If u forgot she sucked up the spiders blood, I'm sure that would have an affect.

16. General Shino Member

what the hell is Gotei 13?

17. Code Zoamelgustar

the weak ass ant may take an Akatsuki membere..... you can't assume things. Anyways yeah I did forgot about that, but she has her other nen and her strength.

Kage bunshins appear near the person I believe... even if it doesn't. He'd just pwn all of them. He should also be able to keep the 'trace' of the real person at all times with Gyo.

Gotei 13 is from Bleach. The 13 Captains.

18. pnoypridz Member

HxH characters are super strong so its a toss up beetween Genei 13 or Ryodan

i hadnt seen enough of atasuki to say thier in the same level

19. mickdawgx81 Member

Uh...we're all assuming things, since it's different worlds we're comparing. But I guarantee that weak ass ant can't take an Akatsuki member.

"The weak ass ant may take an Akatsuki membere...you can't assume things."

That's like saying Hinata MAY take the Ryodan leader, so you can't assume Kuroro can defeat Hinata.

20. Viciousness on a Forums Break

Hmm I made a poll for Akatsuki vs Ryodan once and it came to my attention how much more destructive power has been shown in HXH overall. I mean the Ryodan pwn Killua for the most part who runs around stabbing people in the head with a single finger. HXH isnt dbz level but its on a different scale than Naruto IMO.
    Sould Society has crazy powers with bankai though, so I say Gotei 13.

21. Code Zoamelgustar

Well let's look at that "weak ass ant" against Shizuku... Shizukku got trapped... after she got out, she easily anazlyed everything about him(she seems to be quite smart and analyzes thing in detail) then just decided to suck his blood out... the fight was done for as quickly as that.

About Karuto being weak. I decided to re-read the chapter and well he isn't... sure he said that "I'm hopelessily weak compared to them!" after watching Feitan fight but then so are Akatsuki and Gotei 13...(maybe not hopelessly weak and maybe not against every memmber). But Karuto who is like what? 10? 13? The attack he did cut through steel rope with ease. He seems to use a combination of wind and paper doing very quick attacks that chopped off the ants arm them procceeded to do that to the rest of him... and he said "I should stop this bad habit of playing around." He can also do something Byakugya did with his swords, with his paper(paper that can cut steel with ease and fast speeds).

Then Boneferu's fight... well "You flee rather quickly...though it's nothing compared to the speed of sound..." after the ant was getting owned by him simply moving around... as whenver he moves, he transfers that into an attack. and the speed of sound called "Battle = Le cantabile" "Jupiter!" was like a 100 foot thing that crushed him leaving a giant crater... that alone made me realize how much you underrated them...

Sphinx disentigrated his opponent with a punch =\ Not much of a fight... nothign to say...

Feitan, ... well the opponent after being overwhelmed by speed finally got hit, then he got pissed... decided to us ehis "wide range" attack that cuased the other Ryodan to flee, disentigrated skin that could'nt be piereced before and well left nothing, not even ashes...

The manipulation guy. Well he's quite fast, very analytical, all it takes is to put the antanae on and the fight is over... he only had to use that 'antannae" on himeslf because the thing he put the antannae on was already being controlled by another manipulation user.

HxH is almost to th elevel of YYH in it's almost near(well not tha tnear in HxH as it is in YYH) DBZ-level characters...

So after re-reading those Ryodan fight I still believe Ryodan > Gotei 13 > Akatsuki. I need to re-read some Bleach though... I read earlier chapters quickly as I was hooked but enough to remember Urahara slicing apart the landscape and cutting Ichigo's sword apart... with a non-bankai sword with ease and this was only for training...

22. Weedy Weedhead

I think Akatsuki would stand a chance in this fight if they fought like ninja's instead of a head on fight. While the others r fighting hide an pick them off one by one, i mean they r ninja's

23. Crowe inactive - most of the time

Genei Ryodan vs Akatsuki + Gotei 13 ffs.

Genei Ryodan wins.

The speed & strenght differences between these mangas are huge, could think that one punch from any HxH character would shatter any Akatsuki memeber.

24. Fenix Pie Vendor

Gotei 13 wins

Akatsuki IS the weakest in this group.

The Ryoden I dont know as much about them as some posters here but I've read enough of them in various VS. threads to have an idea of the HxH world, which, IMO, doesnt compare to the captains.

25. Marsala The Ice-Cream Man Cometh

Akatsuki is probably the weakest here, unless they all have demons or something.

The Gotei 13 are the strongest and just run right over the Genei Ryodan and Akatsuki. I mean, they have:

- Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi

- Mayuri's poisonous Bankai

- Yamamoto's fire (probably near solar temperatures at Bankai)

- Aizen's Absolute Hypnosis (Aizen could beat every single other contestant here at the same time under the right conditions with that)

- Soi Fong's two-hit kill and insane speed

- Tousen, Komamura, Hitsugaya, Shunsui, Ukitake, etc.

All of them can move at crazy Shunpo speeds equalling HxH speed. The captains of Bleach are just insane.

26. Hiruma The King has Come!

What happens is, the Akatsuki get speedblitzed in the first 5 minutes. Then the Captains and the Ryodan fight. However, it's kinda tough to tell since in Bleach we never saw their speed being compared to something else.

27. Death Fog Spit Your Game

Akatsuki are outmatched in here. This will go down between Gotei 13 and the Geneiryodan.

And frankly, the Ryodan for the win.

The Captains better not make the mistake of fighting Ubo and Phinx head on. Because I tell ya, it will be gruesome. A nen-powered hit from any of these 2 will severely cripple/kill any of the Captains. Kenpachi would probably be the only one who would be able to survive the first punch without being heavily injured. But the second hit from any of those 2 would be too much even for him.

Dont get me wrong. Offensively, Bleach characters have destructive abilities but no one in Bleach ever showed exceptional durability that would make them last long against the Reinforcement guys.

Mayuri's poisons will be easily dealt with courtesy of Shizuku's Deme-chan. She'll just suck the poison out with it.

Soi Fong's two hit-kill is troublesome, but again Phinx and Ubo can do it to her too, only in their case its most likely a 1 hit-1 kill from either one of them. Since Soi Fong aint exactly the strongest physically of the Captains, let alone the most durable. And Soi Fong's speed would definitely be matched by Phinx.

Byakuya's Senbonzakura Kageyoshi would be easily cancelled out by Franklin's nen-bullets. I would also think his nen-bullets would be strong enough to obliterate the swords, IMO.

There's still Nobunaga, Shalnark who only needs to put an antenna on someone to completely control them, Paku who can completely remove memories with her nen-gun, Machi who can garrot people with her nen strings, Bonorenolf who can summon a huge ass mini planet like... ball(sorry dont know the right term here) that is strong enough to create a crater upon impact. Its also a good counter against Tousen's and Komamura's abilities.

The Captains should also not make the mistake of only severely injuring Feitan and not killing him IMMEDIATELY, because in that case its basically over for everyone.

Yamamoto and Aizen are the toughest to deal with here. But regarding Yamamoto, I think Kuroro Lucifer can definitely hold his own against the old geezer. Sure Yamamoto has his formidable fire-ability, which would keep Kuroro at bay but what's to stop Kuroro from just teleporting Yamamoto near him and kill him? Not to mention that there's most likely hundreds of extremely varied stolen nen-abilities stored in his "Skill Hunter" of his(basically a nen book). There's probably an ability somewhere in there that can deal against a fire-attack.

That leaves Aizen. If Aizen managed to get all the Ryodan to look at his sword then yes, the Ryodan would probably fall under his hypnosis. But this brings us back again to the 2 reinforcement guys. While Aizen might be able to kill most of the Ryodan, can he do anything to damage Ubo and Phinx, ESPECIALLY Ubo? I mean it would basically take Aizen's bankai to have as much destructive force as a bazooka designed to destroy tanks in one hit, to be able to damage Ubo.

Lets also not forget that the Ryodan has the advantage of teamwork here. Theyve been working as a cohesive unit for years now and are close friends. While the Captains have their own divisions and spends most of the time looking out for their respective divisions. They never gave me the impression of having a good amount of experience working with each other, at all. Not to mention that theyre not exactly the best of friends, generally-speaking.

28. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

The guys from HxH win, but I think the Gotei 13'd put up a good fight. Akatsuki wouldn't last long though.

29. Cthulhu-versailles The Luckiest Man in Agrabah

WTH? This is why i argue with such dilegence, in the Killua vs Goku Thread. Have people not been enlightened by the overpowered abilities of the h x h universe.

The akatuski we've seen thus far are cannon fodder, one on one, against all but maybe three of the genin ryodan the entire akatsuki would be slaghtered. (Karuto, Coltipi and Probably Shizune- r the ones who couldn't do it alone)

The gotei 13, would have been very relevent opponents ,however, given that the fight takes place in the real world and thus, restricts thier spritual power. They are defeated also, with the genen Ryodan suffering maybe one casuality.

----

If the gotei 13 r at thier best, then this becomes an interesting fight. However, I point out again, that just as before the Naruto akatsuki seen thus far are cannon fodder in this battle.. even more so with the gotei 13 at thier best.

The genen Ryodan, attack formation would be as follows (this assume we're using a dead ubogin)

Ubogin/Nobunga team up-

Feitan, and Phinx would fight alone.- They should actually team up, but neither would tolerate the other for long.

Franklin would likely team up with Shizune.

Kuroro, would team up with Colotopi and probably Machi.

While Sulnerak would team up with karuto.

Boneforu would probably fight alone.

On the bleach side

Shunshi/ Ukitake would team up

Zaraki, Byakuya, Soi Feng would fight alone.

The old man, would team up with the fox captain.

The black captain would fight alone.

Hitsugya would probably team up with the healer captain.

And Mayuri would so obviously fight alone.

The healer would be a support fighter, but would be taken out fast, because thx to intinctual Gyo being used by the h x h side they'd know her abilties, realize she'd be a nuisance and kill her of quickly.

..who am i forgting, I know there's someone missing.

Note- I didn't include Aizen, because if u include him the h x h side should get the former member Hisoka.

---

I'm to lazy to give a long outlined explanation as to who wins if the Gotei at max power fight the h x h fighter at max power. I'll do it later.:amazed

30. Yamato (Inactive) Banned

The old man would turn everything to ashes :p