1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and place your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Gotei 13's Fukutaichō versus one Espada arrancar

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Esponer, Jun 5, 2007.

Which is the most powerful arrancar within the Espada they could defeat?

1. 10th (Yammy).

7.7%
  2. 9th (Aaroniero Arleri).

7.7%
  3. 8th (Szayel Aporro Grantz).

15.4%
  4. 7th.

46.2%
  5. 6th (Grimmjow Jeagerjacques).

15.4%
  6. 5th.

7.7%
  7. 4th (Ulquiorra Schiffer).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3rd.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2nd.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1st.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Esponer Brief Intermission

All twelve surviving lieutenants of Gotei 13 encounter one of the Espada during the Winter War. That is: Sasakibe Chōjirō; Ōmaeda Marechiyo; Kira Izuru; Kotetsu Isane; Hinamori Momo; Abarai Renji; Iba Tetsuzaemon; Ise Nanao; Hisagi Shūhei; Matsumoto Rangiku; Kusajishi Yachiru and Kurotsuchi Nemu. Discount any vast improvements in their power between the current time and the Winter War.

Which is the most powerful arrancar within the Espada that the twelve of them could defeat together? How would they fare against Yammy, Aaroniero Arleri, Szayel Aporro Grantz, Grimmjow Jeagerjacques, Ulquiorra Schiffer, Halibel, Noitora or Stark? (Or any of those whose names we don't yet know.)

Edit: My apologies, it slipped my mind to create an option for them being able to defeat none of the Espada arrancar.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2007
    Tags:
  2. burning jazz hat Is a pretty shitty

I would say yammy, renjis bankai would help. anyone else is just out of their league.

3. ez Jesus Christ

If it's all of them togeter, they could more than likely take on Syzael and maybe a 7th arrancar.

4. Trias For in the sleep of death...

If Kira manages to hit an Arrancar more than twice, it's over, sorry. He/She'll die under his/her own weigh. And it won't be that hard to hit when there are that many people attacking.

So even 1 is defeatable.

5. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

Although Rukia managed to beat him somehow, I don't see all 12 of these VCs getting past Arroniro. The 30,000 hollows would probably play a part in that.

Yammy may be formidable but I see him getting easily frustrated with many opponents. This'd probably decrease his fighting level and he would proceed to getting a battering.

6. Ookii Kintama Active Member

Right now I say Szayel. Simply because we don't know what #7 is capable of.

7. Pepito777 The Man Without Qualities

I say 7th Espada.Yammy is not really strong...Rukia killed Aaroniero alone.If they do a good plan maybe they would be able to overwhelm Szayel.Finally 7th Espada would be the limit for them.Except Renji, the others lieutenant aren't really strong

8. Esponer Brief Intermission

I think that with Yachiru championing them as the most powerful, Renji as a very strong shinigami by her side and a large number of shinigami with some very nasty tricks up their sleeves, they could defeat anybody below Ulquiorra. The last two (Grimmjow and 5th) would be damn close, I think, but with their numbers I see them pulling something off.

9. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

wow pretty much everyone knows its the 7th lol.