• Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff

GOTW Discussion thread

Velvet

⭐E L Y S I A N⭐
Contest is dead, another one in the books. decent run, however, I do not like how every other contest was being promoted above, even that shitty cooking contest but GOTW got the cold shoulder, I honestly do believe that also fucked the chances of GOTW staying active.

:gglife F's in the chat boys, our days making photoshop edits on forums are over.

Also excuse you, that "shitty" cooking contest I run had a promotion banner because it was still new and to bring people to participate..

It wasn't a pernament promotion banner mkay

Aesima

Also excuse you, that "shitty" cooking contest I run had a promotion banner because it was still new and to bring people to participate..

It wasn't a pernament promotion banner mkay
an unofficial contest about pictures of meals..trash through and through:skully

I give up though, mods didn't give a shit when the contest was constantly getting rigged and barely promoted it, but this did lmao. Don't run anymore Graphic contests. Nothing but "I was going to" "maybes" and "I'll try" . Just give it the old yeller and replace it with Chef Ramsey's contest or drawing event.

Velvet

⭐E L Y S I A N⭐
What exactly is your problem?

For spouting all that hate, how many times did you enter the gotw then?

I haven't seen you promote gotw either so people would enter

Majin Lu

Dark Magician Girl
Super Moderator
I was about to come back to the contests when all this changing happened

What do we do now? How are they going to process and prizes and everything?
It isn't being easy and things are still being discussed and fixed. This new update is a mess.

Velvet

⭐E L Y S I A N⭐
It isn't being easy and things are still being discussed and fixed. This new update is a mess.

I hope things go back to normal soon :ruri

The deadline is until tomorrow, yeah?

Made an entry yesterday but wasn't completely sure if everything is on break or not

Top Bottom