1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

Gran Turismo 4 Time Attack!

Discussion in 'Konoha Ad Board & Job Center' started by hunanramen, Nov 9, 2005.

1. hunanramen New Member

The rush of a car going at 100mph just pumps your adrenaline up. Gran Turismo 4 is not only exciting but very realistic in terms of a video game. The Gran Turismo Time Attack forums is a forum dedicated to all the die hard GT4 fans that want to compete in a global level without having to go to LAN parties. You simply just post up your times and battle others for higher and faster times as you progress.

How do you post up your times?
    Simply register and go to the practice areas with no one except yourself on the track and try to compete with people by getting higher and faster times.

What is so special about this?
    We will be a fast-paced growing community and will soon feature a variety of things such as race teams and other add-ons as we progress through time.

Where can I sign up?
    Just simply click the ad and you can start viewing the forums. Because guests cannot post, I advise you to register and join the community and be active.

Why if I don't have GT4?
    It doesn't matter, you can still join and help out and as the price for GT4 goes down eventually it should be cheap enough for you to buy.

I'm done signing up, how can I help out?
    Go tell your friends and give responsive feedback and suggestions to me on how I can improve this. The community thrives on the people, so you come first in my book!

Tags:
  2. Feathers! Jiraiya

sounds like fun, im checking it out now...