1. Dismiss Notice
  2. OPFC

Are you an artist that loves One Piece? Join the OP Fanart Contest in the Ohara Library!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice

GRAND MELEE: Sound 5, Akatsuki, hokages, sannin...

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Not a Ninja, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Not a Ninja Anti-Ninja

CONTINUED FROM TITLE: ... Kazekages, Zabuza, Haku, team 7, team 8, team Gai, Kabuto.

The battle is set on a small island that ranges roughly 4 sq. kilometres. In the island there is a small river running through the centre. The island is covered with thick rainforest, with small patches of clear grassland scattered around. In the centre of the island is a massive tree, a kilometre high and half as wide. The tree is lined with tunnels to make a giant wooden labyrinth. Fifteen metres out from the island is an impenetrable barrier of some sort, insuring that no one gets out.

There are no teams in this battle, it is a massive free-for all between all of the participants. Deidara isn't allowed to use #18 until after 5 days. Enjoy.

EDIT by Reznor: Note: Everyone will thing of "Wait for them to all kill each other by hiding w/ X-jutsu.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2005
    Tags:
  2. hesd Anomic.

Those with summon has the highest possibility of winning. My brain cannot process this bulk all at once. Pardon.

3. geminis Active Member

OMG, best battle-dome matchup I've seen. Don't know who would win yet if anybody. So far I'm gonna say nobody since everybody will annihialte each other but with more analyzing and rock-paper-scissors coupled with infamous luck then we might come out with someone/some people who can come out ALIVE.

This reminds me of the chuunin exam's forest of death.

4. kunshu Member

mizukage breaks the barrier from outside with some awesome suiton

and then he suitons them to hell

MIZUKAGE>EVERYTHING

(seriously i think zabuza would win he can wait silently in the mist till everyone kills eachother then he comes ot and takes down the half dead survivor)

5. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Like Zabuza is the only one that will think of that :\

I say Orochimaru.

He has the best combo of combat capabilities and cunning.

6. kunshu Member

from those fighters zabuz is the only one with the hidden mist jutsu

and he is also the only one that can do that special take down

7. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Other people have ways to hide and wait for others to defeat each other.

People can also have there on ways of countering it too.

And how do you know Kisame, for one, doesn't have it?

8. Danchou Antagonist

Zetsu can hide himself in the tree shift from place to place and silently kill after watching watch others fight eachother. He is for the win.

9. Reznor Well-Known Member Administrator

Why is Zetsu the only one to think of that?

10. Danchou Antagonist

Because Zetsu is the only one who can morph himself into the environment (as far as i recall).

11. kunshu Member

since he isn't famous for silent killing

seeing as everyone in the zabuza arc went like:

"OMG GUDS ZIBUZA ULTIATE CILENT KLLSAR"

i think silent killing/hiding in the mist=zabuza's forte

and if the mist comes no one would know zabuza was doing it they would think a mist just came

(mist occurs often on island)

12. geminis Active Member

lol zabuza will be the least of worries. I say zetsu might come out alive just as mentioned before. Oh and also, I'm sure AL will also be owning people left and right before the "smart" ones decide to gang up on him.

13. MasamuneX7 Akatsuki Overlord

Akatsuki Leader, Sarutobi, Yondaime... these guys are going to last a long time.

14. kapsi Banned

15. YellowFlash Addicted to speed

Zetsu's not the only one that can morph into the enviorment. Remember Orochimaru during the forest of death, he melts into the tree right before Anko shows up.

Anyways, I'd say Sannins, Half of Akatsuki, Hokages, the iron sand Kazekage, and Kabuto lasting through the first night. Then anything goes I guess...Personal Bias but Yondaime would probably last a long long time :) . Also, why the hell did you even bother putting Haku, team 7, 8, 9, Gai into the mix? They are clearly outclassed here.

16. Edgecrusher Nigu's buffer of butter

That may be so, but ninja are smart... they'd be suspicious if that happened.

17. geminis Active Member

I thought the fight only included ppl which were still alive so in that case I say either The 4th or AL unless they are the same person.

18. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

Well no teams eh? I say that Ten Ten wins. Everyone will rip eachother to shreds while the poor girl stands there unnoticed. Either that or Gaara takes the win because he rocks and has good defense so while people are trying to figure out how to get past his defense, others will just give those people stabity release in their backs :amuse.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2005
  19. Code Zoamelgustar

It's best to assume someone doesn't have an ability unless they show it or it is heavily implied by their style.

It's like people always assuming Kakashi or the Sannins can pull "so and so" jutsu out of thier ass simply because of their title and sharingan. "Oppennent uses x jutsu" - "Well Kakashi can counter that by simply using a doton and hiding under ground! And that technique the opponnent used can devastate enough groudn to even shake Kakashi up!" and so on.

It'd be pointless if you give abilities to people who haven't been shown or implied to have one.

20. Hiruma The King has Come!

Where is team 10? And seriously, what are Zabuza, Haku, and the Knoha genin doing there?

21. Chamcham Trigger 光翼型近接支援残酷戦闘機“エヴァッカニア・ドゥーム

It's an all star battle. Sarutobi's in it too. Both the dead an alive are joining in :amuse.

22. kunshu Member

the konoha genin aren't gonna do much

but zabuza is one of th strongest in that match so what's wrong about him?

23. Edgecrusher Nigu's buffer of butter

Not neccesarilly. It's worth pointing out possibilities.

24. heavy_rasengan Active Member

damn this is a nice battle.. The kage level ninjas will definitly last long.. The konoha genins arnt put out for something like this and considering its a FFA, no one will be holding bak, THe konoha genin will easily die the first day. I think Itachi or Sarutobi will win this. Itachi is very deadly and hell outclass anyone in there 1 on 1, like seriously fighting with ur head looking at ur feet in a place like that?? thats serious. I dont think hell resort to MS aginst anyone lower than Kage level. Itachi wont make da fight last long, hell finish them fast and i think that he can considering how fast his handseals are. but.. he can always get killed by someone else when he is in a fight so its hard to decide. Itachi will definitly be one of the last. Sarutobi has the monkey king, that will help alot in a forest IF its not burned down hhaha.

Itachi or Sarutobi FTW but im really not sure.

25. Sesqoo Good Boy

I think Konoha genins would win.
    Why you ask?
    A: The Akatsukis,kages etc would kill each other then who's left? The genins! Why? Do you really think someone like Oro or Kisame or whoever would bother attack a genin that isn't a threat to him:p