1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

Graphics designers and Manga Uploaders required

Discussion in 'Job Center' started by Anime Master, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Anime Master Webmaster

Link removed
    Link removed

I am making a manga site called Manga Hunter which obviously is a site about manga and manga downloads for everybody no payments required. Anyways Ive brought the domain and hosting which is a reasonable 100gb of space and 1000gb of bandwidth and if all goes well and I see that the site can succeed ill upgrade it to 200gb space and 2000gb bandwidth.

The forum has been set up (vbulletin) and just requires some hacks to be installed such as an arcade (I can do).

The forum itself needs banner designs for each one of the forum skins theres 3 at the moment. The banners need to look great and fit with each of the forum skins with the name MangaHunter on them.

As well as the forum the main site needs a banner design as well.

Anyone can try making banner designs but only the best will be selected. The people selected will become instant staff and mods of the site if they wish. Otherwise I can pay you about $1 for each banner lol im not rich but then you can't become a staff member or mod :(.

I also require Manga Uploaders. People who have a great upload speed and huge range of completed manga are guranteed jobs. Manga has to be of high quality. Any manga uploaders chosen will become instant staff and mods as well. Once chosen ill give you your own ftp access with your chosen username and password and off you upload.

Sorry no payment unless you manage to upload a shit load of manga I mean a SHIT load within a few days and add links to all of them in our downloads hack. If someone can do that ill consider payment of a reasonable amount.

If your interested please feel free to contact me at: or reply with relevant information to the job you are applying for.

Please dont pm me I won't answer.

Also: If anyone thinks they have something that I may want or am missing in terms of jobs feel free to post a reply.

Remember the site is not officially open I want to have downloads up and everything tested and looking great first. smile-big

Thanks

Jobs Available
    Graphics Designer - 3
    Manga Uploader - 4

Tags:
  2. bacus23 Konaha's Copy ninja

sure i'll help but you dont gotta pay me.... :) Can i be manga uploader?

Last edited: Nov 19, 2006
  3. Anime Master Webmaster

Feel free to add me to msn: so we can chat.

4. bacus23 Konaha's Copy ninja

um ok i'll add you and i check out the site ^_^

5. Anime Master Webmaster

OK well im in need of more uploaders please email me at .

You need to know how to use a ftp program and also be able to contact me on msn: .

If you get accepted you will become a staff at mangahunter.com and will also get your own personal email account i.e
    Plus access to all our downloads.

Cheers

We have progressed well so far expect a lot more.

6. Aman <font color='#0000A0'>Really?</font>

How's it going so far with traffic and members?

7. Anime Master Webmaster

Quite well indeed, growing everyday and expect a nice increase when our final layout is completed and coded. Main thing at this point of time is getting members hard to find manga without having to pay to get them.