1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

GreenGoblin VS DareDevil [marvel]

Discussion in 'Outskirts Battledome Archive' started by Meizu, Nov 17, 2005.

1. Meizu

VS
    Who would win? Goblin owns Spiderman often even tho he is beaten by him, but thats just the rules of comics. good guys win. but those rules dont apply here!! Daredevil had those super senses and agility crap and that staff.

O_o who will win?

Tags:
  2. Chamcham Trigger

Green Goblin Green Goblin Green Goblin. He's one of my favorite villains. So unique at his ebil nature :laugh

3. Meizu

lmao, GreenGoblin is one of my favorites also, but you have to Admit DareDevil would put up one hell of a fight, unlike spiderman he is skilled in different forms of hand to hand combat so he just isnt throwing kicks and punchs he has an art to his form. the senses word diff from spider sense, so he wont be alert to incoming attack but he can pick up on noises, goblins glider, his laugh, etc. and his staff is lethal when used right.

im not an dareDevil fan but dont count him out in the fight lol.
    my Opinion Goblin kick his ass but gets beat up early in the fight, lol assume he is no spiderman and look down on him and he will kick your ass but im sure goblin would come to his senses and take daredevil out. and half of hells kitchen in the process lmao.

4. Spidey

Hmmm I'm not sure. DD's senses gives him some pretty good advantages, but GG, has some of his own. If GG is given prep-time, I'm sure he could devise a way to take DD out, he's quite good at that stuff. Maybe find out who he is and use it against him, like he did with spidey. But in a straight up fight, I'm not too sure.
    PS. Green Goblin is one of my favorite villans also :leepose

5. CABLE

6. HollowDreamer

GreenGoblin! he has a flying machine and DareDevil needs vibrations to see so Goblin throws some bombs at him and gameover.

7. EvilMoogle Supporting Staff

Technically he can navigate pretty well just by sound, which I imagine the goblin glider makes a lot of.

But it doesn't matter, Green Goblin will slaughter the poor boy.

8. Meizu

yeah the glider makes alot noise, after abit daredevil can pin point goblins glider and knock him off. the bombs make noise, if throw with force anything makes noise. if dd can dodhe little metal things thrown by bullseye he can dodge bombs... why i thought of the fight lol, remember goblin got dat wicked finger energy beam. lol.
    goblin has inhanced abilites so hand to hand would be a big dodging game daredevil.

hummmm.. lol
    go green goblin!!

9. Green Lantern

Green Goblin has that sonic scream doesn't he?
    Sonic screaming would scramble DD's senses, combined with the fact that DD isn't as strong, fast or super sensitive as Spidey, and DD has no webbing.

DD is more graceful in his motions, as he is a trained acrobat, but Spidey is far more agile

GG wins against DD IMO.

10. EvilMoogle Supporting Staff

Sonic scream was the special of Phil Urich, who was only Green Goblin for a very brief period of time (though he takes up the mantel of the "Gold Goblin" in the alternate future of "Spider-girl"). And Phil was a suckey Green Goblin in every other respect compaired to the Osborns.

Now... Dark Devil vs. Green Goblin might be more interesting...

11. Taxman Retired Staff

well...Greengoblin all the way....everyone knows that Norman Osbourne is F'ing nuts...so...I really don't see Daredevil doing much in this fight...=/

12. furious styles

supar senses!!! :D

13. Green Lantern

The only reason GG loses to Spidey is cause of Spidey's near pre-cog senses.

DD's supersenses are generally based on hearing, and sensing the vibrations in the air.
    Throw a whole bunch of concussion bombs and watch DD get confuzzeled :p

14. Cthulhu-versailles

..your assuming that green goblin would figure out daredevil works on hearing alone.

Daredevil has beaten ELECTRO.

In a comic daredevil dodged a missile... daredevil dodged bullets... and daredevil knows where his enemy is at all times BECAUSE OF THERE HEART BEAT... not to mention grren goblin laugh sretardly throughout his attacks.

Bombs fall or are thrown elatively slowly when comapred to bullet fire. Daredevil should be able to dodge the low tech stuff from goblin. However, things like HEAT SEEKING MISSILES and Gas bombs, should own daredevil.
    In fact regular explosives bombs if used succesively and strategically should be enough. The goblin has some shit on that glider, explosive wise that can blow up whole buildings.

- The goblin is shown sometimes outmaneuviring speedy, the goblins actually pretty tactical.

The goblin can take a punch from spidey... and his 20 tons power and get up and go on... daredevil won't be able to even move him, should he somehow get the chance to physically attack.

^^ means dd is owned

also.. Grren goblin has sonics screams? I didn't know that.

Ps; Ultimate spiderman green goblin rapes dd even harder

15. Nybarius

Check out "The Death of Norma Jean Wolfe," in it Daredevil and Spiderman fight, and it's obvious that a non-intoxicated / insane Spiderman is way, way, way out of DD's league.

Green Goblin can physically hold his own vs Spiderman (brawl), has the advantage of flight, and a variety of nasty exploding pumpkins. His flash-pumpkin would do little go, admittedly, but what is DD going to do against a poison gas cloud?

16. Blitzomaru

If Daredevil tried to punch the golbin, it wouldn't faze him a bit. This battle would only go in Daredvil's favor if it was close quarters fighting int he dark and daredevil used the goblin'a weapons against him. Other than that, the goblin pwns his red ass.

17. ten sa zangetsu

DD would probably give a good fight and then after Green Goblin would pwn him.

18. uncanny_sama

green goblin will own dare devil

norman osborn is one crazy mofo

(and thats a lame green goblin pic :S)

19. Id

DareDevil, Black panther, Deathstroke, can any of these take on Green Goblin?

20. Zouri

DD is going down. He's agile, and fairly strong, but I doubt he can take some of the stuff packed into that glider GG has. I mean, heat seaking missiles, poison gas bombs, plus the obvious advantage of flight. DD would probably know where he is at all times thanks to the noise the glider makes, but I doubt that will help him in the long run.

Green Goblin owns.