1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

3. Voting is open in the KCC Haiku Contest!
    Entries can be found here.
    The poll closes on August 24th at 2:59pm UTC.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. img
    Dragon Ball Drawing Contest: Black & White Edition.
    Deadline is on August 30th at 11pm UTC
    Dismiss Notice
  5. img
    Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest 6!
    Deadline for entries: September 08th at 1600 EST.
    Dismiss Notice

Greetings All

Discussion in 'Academy Registration' started by cryorage, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cryorage

So yeah I decided to join up. Found this site actually through google while doing a search on the tailed demons, and took a link to a thread done by Dyroness which I found very well done and informative.

Which brings me now to why im actually here and why I joined this community. I have for a while now been contemplating a Naruto Fanfic in which the Bijuu play a some one major role along with their Jinchuuriki though not in the animes traditional sense. It?s a bit complicated but im enjoying the planning stages right now. My problem is i require a beta reader to assist with the flow of ideas from the chaotic mess that is my head. As well as watch for spelling and grammar errors. I tried the FF.net boards but those were no help mostly with the who?s the best paring in the world boards. Im finding my self at wits end im hoping to make this an epic with a goal word count of 2500 words a chapter at LEAST. So if there is anyone out there willing and able to lend a hand it would be much appreciated. Feel free to PM or email me and well talk.

Thank you all for the consideration and i look forward to a beneficial membership

have a nice day

Ciao

Cryorage

Tags:
  2. psychic inactive

i could help ya. i might be a little terrible with the whole grammer/proofreading thing but i can help you brainstorm ideas if you want. i'm curious to see what you're planning to write.

3. Shima-Chan

Welcome to the forums! If you would like....I could also help you, I'm pretty good at reading over stuff and finding mistakes. By the way, I'm Shima. :)

4. Mushroom-Chan

Welcome! I want to help but I'm no good at brainstorming.... Or proof reading... Any ways have a great time!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.