1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. GN

Come join the Football/Soccer Women's World Cup and Copa America predicting competitions.
    Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for the Contest Central Drawing Contest is live!
    Entries can be found here and the voting threads can be found here and here.
    Voting ends on Sunday, June the 30th!
    Dismiss Notice

4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest -- Drinks!
    Dismiss Notice

GSD Spoilers (all official spoilers in first 2 posts)

Discussion in 'Gundam' started by Chopstickx, Jul 28, 2005.

1. Chopstickx Member

ook, i talked to Wave (our fellow Gundam mod) about this, and he approved of it :O from now on post any spoilers here, and ill update my first 2 posts with them. but be warned that not all spoilers will be added, as there are some fake spoilers out there.

i give Baka-Sama full credit for making the old spoiler thread. so rep him, thank him, or w/e you'd like to do. all i did was bring the idea up to the next level and make it evolve.

discussion is also allowed in here. im gonna be posting the eps spoilers from earliest to latest. so the newer ones will be around the bottom while the older ones near the top. as time goes on and new spoilers are out, ill delete the older ones :O 1st post are eps spoilers, 2nd post are random tidbits/specs/miscellaneous
    so ok, here we go, and enjoy :]

Last Updated: Sept. 27, 2005

Eps summary spoilers (and also big thx to Phione over at seed-forum, as s/he translates most of our spoilers :] same goes with Shouki and Mr_Paper at Animesuki)
    -----------
    Spoiler: Gunota spoilers (phase 48-50)
    Phase 48 : "To the New World"
    Newtype - Dullindal's "Destiny Plan" is using genetic engineering to match every human with roles corresponding to their own abilities. Shinn is disturbed by the details, however Rey tells it is their job to help create Dullindal's world. While the rest of the world is disturbed, Cagalli's Orb refuses to implement the plan. Dullindal orders the firing of Requiem at Earth Alliance's Arzamas base, which was following her decision.
    Animage - Dullindal implements the ultimate human salvation plan, "Destiny Plan". While people around the world are disturbed at this news, Rey urges Shinn to agree with Dullindal's plan. While rest of the world are deciding to accept Dullindal's plan, Lacus decides to fight against Dullindal to protect the dreams and future of people.

Phase 49: Rey"
    Newtype - Archangel and Eternal quickly heads toward to destroy Requiem's first relay point. Minerva is there to stop them.
    Animage - After reuniting, Archangel and Eternal heads toward the Requiem's first relay point colony. Some of the ZAFT were hesitent towards Lacus' plea to open the path. Combat could not be avoided. Shinn, reflecting back the past events, was perplexed. Dullindal is explaining Shinn that he needs him in order to create a world with no war.

Phase 50: "The Final Power"
    Newtype - Athrun vs Shinn. Kira vs Rey. During the intense battle, Kira learns about Rey's shocking birth.

-----------
    NEW ---V (9/27)
    Spoiler: Phase 50 spoiler
    Baka-Sama

Phase-50, "The Final Power"

To protect the world's last stronghold, Orb, Lacus is fighting without regard for her own life, and Yzak and Deaka head to Eternal to protect her. Kira finds out about his chance meeting with Rey (*1) and how Rey is similar to Rau. Rey is suffering under the curse that he is a manufactured thing, and to him Kira shouts out that "You are yourself" (*2). Athrun crushes Shinn, and together with Neo (*3) sucessfully destory Requiem itself. Deciding that too many have fallen (*4), Talia orders the Minerva down and heads to Messiah herself. Dullandal shows himself from his office (*5), and is seen by Kira, Rey, Athrun and Talia. And then at last, a fateful gunshot sounds...

Last edited: Sep 27, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Chopstickx Member

Random tidbits/specs/miscellaneous (oh and these arent neceassarily in order, but ah well)

*Note: i had to edit out all the other info to fit this here >_>
    -----------
    Spoiler: Sever Keywords from Magazine PUSH!

Sever Keywords from Magazine PUSH!
    I'll do a translation whenever possible... It contains some pointers leading up to the ending (more of recaps mostly, with few spoilers here and there)

There are only few episodes left until the finale. The conflict between naturals and coordinators, which began in C.E. 71, will come to an end once more. What kind of ending will be in store for the world as well as Shinn, Kira, and Athrun? We will use these unsolved keywords as foundation, and speculate the story developments leading up to the finale.

Seven Keywords are:
    1. Destiny Plan
    2. Neo and Mwu
    3. Rey za Barrel
    4. The Two Utahime (Songstress)
    5. To Space
    6. The Final Duel ~ Joint Force and Opposition
    7. The Women's Decision and Love's Whereabout

1. Destiny Plan
    What we need to know about more, is the true intention of Chairman Dullindal!

Dullindal's belief isn't neccessary the absolute evil, so the Kira and Co. trying to stop him isn't neccessary the absolute good either. The common citizen, who doesn't do anything and doesn't try to prevent war, might actulaly be the real problem.

This plan proposed by Dullindal has been implemented gradually. By obtaining victory in the battle against the absolute evil Logos, Dullindal has become the most powerful man in the world. Perhaps now nearly everyone would believe him, the one who defeated the destructive Logos, as well as follow him. If everything follows Dullindal's wishes like now, with those opposing him being annilated, Dullindal would become the absolute ruler of the world. The war-torn society would be united under the single ideal proposed by the Messiah... Isn't this the truth about Destiny Plan? Lacus became aware of this truth, and set out to stop Dullindal. However, Dullindal's power has grown too powerful. Even the Songstress who used to enjoy great support from the people would have trouble trying to shake his footing. In order to build a war-less world, one must fight to unite the world. While Dullindal's actions are filled with conflicts, to the human race, who lack the ability to prevent wars, this might be the last and only way. In the face of the smiling goddess, who will survive in the end...

2. Neo and Mwu
    Because I'm the man who can make the impossible possible.

Piloting Skygrasper, and saying this phrase... Even if you're not Murrue, you'd be moved to tears.

Fallen in the previous war, piloting MA, is Murrue's lover, Mwu. Masked officer in charge of the special unit of EA, Neo. There is no doubt the two are the same person.
    However, why is Mwu, presumed dead, is alive, and commanding battle units for the EA? Neo doesn't have Mwu's memory. Is this the result of memory modification? The answer lies deep within the mist.
    Same as the war before, the world now filled with extrem confusion. For the warrior who had walked two different lives, where would his destiny head for? Having continued his relationship with Murrue, would Neo every recover Mwu's memory before the finale!?

3. Rey za Barrel
    As a traitor that didn't die, you have some nerve talking like this!

Is Rey's fierce action a result from the desire deep hidden? Wanting Dullindal's attention, hoping to be loved. Is it because he doesn't have the courage to face the reason he exists?

A silent but brilliant pilot, Rey tried to control Shinn mentally and manipulate his actions for Dullindal. The changing of his two faces are quite confusing, but what's easy to see is that his actions are to fulfill Dullindal's goals as well as getting rid of those in the way of his goals. The reason for them is not yet clear, but we can still speculate.
    The recollection of young Rey together with Creuset showed the possibility that the two are similar beings. Also, Rey passing out at the research lab for Extended program could be interpret as result from the shock of remembering being locked up himself.
    If these are the case, would it be possible that Rey was a clone created by Creuset and Dullindal for some common purpose?

4. The Two Utahime (Songstress)
    Wishes, hopes... if you look them from the other side, wouldn't it be called lust?

If Meer is to betray Dullindal and expose the true, it'd be pretty interesting...

Do not dance with her words.

Although they've confronted each other on the screen, would they ever have to chance to meet face to face?

Lacus and Meer finally had a confrontation on the monitor.
    However, it can't really be called a match, for ended with Meer fleeing in the face of Lacus. With the confrontation over, Lacus finally delievered her own thought to the entire, and Meer had become a worthless being only in the way as well as a percieved threat by Dullindal.
    Will the two young girls with the same face work together? It all depends on the action of Meer.

5. To Space
    If only everyone can share the same dream...

There are more action scenes in Destiny than there were in Seed. The confrontations between MS's are a must see!! You can't miss the dynamic actions of the new MS's appeared prior to the final battle.

Wars that began in Space can only end in Space. Shinn, Kira, Athrun, they all ascend to space in search for their own justice. While the involved space turned from the limited earth to the unlimited cosmos, the opposite is true for Justice, Dream, as well as Love and Hatred, with them only becoming more concentrated.
    Will Dullindal's ambition become a reality? Will Shinn awaken? Only the universe would know.

6. The Final Duel ~ Joint Force and Opposition

History shall be set stright in a few hours!

We absolutely cannot allow PLANT's to be attacked!

Let's speculate the final battle (from unofficial point of view). Shinn would have to be awaken. Most direct way would be for him to lose the thing he vowed to prortect for the thrid time, but would he realize from the tragedy and fight his true enemy?
    Also, being motivated by Lacus's speech, and everyone goes after Dullindal under Lacus's banner... that would be too easy now, wouldn't it?
    No matter what, when Shinn finally escapes from Rey's web of manipulation, we might see the never before seen, true power from him.

*Note: This part was written from non-official stand point of view. While it hints Luna dying... there's not a single thread of evidence of that as of now.

7. The Women's Decision and Love's Whereabout

Whenever we talked about war, it's always the male characters that draws the most attention. However, the decisions by the female characters also dictates the direction of the story.

The Successor
    Cagalli Yula Athha

Please take care of... him... Because I won't be there...

The ring had been the key of the relationship between Cagalli and Athrun. Now, even without the ring, the relationship between the two will not change!

As Cagalli continued to call for ideal, a power was entrusted to her.
    It is the Golden Will of Uzumi, Akatsuki.
    Understanding the will of Uzumi, she sees the importance to fight for her country, for the world, compare to her love. Thus, she takes off the engagement ring from Athrun and dedicates herself to guide the world into the better direction.
    However, this doesn't mean the bond between the two has ended. Rather, while without formality, the trust of each other continues...
    While it isn't as complete, perhaps it's nearing the kind of unshakable love between Kira and Lacus.

The Bestower
    Lacus Clyne

No matter what, the choice is yours.

Giving people the impression of know-it-all, Lacus walks straightly on the path, unwavered. This is also because Kira is by her side.

Distinct from Dullindal, Lacus reemerges as an idealist leader. She also gives Kira and Athrun new powers, and guides them on their path. Because her bond with Kira is already unshakable, she didn't make that kind of the decision like Cagalli, but merely naturally act for the sake of the world.

The Pretender
    Meer Cambell

I'm Lacus!! I'm no Meer!

At one point she enjoys the warmth under the spotlight, she can no longer return to the cold world without it. Will Meer live on for the rest of her life as a pretender?

In her mind, perhaps it doesn't really matter what Dullindal's beliefs are. All she wants is to be under the spot light. However, when the real Lacus radiates, it only showed her as a mere shadow. Wanted for her life, what would happen when Meer steps again into the spotlight!?

The fighter
    Lunamaria Hawke

I'm ok, trust me.

Knowing that her persumed-dead sister is still alive, the kind of decision she'd make as an Ace Pilot would be a must-see!

Beginning with the death of her sister, Luna pilots Impulse swearing to defeat Logos. When she establishes a relationship based on providing comfort with Shinn, who shares her pain, she didn't know her sister Meyrin is still alive. When she knows that her sister is acting along side with Athrun, what kind of action would she take as a fighter?

The Follower
    Meyrin Hawke

So Please, don't leave without me!

It's impossible to return to ZAFT now, but she can't stay with the enemy either. Now is the time for her to decide how she will be living from now on.

Like a thin thread flowing with the wind, in the mercy of fate, she went along and escaped from ZAFT force with Athrun. The only support in her heart, is Athrun.
    With Cagalli's hearty entrust, in what form will she answer this wish?
    Also, would she be able to meet with her sister Luna, who will be her enemy now, again?

(The original Japanese text contains segements of interview, but since they are already sort of comments by the poster, not the editor, I'm not going to translate them as well...)

Last edited: Aug 30, 2005
  3. Freedom rulez T H E D R E A M E R

Its from the magazine, TV Pia. It happens in Ep 42.

"AA sped to head towards ORB which was at risk. Murre released Neo and adviced him to escape with a Sky Gasper. Athrun, with serious injured body preparing for battle with Zaft, urged Meyrin to get off the ship."

Also, Strike Freedom's Super DRAGOONs have been confirmed to be functional on Earth by a hobby store guide for the 1/100 plamo. They are also more lightweight and their output is less than existing DRAGOONs.

4. ssouske Callsign: Urz 7

hmmm... if the output of the super dragoon is lower than it's predecessor, why would it be called "super"? if you compare it to fin funnels, FF had bigger guns compared to the original funnels:huh

5. Akirou Whoopee Stick

DOM Trooper specs
    From Noda-ya's scan of the HG DOM Trooper info (some bits are hard to make out clearly):
    ZGMF-XX09T DOM (Dauntless Obliterator Magnificent) Trooper
    JPS36X Gigalauncher DR1 multiplex
    MX2351 Solidus Fulgor
    MA-X848HD strengthened (?) beam saber
    G14X3IZ Screaming Nimbus
    MMI-GAU25A 20mm CIWS

Reference:

Super cute

Strike Freedom's MIA Action Figure info:
    ~ The Barber Shop FC ~

Translation will be up whenever I got the time to do it...

Source:
    Sweet!

6. Chillin The New Sword

The output is probably lower because there aren't as many beams coming out of the Dragoons. The beams aren't any weaker, nor do the Dragoons move any slower. In fact a single beam from his wings may be more powerful than a single beam from a regular Dragoon seeing as how he completely demolished 3 Nazca ships in mere seconds (showing they are most likely faster as well). I suppose they would be called "super" because they can be used anywhere and they still use huge spatial awareness (newtype ability) as opposed to the system Legend uses where just anyone can use it. I suppose that could possibly put limits on what you can actually do with them.

7. Chopstickx Member

8. Baka-Sama Dum-De-Dum

thanks Chopstikx. i owe u one. im always to busy to see if any new spoilers are out.

9. 3rdStrike A Hedgehog's Dilemma

I don't know if you would consider this as official, but it was posted on Seed-Forum's official spoiler post so I believe it's pretty credible.

From Seed-Forums.net

42 Freedom and Justice (From Nifty)
    Click here

Arch Angel launched to face the danger threatening Orb. Murrue lifted the restriction on Neo, gave him a Sky Grasper, and released him. Still not yet recovered, Athrun took his place on the bridge, and asked Meyrin to leave the ship before battling ZAFT, but she decided to stay with Athrun.
    At the same moment, trying to stop Destiny on Onogoro's seashore, Cagalli and the Murasame team fought with all their might. However, buring with rage, Shinn's attack closed in on Cagalli's cockpit. In this instant, Kira and Strike Freedom, returning from space, saved Cagalli in the last second.

10. Chopstickx Member

yea i just checked over at Seed-Forum, i completely trust that guy who posted it. ill edit wiht that.

11. Chillin The New Sword

I was wondering if anyone had the complete translation of the Strike Freedom and Kira bio from the 1/100 model kit? O-ushi posted the text and got the basics of it in the GSD 3.0 thread, but I'd like a full translation :tem

12. Akirou Whoopee Stick

S_P told me to just post stuff here for ya?

So, here ya go!

Spoiler:
    Bon Bon's Spoiler:
    Link removed

Animedia's Spoiler:
    Link removed

Still under treatment, Athrun met again with Lacus, who just returned from space. Encouraged by Lacus's words, Athrun decided to pilot Justice. Approaching Kira's Freedom and the engaging Destiny, Athrun demanded Shinn to stop fighting. On the other hand, Djibril shook off the Orb and ZAFT pursurers and escaped into space. Having lost Djibril, and determining that the battle wasn't favorable, Talia decided to retreat. ZAFT and Orb were now in a state of ceasefire. The next day, Cagalli broadcasted Orb's declaration through live TV, and Kira and Co. watched from the side. However, in the middle of it...

Having come to Orb, Lacus begin her speech standing next to Cagalli. Dullindal and Meer were shaken by this unforseen event. Watching the TV broadcast, Shinn, Lunamaria, and others, were all shocked. In the midst, Djibril, who hid on the moon, began the assult on PLANT's without any annoucements. To fight the EA force gathering in space, Minerva headed for space as well. At the same time, Kira and Co., gathering on ArchAngel, will...

Athrun's "Second" Life thus far (Requested by Feona)
    Link removed
    It's too much to translate everything, so I'll just go through some of the important ones as well as the ones that people might enjoy

1. "In his situation, the problem is all about Determination" (Sunrise Seed Destiny Settings Production Department).

2. Athrun's thought sections: (from right to left, with one missing, and top to bottom for the last three)
    Kira, Cagalli, Dullindal, Unknown (I'm guessing either father or Orb...), Peace, Meer, Lacus, Meyrin.

3. Athrun's Body sections:
    Head: Thinks too much.
    Faith Badge: Faith is a burden..!?
    Heart: Feels uneasy about Father.
    Arm: Strong arms for pilot.
    Mouth: This mouth did the propose.
    Arm: Always held by girls, and yet didn't say no.
    Legs: Escaped Twice.

Athrun x Cagalli might end!? Or maybe reach a new level!?

In the bottom right section, the last sentence mentioned that "please take extra notice on Cagalli's left hand in episode 45".

Also, in the Cagalli section on the top left, the last 3 sentences:
    "Upon receiving "Akatsuki" from her late father, it seems to be a situation where it's impossible to talk about love and romance."
    "An answer would be given regarding the relationship with Athrun!?"
    "The conversation with Meyrin in episode 45 is a must see!"

13. 3rdStrike A Hedgehog's Dilemma

Er... what the heck? What do they mean by by "take extra notice on Cagalli's left hand?" So they might be ending? I mean that's a big NO, not even a slight chance is allowed. Meyrin is just Meyrin, not like I dislike her or anything, but I would rather prefer Athrun and Cagalli sticking with each other since they've been through so much already. If Fukada and his team decides to break them up, that's the end of DESTINY and me. That's like the worst ending ever that could ever happen.

14. Freija Treasures

just what i said, if they break up no more GSD for me, the episode that happens is the time ill be stop watching ....

15. Chopstickx Member

Spoiler and translation courtesy of Shouki from Anime-suki

Nifty has a spoiler for ep 44, "The Two Lacus"
    "My failed attempt at making asskicking vector

Quote:
    ラクス(田中理恵)は、全世界のメディアを通じて「デュランダルの言動を支持しない」と明言。対するミーア は、本物のラクスが出現したことに激しく動揺する。デュランダルはそんな彼女に優しい言葉をかけると、ひと まず身を隠すよう指示して送り出す。
     衝撃的な放送は、ミネルバ内にも波紋を広げていた。混乱するシン(鈴村健一)らに対し、レイ(関俊彦)は 「本物が正しいとは限らない」と告げると、フリーダムやアスラン(石田晃)のことに話題を移す。それを聞い たルナマリア(坂本真綾)は、メイリン(折笠富美子)も無事生存している可能性があると知り動揺を隠せない 。そんな中、艦隊司令部からの通達で、ミネルバは急遽月へと向かうことに。
     その頃、月の地球連合軍ダイダロス基地では、ジブリールが逆転のある切り札を起動していた… 。

Lacus makes a declaration to the entire world, saying "Do not support Dullandal's speech and actions". To Meer, the real Lacus appearing is intensely shocking. To her, Dullandal sends instructions, gently telling her to hide herself for now. The shock from the broadcast rippled through Minerva's crew. To a confused Shinn, Rey says "The real one is not necessarily correct", and then changes the topic to the Freedom and Athrun. On hearing that, Lunamaria can't conceal the shock from the possibility that Meyrin could still be alive as well. At that time, the Minerva recieves orders from HQ, saying to head to the moon as quickly as possible. Around that time, on the EA Daedalus base on the moon, Djbriel activates his trump card to reverse his fortunes...

17. aeriolewinters Waiting for Fllay, IN HD

Phase-45 "The Overture Of Revolution" - PLANT is in an uproar thanks to the attack by the Requiem from the moon base. By Dullindal's decree, the entire ZAFT force launches for an attack. Yzak's team strikes the Faure, the relay point, and the order to attack the Requiem is given to the Minvera, which had just come to space...

Phase-46 "The Song Of Truth" - Under Dullindal's command, PLANT deals with the aftermath of the Requiem battle. Meanwhile, the Archangel, having been officially accepted into Orb's forces, enters the port of the free moon city Copernicus. Before Lacus and company head out, a red Haro carrying a message appears...

Phase-47 "Meer" - The Lacus assassination attempt using Meer was prevented but there was a sacrifice. Lacus' group returns to the Archangel and, reading Meer's diary, their thoughts linger. Meanwhile, Dullindal announces his "Destiny Plan" to an audience following the Requiem battle...

Phase-48 "To A New World" - The defense policy known as the "Destiny Plan", upon which the fate of humanity rests, is announced by Dullindal. It's said to match all of mankind with positions & roles that correspond to one's own abilities. For everyone to fight for a blessed world without war spoken of by the Chairman. Rey informs Shinn...

18. Freija Treasures

i wonder who this 'sacrifice' is, hopefully Meer herself

19. O-ushi Upcoming Jounin

More spoilers from the latest Hobby (I think?) magazines (Source: Char's blog):

模型誌早売り情報2005年10月号

PHASE-45「変革の序曲」
    脚本:森田繁、両澤千晶
    コンテ:鳥羽聡、西澤晋、米たにヨシトモ
    演出:吉村章
    キャラ作画監督:しんぼたくろう
    メカ作画監督:高瀬健一

ダムAあらすじ
    レクイエムの攻撃で、プラントはパニックに陥っていた。
    第2射が発射される前になんとしてもレクイエムを潰せと言うデュランダル。
    そして、レクイエムの第一中継地点フォーレに向かった月艦隊に対し、
    ミネルバにはレクイエム本体に向かえと命令が下る。
    ミネルバがとったのは陽動と奇襲作戦、シン、レイらが陽動に出た隙にルナマリアの操る
    インパルスがレクイエムのコントロール部分へ向かう。

TVぴああらすじ(概要)
    基地をタンホイザーが焼く。

PHASE-46「真実の歌」
    脚本:野村祐一、両澤千晶
    コンテ:鳥羽聡、西澤晋、福田己津央
    演出:高田昌弘
    キャラ作画監督:鎌田祐輔
    メカ作画監督:椛島洋介

ダムAあらすじ
    レクイエムは破壊され、プラントには一応の平穏が戻った、そんな中
    月の自由都市コペルニクスに向かったアークエンジェル。久々の休息にと
    ラクスはアスラン、キラ、メイリンを護衛に連れ町へ出掛ける
    そこで彼らはなんとミーアのハロに出会う。しかしそれは罠だった。
    ラクスに向けられる銃口その時ミーアがとった行動は??

TVぴああらすじ(概要)
    中継点全てザフトが制圧。ミネルバは身を隠している。

PHASE-47「ミーア」
    脚本:両澤千晶
    コンテ:西澤晋、高田昌弘、福田己津央
    演出:西村大樹
    作画監督:森下博光

ミーアの残したポーチの中にあった一枚のメディアディスク。
    それはミーアの日記だった。整形し、慰問ライブに赴き
    必死でラクスを真似る日々。そこにはアスランへの想いや
    自分自信への不安が赤裸々に語られていた。読み終えたラクスの胸には
    ミーアのことばがリフレインする?。
    その時再びデュランダルが世界に向けて演説を始める
    彼の説く「デスティニープラン」とは果たして??

PHASE-48「新世界へ」
    脚本:吉野弘幸、両澤千晶
    コンテ:高田昌弘、鳥羽聡、西澤晋、福田己津央
    演出:西村大樹
    キャラ作画監督:大貫健一
    メカ作画監督:西井正則

PHASE-49「レイ」
    脚本:両澤千晶
    コンテ:鳥羽聡、西澤晋、米たにヨシトモ、福田己津央
    演出:鳥羽聡
    キャラ作画監督:未定
    メカ作画監督:未定

アカツキの宇宙用パックはドラグーン付きで名前はシラヌイ。
    地上用パックはオオワシ。

リフレクターシールド装備の連合艦。

20. Chillin The New Sword

Damn that one has a spoiler of 49. I hope for it to be translated soon. I also wonder who this sacrifice is, but actually I'm almost sure it's Meer.

21. Freija Treasures

same here, otherwise they wouldn't bother reading her diary, they could just ask her instead XD

22. Chillin The New Sword

All I know at this moment is that episode 49 will be titled "Rey". Now I just need a translated summary.

23. Chopstickx Member

my thoughts on the spoilers, eenteresting, just interesting lol. im pretty sure that sacrafice will be Meer too :oh i mean shes gotta die sometimes right? lol and looks like Dullindal finally goes public...

24. l[Strike.Freedom]l New Member

Hey guys don't you remember what Arthrun told Shinn about Rey and Dullindal?

"What the chairman and Rey might say might sound correct and comfortable."
    -Rey Fires at Athrun-
    "But their words will eventually lead everyone in the world to their deaths!"

There's your sacrifice =P

25. 3rdStrike A Hedgehog's Dilemma

and what does that have to do with spoilers?

26. Chopstickx Member

im taking it that hes saying the spoiler thread ruins the whole series. but hey this is a spoiler thread. anyone who doesnt like what it says then dont go in here.

27. O-ushi Upcoming Jounin

Newtype/Animage Spoilers of Phase 48, 49 and 50:
    Spoiler:
    Phase 48 : "To the New World"
    Newtype - Dullindal's "Destiny Plan" is using genetic engineering to match every human with roles corresponding to their own abilities. Shinn is disturbed by the details, however Rey tells it is their job to help create Dullindal's world. While the rest of the world is disturbed, Cagalli's Orb refuses to implement the plan. Dullindal orders the firing of Requiem at Earth Alliance's Arzamas base, which was following her decision.
    Animage - Dullindal implements the ultimate human salvation plan, "Destiny Plan". While people around the world are disturbed at this news, Rey urges Shinn to agree with Dullindal's plan. While rest of the world are deciding to accept Dullindal's plan, Lacus decides to fight against Dullindal to protect the dreams and future of people.

Phase 49: Rey"
    Newtype - Archangel and Eternal quickly heads toward to destroy Requiem's first relay point. Minerva is there to stop them.
    Animage - After reuniting, Archangel and Eternal heads toward the Requiem's first relay point colony. Some of the ZAFT were hesitent towards Lacus' plea to open the path. Combat could not be avoided. Shinn, reflecting back the past events, was perplexed. Dullindal is explaining Shinn that he needs him in order to create a world with no war.

Phase 50: "The Final Power"
    Newtype - Athrun vs Shinn. Kira vs Rey. During the intense battle, Kira learns about Rey's shocking birth.

28. Mindless Ergo Proxy

Now that you mention it, they didn't destroy Requiem; they captured it. The only thing they destroyed was the control room for Requiem. And Djibril of course.

I guess it will be a nice ending after all. :)

29. Chillin The New Sword

Why didn't Dullindal destroy Requiem...what is he REALLY trying to do here? He should think of AA and Eternal as a clean up crew and just let them destroy the thing. Oh man, the last 3 episodes sound exciting; I can't wait to see them

30. Muk Let's play a game, Ophelia

i am suprised that requiem wasn't destroyed, so the last battle will be near the moon? hmm interesting.