1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Gun

Discussion in 'NF Archives' started by Lord Yu, Nov 13, 2005.

1. Lord Yu

I just finished. It was a pretty awesome game. It was definetly better than Red dead revolver.

Tags:
  2. Troublesome

I was thinking about getting this. Though I read reviews that say there is not much replay value in this game. what do you rate it out of 10? And how long did it take u to finish it?

3. Kagalli

I watched a thing on the making of this game on G4. Looks like they spent a good amount of time making this game and making sure everything was good and detailed.

I might get this... or rent it.

4. Lord Yu

I rented it and it took me about 2 days. Which is quick since I had stuff to do. It was fairly fun. I'd give it an 8.5 easily.

5. mow

6. Gotex

It only takes, I think 6 hours to beat. This game is a sick rental for a weekend, because thats how long I play video games fo rand it will take enough time to beat it and do everything else. I do like the first person shooting mode, which looks amazing and very creative. I hope future game develpers take a look into that. On the Xbox 360, while playing at Target, the graphics weren't that great and Gun didn't atake advantage of the graphics harware the 360 has. A rent not a buy.

7. OniTasku

Well said, Gotex. The graphics really didn't seem to take advantage of the 360's processor and although it was pretty fun, it was short and easy to beat. I agree, a rental, definitely not a buy.