1. Halloween Drawing Contest is happening now!
    drawing contest 04
    Click [HERE] to join up
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Think your debating skills are the best around? Want to prove that your know what your talking about? Then come and join us for a Tournament and show your peers how to really debate.
    OBD Tournament!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

- Gundam SEED: Destiny [v3.0]

Discussion in 'Gundam' started by Mindless, Jul 7, 2005.

1. Mindless

- Gundam SEED: Destiny [v3.0] -

Time for the v3.0 thread now I believe, since the anime is nearing it's end, only 13 episodes left now of this great anime. I pray that we will have nice new discussions in this thread about the coming episodes of Destiny, and even after the anime itself has ended. :cool

I believe the current discussion in the v2.0 thread was spoilers telling us that Cagalli will be handed a new mobile suit called Akatsuki by Kisaka in episode 40, and that Mugen Justice and Strike Freedom will make their appearance in episode 42, Justice piloted by Lacus (for the moment) and Freedom piloted by Kira.

So, start posting everyone. :)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Chopstickx

lol you should at least lock the last thread Mindless :O

3. Akirou

is he a mod?

4. Mindless

Pfft, I declared it to rest in peace now, so people should start coming here. :p

I'll ask Wave to close it now though.

EDIT: No, I'm not a mod. :sad

5. Chillin

I am very psyched about the upcoming episodes. I can't wait to see Lacus in her battle gear piloting I-Justice even if only for a split second. I want to see her and Kira work together disabling enemy MS until she can get the mobile suit to Athrun. That probably won't happen, but how awesome would that be?

Cagalli is getting the Akatsuki, which I hope to see in the new OP. Speaking of the new OP I'm curious as to how they will work that song in with the new video. I know the ED must be good since it is done by See-saw after all.

I'm wondering how long they actually plan to stay on Earth. I hope the final battle takes place in outer space. They've been on Earth for much too long, and final battles as a rule should always take place in space :amuse . Anyway there is much to look forward to; I can't wait to see the S-Freedom and I-Justice in action.

6. Mindless

Yeah, it will be really interesting to see Lacus inside Mugen Justice, eventhough it's just for a split second. But I do believe she will at least pilot it for as long as the battle lasts in that episode.

And I'm pretty sure we will see Akatsuki in the new OP. And since we haven't seen any scans of it yet, I'm looking forward to seeing it alot.

As for the staying on earth or not thing. I wonder. So far they have spent the majority of Destiny down on earth, since the main conflict has always been there, not like in SEED. SEED was pretty much 50/50 when it came to battles in space and on earth. Destiny has been like 90/10 (space/earth), so it sure is a big difference. But I pray that they will battle it out in space. But I still think a finale on earth would be nice. The ending of Victory was sweet, and that took place on earth. :)

7. Chopstickx

hmm i prefer space over earth. ive been itching for them to go in spacefor a long time now -_-

and as for the new OP, im curious about the pairings they'll have. will Luna and Shinn be together instead? :O

8. Chillin

I want to see how the Shinn and Lunamaria relationship pans out. From what I can guess they are making a mistake, because as one magazine scan said it's not based on "true love". It's really not their fault because their feelings and actions are all being manipulated by Dullindal and Rey, but it seems Shinn just won't learn until the end. Personally I don't even like the idea of Shinn and Luna, and it will probably only end in tragedy.

9. Akirou

Shinn and Luna were introduced to the universe in the OP3 and ED3.

Same with Athrun's new addition to his harem, Meyrin and his MeerXAthrun scenes.

I swear, they better get rid of that stupid harem scene, because it's really kind of over. Luna's off with Shinn, Meyrin...questionable. Meer, too caught up being Lacus and besides, she's gonna be busy with the real Lacus.

So, there's no need for that one scene. I wonder if they'll introduce the new DOM pilots too.

10. Mindless

Oh yeah, forgot about the DOM pilots. They have to introduce them too. I wonder if they will become the new Astray girls? Hopefully without dying of course. :p

11. Akirou

yeah, but even if they die, it's not like Cagalli knows them this time. So no tears to be shed.

xD

Hmm, I wonder, about that harem scene, when Cagalli and Luna are pointing guns at each other.

Does that kind of make u think they'll be enemies in the battlefield?

12. Chillin

I think the new harem scene will feature a slightly different cast of characters but still look the same. Replacing Athrun will be...DULLINDAL! Meer's part will be played by Rey. Meyrin's part will be played by Shinn. Luna retains her part as the pistol toting girl in a skirt. Cagalli will be replaced with Athrun.

Lunamaria and Cagalli is probably a reasonable match up. Lunamaria will probably blame Cagalli for Athrun and Meyrin.

13. Akirou

u dork. xD

probably no more shinn and stellar nekkie scene.

14. Chopstickx

lolol @Chillin's post. wouldnt be surprised if that actually happened though...o_O

and i suppose they'll be showing Waldfeld with Gaia this time?

15. Akirou

I wonder if they'll do something with Neo as well.

16. Chillin

Shinn will try to attack the AA with his anti-ship sword, but just then Neo/Mu piloting a ship of his own comes and blocks Shinn's attack!

edit: yep, I'm such a dork :laugh

17. antoine

once again defeated by spoilers...

18. ElelloN

Thats another issue for the next episodes, how the hell will Waldfeld get Gaia? Isn't that with ZAFT somewhere?

19. Akirou

I have a feeling tha he's gonna just break in there and hijack the gundam.

Or maybe he'll come back to AA with Strike Rouge. xD

20. Chopstickx

he has his sources...*coughYzakcough*

21. Chillin

They are coming out with a 1/144 HG model of the Gaia new pilot version.

That is supposedly a picture of it, but I fail to see the difference.

22. ElelloN

Oooh, Chopstickx got 1337 posts :p

I wonder just how he will get it though. Its stored down in Gibraltar or something isn't it?

23. Chopstickx

=p

well i bet Yzak could do something about it with his "powers" :wink

24. Mindless

...or they simply built a Gaia gundam themselves. They managed to build a few DOM Troopers, Mugen Justice and Strike Freedom after all, so making a copy of Gaia shouldn't be too hard, right? :)

But who knows, they may get it some other way.

25. me_is_david

yeah no more T_T....so sad.... ahhhh :crying

and WTF??!?
    thats so retarded...god they release anything to get sales dont they?
    beh main reason I liked Gaia was becuase it was Stellar's.

but psh...Stellar will always be the pilot of Gaia...no matter what it says :mad
    Stellar <3

and yay first post in v3.0...and top 25 woohoo ...lol..ill stop now =X

beh...3 more days until the new OP and ED....thats like the only thing I'm looking forward to seeing haha...and more Destiny and Legend action

26. ssouske

wow... v3.0.... hehehe! i'll miss the old thread... :laugh just kidding...

what the hell? nothing is new about that gaia... as far as i see it, it is the same old gaia that stellar used to fight... i thought they were changing the color or something... :blink

27. Akirou

maybe they'll add tiger stripes to it! To match Andy's suit!
    xD

I'd gag.

28. bksianzz

gaia... reminds me of something funny, once i was at a gundam shop, and the customer ask the shop owner for gaia model and the shop owner pronounces gaia as "kaya": "Kaya no stock"

29. Son_Pan

OKAY. my shopping needs for this week have come to an end. i have shopped til i dropped. and in the process i got some hot stuff. hahhah.

BUT ANYWAYS. damn, could this week GET any better? HAHAHAH!!
    whoa, yeah, version 3.0 eh? heh.

NEW OP and ED! I CANT WAIT PEOPLES!!

30. Chopstickx

ahah take me with you next time S_P xD

but yea, i bet you're looking forward to the new OP/ED for some Luna x Shinn =p