1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Forum Skin Contest:

Let us know if you’re participating or would like to participate in a forum wide skin contest. If so, please give us your opinions here.

Dismiss Notice

3. Voting for Graphic of the Week 50 -- Contest Central Banner is live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Voting for Photograph of the Week 54 -- Landscapes is also live! Click here and here to cast your votes!

Entries for Graphic of the Week 51 -- Dragon Avatars are open! Click here to check it out!

Entries for Photograph of the Week 55 -- Freestyle are open! Click here to check it out!

-- Contest Central Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Throw the dice to win Golden Sparkles for a month. Check this thread.

Dismiss Notice

Gundam Sub-Forum Guidelines (READ BEFORE POSTING)

Discussion in 'Gundam' started by Mindless, May 16, 2005.

1. Mindless Ergo Proxy

As alot of new people have been appearing lately, thereby increasing the number of posts per day here on the boards, it's getting hard to stay 'up-to-date' on the topics. Especially with all the spam I've been seeing. A few short lines with i.e: "Yeah! It totally rocks!" -is not worth the space it takes up on the page, so, we simply are better of without such posts

Anyway, I figured I'd set some guidelines, and I'll ask a moderator to sticky this topic so it dosen't get mixed with the others.

So, the guidelines. I'm not setting these guidelines because I'm a dictator or something, I'm just setting them for the well of the forums, and I believe that the veterans here on the boards, agree with all these guidelines.

1. No unnecessary posts, i.e: "Yeah! That's so awesome!", we are better without them.

EDIT OF THE ABOVE: You are free to post whatever you want, as long as it contains more than just a couple of words, as long as it dosen't break any of the guidelines. Hope that made things clearer.

2. No flaming or vulgar slurs, and/or racial comments. This of course is not limited just limited to just these kinds of insultment.

3. No trolling of threads, or fishing for flame fights. We are all better off without them.

4. No commenting about: "This and that is licensed!", and that: "Your can't download that! This and that company owns the rights!" -it's not against the forum regulations (unless I've gotten something incredibly wrong). (If you're wondering, we acutally had a guy that did exactly this here on the boards. He didnt last long.)

5. Always check the download thread (it's stickied) before posting a new thread and/or asking where to download what.

6. When posting, always try to make your arguments or posts as understandable as possible to the viewers of the boards, so we don't have any confusion, relsulting in even more usless spam and discussions that turn into flame wars. (We haven't had one yet, but with the increasing number of users on the boards, it's just a matter of time.)

7. Do not post anything in this thread unless it's related to something about adding new guidelines, complaints etc.

8. The thread here on the Gundam Sub-Forum Boards dedicated to Gundam SEED: Destiny, is from now on to be kept clean from any sorts of: Character discussions. Apart from characters that may appear in the anime in the future. It is to be kept clean of any forms of episode spoilers. Thoes go into the Spoiler Thread (NEEDS STICKY!) from now on.

(Thanks Baka-Sama for making it, but keep it there for spoilers only, not discussion. :))

If
    you feel it's a absolute necessity to discuss something about a character (i.e. stuff like: "Shinn is better than Kira!"), make another thread, and start a discussion there. Or you could look into the Shinn vs. Kira thread, because they seem to be the hottest pair to discuss right now. Because we don't want any firey discussion in the thread where we are supposed to talk about the actual future and story of Destiny.

That pretty much sums it all up. If anyone feels that a guideline should be added, just post in the thread. But these should be the general guidelines on this board.

And for christs sake, do not post in this thread: "Yeah, we totally needed this kind of post!" -just post something if you think something should be added.

NOTE: These are only guidelines, meaning; they are not rules, rather things you should follow. You can bend some of the points slightly, however, you can't bend the guidelines about vulgar slurs, etc. because we don't want a forum where people talks crap about one another. :)

Last edited: Jun 18, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Hinata_Hyuuga8 Yay Genin!

3. XHaruX New Member

Your guidelines are clearly said. Thanks for posting this.

4. Moka Member

I agree with those Terms,

5. farooq44 New Member

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Your article shows tells me you must have a lot of background in this topic.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014