1. cafecontest
    Voting is live in the Cafe Banner Contest!
    Poll closes on Sep 20, 2020 at 1:37 AM ET.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Haku vs. Zabuza

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by warcraft, Feb 15, 2005.

HAKU v ZABUZA

Poll closed Jun 6, 2005.
  1. HAKU

41.7%
  2. ZABUZA

51.7%
  3. DRAW

6.7%
  1. warcraft

who do u think would win HAKU or ZABUZA
    i think HAKU would win but i think ZABUZA might know his weakness so it would be a close match

Last edited: Feb 15, 2005
    Tags:
  2. Amuro

zabuza no probs he trained haku after all

3. Blue Supporting Staff Retired Staff

Zabuza would run Haku over like Flipper under an aircraft carrier.

4. Insipidipity

ALL CAPS ISNT PLEASING TO THE EYES

Anyways, Zabuza would probably win. Although he said Haku surpassed his jutsus, he still has more experienced, more intimate knowledge of Haku than vice versa, and although Haku may be a better thinker, even if he did attack, the match might last a while and genius or not, shinobi that young naturally have lower chakra capacities.

5. Cinnabon

This wouldn't work because they were doing each other in the manga, Haku would probley just blow Zabuza and they would call it a day.

6. Rurouni

I agree with KnK 100%

7. Kimi Sama

Zabuza has a huge advantage with his water and mist techniques, plus that huge honking sword of his.
    Then again...if Haku slaps a Demonic Ice Mirror circle around Zabuza, he's done for.

I voted Haku for some reason...

8. Moral

zabuza for sure, haku's tough but zabuza would destroy him... he has many more years of experience

9. korican04

WHOA you voted for zabuza!
    :thumbs

anyways
    zabuza wins

10. warcraft

well in the anime/manga Zabuza said that Haku could surpassed him so i still think Haku would beat Zabuza

11. Insipidipity

Well surpassed in ability doesn't mean in experience, since Zabuza taught him, that would give him the advantage. I still believe Haku could fare better than Zabuza against some of the same opponents depending on their style. Hence why he's Zabuza's Ultimate tool. While Haku could potentially freeze Zabuza's water jutsus, Zabuza's chakra capacity, experience, and intimate knowledge of Haku's powers as his master, would probably be enough to give him the win.

12. tri-sapphire

Even if Haku beats Zabuza, wouldn't he just go off and kill himself or something?

13. Insipidipity

True, if Haku fought Zabuza, we'd ahve to assume he no longer has the connection or the soft heart, and thus would be a tough match for Zabuza, but even though he has better jutsus than Zabuza, and could come up with counters to Zabuza's jutsus, Zabuza knew him from a kid so would know any weaknesses to his jutsus or at least his vulnerabilities since he is his tool.

To further explain why this doesn't mean Zabuza can beat anyone Haku can, I'll use Kidoumaru as an example. Kidoumaru is smarter than Zabuza and about a level lower than him, but his strategy would put him over the top despite being slightly weaker. Haku is also slightly weaker than Kidoumaru, but his intelligence and better jutsus would put him over the top despite being weaker. However, Intelligence has diminishing returns in battle, so theres still a limit, and in this case, instead of being one level lower in skill and one above in intelligence, with diminishing returns, its one and a half levels above in intelligence but two levels lower in skill so its actually weaker in this case.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2005
  14. HakooN

I think Haku would win because Zabuza admits that Haku is better than him! Also, Haku has a really good Bloodline Limit!

15. ShadowZ?

Hmm... Haku would win for sure!

16. Jikoo

If Haku used his demonic ice mirrors, Zabuza would probably have a very hard time. If not Haku can kiss his girly ass goodbye, that's for sure. I think KnK coverd it :amuse

Last edited: Feb 16, 2005
  17. ArcaSpiff

despite being a Zabuza fanboy, i think he could unleash some serious abilities and tear Haku to shreds.

18. Chillin

How in the world is Haku so close to Zabuza on the poll? Zabuza would tear Haku apart, Demonic Ice Mirrors or not. Zabuza is just as fast, he's stronger, more experienced, ruthless, basically everything that Haku lacks as a fighter Zabuza has and then some.

19. Teren_Kanan

Haku has some better Jutsu's than Zabuza due to his bloodline ability. Better jutsu's doesn't make for better fighter however. Even with the ice mirrors, Zabuza takes this one easily. Sasuke with his newly developed Sharingan waas able to hit Haku, Dodge Haku, and deflect his attacks somewhat, and this was already while Sasuke badly beaten around and drained of Chakra. Zabuza is smarter, faster, and stronger with more experience in fighting and with Haku than Sasuke was, I think it'd be a no contest fight. Zabuza wins.

20. Insipidipity

Why did you say "despite" then?

Thats basically true except for intelligence and a bloodline, but even with that, its still countered by the fact that Zabuza seems to know his bloodline almost as thoroughly as he does, in addition to the fact that he has a sense of the kind of thinking Haku does so even if he can't think as well, he can react as well, moreso given his experience. Haku might be able to knock him out like when he was against the trees, but unlikely if Zabuza was aware of his attack. Haku would give him a hell of a fight since he knows him as well but in the end, Zabuza definitely would prevail.

If you put Haku at Itachi's age however, I think he'd definitely win.

21. noboundZ

oh ffs....zabuza beats the living shit out of haku.......enough said

22. ArcaSpiff

not sure really....ha ha ha

23. warcraft

Zabuza said Haku could surpassed him and i think he said in the anime that Haku is stronger than him iam not sure if he does cause i haven't seen this ep in a while but still Haku will win

24. Kno7

At the time they died zabuza.

Haku got beat by fagsuke with a newly awakened sharingan, and zabuza, well, got beat by uber genius kakashi and still put up a good fight.

Zabuza clearly.

25. Insipidipity

True, while he said Kakashi couldnt beat him and Haku's jutsus surpassed him, its still the matter of their relationship. Having been his only trainer, and Haku has never learned beyond him(unlike orochimaru), Zabuza knows Haku's abilities inside and out, that combined with greater chakra capacity/stamina and experience would be why Haku would lose. Against someone of Zabuza's level, he would win, but the fact that its Zabuza, a guy who knows him too well to be able to beat.

Not everything is about power. Its about knowledge as well, and while Haku may be more intelligent, he doesnt have the same amount of battle experience to use his knowledge about Zabuza as effectively.

Oh, and Kno7, Sasuke didn't beat Haku, a nearly broken Kyubi seal and Kakashi's Raikiri killed Haku. Just like he made Sasuke fake death by forcing him to go between him and Naruto, he put himself in the position of death to protect Zabuza.

Last edited: Feb 19, 2005
  26. warcraft

you have a good point there Insipidipity

27. Bonnie_

If Haku was Zabuza's age, then Haku. Derrr...

And Sasuke did not beat Haku -_____-

28. Insipidipity

Yea, I think thats pretty much understood. If Haku could surpass Zabuza at genin age, then at jounin age, it'd be over in a blink. But at the current point where they died, Zabuza would win even though he had weaker jutsus for the reasons I stated earlier.

Almost...reputation point worthy points, wouldn't you say, warcraft?

29. Vergil

haku hands down. a bloodline limit, one handed jutsus and the ability to figure stuff out after one look. it would be a tough fight but haku wins

30. wrazor

Of course Haku she's too fast for zabuza and all of his water attacks can easily be stopped cuz Haku can control water and i thought zabuza said Haku was stronger but don't know for sure........Haku has all the experience she needs the only way Haku could lose is if she'd got confused during the fight to what she'd do after she killed zabuza cuz then she weren't needed by any1

Haku wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!