1. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice

Has anyone ever made a HQ version of Sadness and Sorrow Piano version?

Discussion in 'Konoha Recycling Heap' started by Hansel, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Hansel

I can only find a couple of midi files and they sound like crap. I know that the official soundtrack doesn't have it released. I'm talking about the version that plays when Haku dies. If anyone has any idea if there is a HQ version of this song could you let me know?

Tags:
  2. Trias

Original Soundtrack does have that song, it's in the first OST. I think you can download it from NF's main site.

3. Twizted

^ They don't have the piano version. They just have the normal Sadness and Sorrow.

I know someone on this site did a dutiful recreation not so long ago. But damned if I remember where I saw it. It must have been in the fanworks section or something. There is a link to it somewhere on these boards if you're crazy enough to go digging. Sorry I can't help you more than that. Maybe someone else remembers where it is or who did it. They did recreation of the Piano versions of Sadness and Sorrow, as well as the Hokage's Funeral, AKA Grief and Sorrow. They sounded almost exactly the same as they do in the show.

EDIT: Here they are. The direct link is broken, but you can email him and he'll give 'em to you. :thumbs

Link removed

Last edited: Oct 17, 2006
  4. Hansel

5. delirium

Recycled.