1. The first My Hero Academia Banner Contest is here! We are pleased to invite you to participate.

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hello Guest,

The Konoha Country Club is hosting its first Poetry Competition!
    The theme of the competition is "What does friendship mean to you?"

If you are interested in entering, please click here.

-- NarutoForums Staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. Give NF the love she deserves! Join the NF-chan drawing contest and draw NF as NF-chan now!
    Earn some prizes... and maybe hugs and kisses from the forum herself?!
    CLICK HERE
    Dismiss Notice
  7. [​IMG]

House of Uzumaki has a new banner contest! Please, check here for details and PM your vote.

Dismiss Notice

Has ichigo regained "that" feeling

Discussion in 'Bleach' started by Canute87, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

He had a similiar look in his eye when he pierced his hollow side.

Discuss.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2007
    Tags:
  2. Mukuro Death B4 A Million ?

Please, remind me of this killing intent Ichigo previously had. Evidence?

3. Canute87 Nuke Imminent

maybe i used the wrong choice of words.But how he was against his hollow side, you know that face he had.

4. Barry Overkooled

5. Eyeshield_20 Member

6. spaZ d[o_0]b

its kinda hard to tell what kind of face he had since he makes the same type of face all of the time.

7. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

yeah i agree man ichigo has the face vs his hollow and his feeling is the same too

8. longshot1313 Member

I know what you are saying also. It is the same thing that Kenpachi told him he lacked, that killing intent. The ichigo from the first part of the series was always confident enough to not only talk, but taunt his opponents no matter who they were. Here we see him taunting Grimjoww again. He doesn't look afraid. My question is what happened to him while he was dead. Did he pull a sayain "i got defeated so i got stronger power up"? maybe being dead allowed him to really get in touch with his hollow side. Either way he is at least ready to fight now.

9. Azure-kun Banned

It's that "fuck this bullshit" face. Ichigo has used it 3 times so far. with Kisuke, Kenpachi and with byakuya....Grimmjaw is in some deep shit.

10. nextmike15 Member

i know what he's talking about too... had the same face i all the situations people have mentioned above. Also towards the end of his fight with renji in soul society.

11. Talone SPARTAN-117

In the anime, it's shown as the "blue eye flash."

It's usually a foreshadowing of a "stupendous ass kicking" dead ahead. Ichigo always demolishes the enemy every time it comes up, or makes a super-attack...either that or he attains a new level of power/realization of his power (See: Urahara, Renji, Shirosaki, Zaraki...etc). I so missed the "blue eye flash"....and then it came back during the Inner Hollow Fight =D

12. kaz Active Member

I was just thinking of a scene consisting of Ichigo' eyes to start glowing blue right before he fights with Grimmjow.

If that were to happen, it is an auto win for Ichigo.

13. kombak Yipika? MotherFucker

U mean when hes having some blue eyes glowing? add renji too (when he was like "he youre going to cut, cut" thing before getsugaing renji's face)

14. Metric Jay Chou tard

Yeah i know what you mean by "that face", but is it really going to be enough to make up the large bridge in power between Grimmjow and Ichigo?

IMO it'd be unrealistic for Ichigo to beat Grimmjow now, unless he talks with Zangetsu in his inner world and gets a power up or something.

15. SiSL The Hun

It's "I'll cut you" face...

Yes, it is enough to close the power gap. Why do I think like that?

There is a thing called leveling. Ichigo was just 4th officer seat level when he stepped into SS too ended up Captain level. He is growing, closing gap as he got beat by stronger opponents.

Possibly by end of arc, he will grow as strong as strongest espada and in final battle, will require more training for Vasto Lordes

16. AbnormallyNormal 1 + 2 + 3 = 1 * 2 * 3

well it could be noitora interrupts their fight, but i would prefer it be a straight ichigo vs grimmjaw, its about time for a major 1 on 1 (rukia vs aaeroneio soo doesnt count)

17. Lastier ̣

No, because he had no other option than fighting and he didn't want to look like a pathetic idiot in front of Hime. He came to rescue her after all, didn't he?

18. Solar Bankai In a War against Fail

Blue Eye Flash TM. That needs trademarked as a name...
    Grimmjow is in deep shit, unless he goes the route of Zaraki, who took the blue eye flash and managed to force a draw.

19. Slice Dangerous

Blue eye flash™ or not i doubt that ichigo can deeat grimmjaw - if he stays unreleased ok he has a chance but after that - no way.

20. blacklusterseph004 ah, made you look ...

If that was the blue eye flash then I'm afraid this is the end for Grimmjow. Ichigo has yet to lose after he produces the blue eye flash.

21. i bite Member

"That feeling" has a name it's called a Boner and Ichigo just got the hots for Grimmjow.

22. @lk3mizt Well-Known Member

lol i agree! that panel was my best by far!! ichigo's face was just... fucking murderous!!
    :wtf

23. adenator Lost Soul/ S class missing nin

err vasto lorde are espada. thats the reason why in the episode where aizen said he had 20. everyone was like :O omfg WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

24. SiSL The Hun

No, we don't know how many Vasto Lordes there are in Espada. Yammi obviously not, #9 was not too..

25. Cromer Well-Known Member

Flag:
    Nigeria
    Pretty obvious Ichigo's got his vibe back.

P.S. That has always been Ichigo's problem; lack of control over his power, and lack of resolve to use it. Against Grimm, I think he can force a draw or something. He's not gonna lose, that's for sure. Blue Eye FlashTM FTW!

26. Azure-kun Banned

well think of it like this, when it was used on kenpachi. Ichigo won. (if you consider passing out after outpowering some one a win)

Urahara has always said that Ichigo's problem with his powers is more of his resolve to use them rather then actual control.

Look at how far Rukia's "resolve" got her for example. Gillions don't die so easly but I didn't think shikai would be enough either.

right now I can see a deadly draw coming out....and sides it's tite-fucking Kubo. nothing is realistic in his world therefore he is win.:amuse

27. Talone SPARTAN-117

Ichigo's been a Shinigami for, how long? Less than a year? He may have hit Shikai, Bankai, and Masked forms, but there's no way he's reached his full potential yet. He defintely has a huge amount of room to grow.

Yamamoto didn't become strong in a day....nor Aizen...nor did the other characters in Bleach. Years and years of experience under their belts, people.

Ichigo became strong in 2 days =D (Bankai Shortcut FTW). But he's still a 15 year old Shinigami Sub with a lot to learn about his powers.

The point is, he WILL get stronger....it's inevitable. He HAS to.

Blue Eye Flash Beserker Mode wins this one.

28. Juggernaut1985 Kubo's Troll

Ichigo is going to own Grimm now. He always fights better wounded. Notice that?

29. Aflean Murdering, in cold blood, a

I've loved anything about Ichigo being insanely powerful, ever since Byakuya and Renji came to arrest Rukia and Ichigo started laughing and overwhelmed Renji to the fullest.

Ichigo doing his blue eye flash against Zaraki was the turning point, if anything, when the hollow entity formed in his reiatsu, the animation turned amazing, and he FLASHED Zaraki down.

If he has shown the blue eye flash again, finally, which he hasn't done in quite a while (he's been relying on his own skill, HA!), Grimmjaw, nay, WE will have a brilliant fight next chapter, unless Kubo Taito plays a Kubo Taito on us and shows all the other characters running up the stairs to the execution field, then talking with a small pink-haired little girl who is suprisingly philosophical... Because we've all seen enough of that (specially me, who has read the manga of that situation 4 times and seen the episode twice...)

Hopefully Ichigo will kick some major ass now, because even people who say "another power-up will ruin it" are thinking "TALK TO ZANGETSU AND BE CRUSHED UNDER SHIROSAKI'S HOOVES!".

-- Eliot --

30. FrostXian Messiah With An Attitude

Yeah, each 3 times the results were awesome.