1. It's Time to Duel! Welcome to the NF Yu-Gi-Oh! Grand Championships. This tournament will span across 4 sections:
    Akihabara Lounge| Mafia | OBD |The Alley
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Stop Scrolling!
    Attention - When discussing new chapters of an anime or manga, please use a source from the official list of approved sources. If you would like to contribute to the list, please do so in the suggestions section.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dragon Ball Drawing Contest pt2
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If you write blogs about the current anime season (for linking) or like to add descriptions / impressions on certain series and like to add them to our wiki, then send us a ticket.
    Dismiss Notice

6. BoOooOo!

Come one, come all to the wondrously eerie Pumpkin Patch! Perform tasks and challenges each day to stock up on the mystical Pumpkin Coins and use them to exchange for grand forum prizes! Don't miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity, don't fear that which lies beneath the surface!

Schedule:
    Signups; October 10th - 15th
    Tasks and Challenges; October 15th - 29th
    Pumpkin Picking; October 30th - 31st
    Dismiss Notice

7. A blank contract written with magical ink?! Check out our Spooktacular Trick or Treat Event.
    Dismiss Notice

Hashirama vs Naruto

Discussion in 'Naruto Battledome' started by Maverick04, May 11, 2018.

1. Maverick04 Out of touch

Distance: 20m

Versions: Base Hashirama, WA BM Naruto

Restrictions: Both of them cant use SM

Mind Set: In Character..To Kill

Stipulation: Naruto starts in Base

Knowledge: Whatever Knowledge both of them have of each other's powers post Juubito / Pre Rikudou

Tags:
  2. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
  3. Hussain Well-Known Member

Naruto fodderstomps by a simple speeblitze.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    • List
  4. Maverick04 Out of touch

BM means Kyuubi has already started cooperating

5. Gin Ichimaru's Shadow Sanbantai taicho Ichimaru Gin

Poland
    My mistake. I forgot about that. Without SM it would be easier for Naruto. Naruto can spam clones as he did at the beginning and beat Hashi with Bijuu Bomb. Naruto 7.5/10 times around high/very high difficulty.

6. Android 3:16

Hashirama outlasts Naruto's BM duration (assuming he has one in this thread) then crushes him with the Mokujin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  7. Bonly Fire Fist

Egypt
    Hashi overwhelms Naruto with his Mokuton

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  8. Buuhan Hokage of the Six Paths

Hashirama first outlasts the small time frame Naruto is granted with BM, then proceeds to overpower Naruto with relative ease considering the properties of Mokuton.

9. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

Hashi mid diffs Mokuryu to blitz and restrict Kurama and Mokujin to finish him off .

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  10. Sorin Well-Known Member

Don't know if Hashirama's wood constructs can take a charged bijuudama. Sure he took one standard no problem, but one like the ones used against 5 other bijuus or like the one against juubi? Don't think so.

On the other hand he could probably intervene during the charging and destabilize Naruto or something. Otherwise he has to wait for Naruto to be out of BM to do damage him. Don't think he has the power to go through kurama's avatar when juubi's laser couldn't.

11. Hi no Ishi Well-Known Member

If Naruto has a time limit here he likely loses 6/10 times provided he does not blitz Hashirama.

Otherwise if we are going by the end of the war arc where Naruto keeps reentering the mode at will;
    the Dragon and Deep forest Emergence have been dealt with by Naruto in the past and he knows how to now.

The Golem gets turned to sawdust by Rasenshruiken chopping it up (inb4 "the Golem it tougher than the 10 tails and hits harder!") or eats TBB spam and dies in a fire. Hobi and wood hands get Roared to kindling or tail swiped.

Hashirama's healing means Jack shit if he gets caught in Rasenshruikens blast area as it relies on chakra.

Naruto high diff.

Hashirama needs SM to put post Jubito Naruto in real danger.

12. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

Naruto can win, he just needs to avoid getting caught in the wood.

With his speed, destructive capacity and having countered these moves directly, he certainly could.

On a physical standpoint, Hashi doesn't stand much chance, so he'll have to play the ranged game from the onset.

13. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

He'll just casually deflect Naruto's full power with five Rashomon Gates and there's nothing Naruto can do about it.

With skill leading over power Naruto may outmaneuver the Wood Dragon, but he gets absolutely pasted by Wood Human which immediately elicits Madara's Complete Body Susanoo, something Madara didn't even have to use against Naruto. Throw in the fact Naruto can maintain Bijuu Mode for a maximum of eight minutes as last stated by Kurama and I simply don't see this as any more than a mid diff win for Hashirama.

On a physical standpoint Naruto doesn't stand any chance, I don't know what the hell you've been reading.

BM Naruto's doppelganger got one shotted in CQC by Madara, and in "War Arc" SM Naruto got physically trashed by a blind Madara. Hashirama as an Edo Tensei could fight on par if not greater than Madara in CQC, and his strongest techniques e.g Wood Dragon and Wood Human immediately provoke Madara's Complete Body Susanoo. BM Naruto couldn't even force Madara to release his Complete Body Susanoo and Madara stated himself to be fighting Naruto and B simultaneously.

Classic Naruto fanz. Constantly ignoring the help he receives and showing Sasuke especially the utmost disrespect.

Last edited: May 11, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • List
  14. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

He got one shot by his own technique, you mean. Since that is specifically what Madara did, reflected his attack. From what I understand, Hashi can't do that.
    That's odd, this is a Madara boosted by Hashi cells, being alive and having already awakened Rinne chakra.

How does that at all apply to Edo Madara or Edo Hashi, two people who are definitively weaker than him? Note, Hashi also fought him in SM, not base. So it applies even less, but less than "not at all" is a bit redundant.

Also, he kicked him once, then proceeded to steal Hashi's SM, it's not like they had an actual H2H battle.

Mind you, BM Naruto still crushed his V3 Susano'o with a single tail, despite all those noted power boosts.
    In which of those scans did Naruto use his strongest techniques?

He used a TBB Rasengan in one, and was attacked in the other. I'm missing where Madara casually negated TBB, Cho Odama Rasengan and Rasenshuriken barrages. As, you know, those would be his strongest techniques.

Hashi doesn't posses the strength to harm him nor the durability to take his hits. That's why he wouldn't stand much chance in H2H, his healing keeps him in it, but he'll lose that kind of fight.

Also, Madara was beating Bijū using Mokūton, it's no shock he could handle 2. It's not like Naruto later broke out with a simple Shunshin, and intercepted his and Obito's attacks. Oh wait... He did exactly that.

We've seen wood dragons fall from simple movement of Naruto, force of TBBs and I'm more than sure Rasengan variants would handle them too.

Weird, when did I say, "I'm a Naruto fan."? Or this just an assumption without reason?

For clarity, and to avoid more baseless assumptions, I'm not really a fan of P2Naruto. Honestly, he's way too Uchiha centric, like the entire show.

15. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

BM Naruto got clowned against Edo Madara who didn't even have to resort PS and was fighting him and bee solo with no problems yet here they are spewing this nonsense about him beating Hashirama.

16. Mar55 The Darkness Rises

I guess because his clone got beat in a single sequence of moves, all of his feats in BM just mean nothing.

Good to know.

17. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

Irrelevant, Madara still outperformed him in cqc, base Hashi is comparable to that Madara since they were shown to be fighting on par before they got to avatar combat at VOTE, SM Hashi is far beyond that level so he'd beat him with no problems.

RT Mads was directly compared to alive Mads by Hashi "he's regaining his past strenght", he dind't say he got way stronger or was displaying features far beyond his previous life, in fact he stated the exact opposite, so wrong there.
    Blind revived Madara is weaker than both Edo Hashi and Edo Mads, so that's factually wrong too, he was only able to beat Hashi because of the Rinnegan recivers that he had planted in his back.

I'm also missing where Madara used PS which would tank all those techs you mentioned neg-diff since it canonically took the combined output of 12 TBB barrage coated with PS blades and SS's arms exploding to bust it open, firepower which is beyond Naruto's comprehension here, so the second PS comes into play here Kurama gets cut down and trashed.

He got outperformed in close quarters and Kurama was rendered a non factor, this all without Madara resorting to PS (which would one shot any version of Naruto that doesn't have Hagoromo's powers btw), if that doesnt imply a big gap to you then i don't know what to say though:

you're the same guy who said that Ems Sasuke was a "little weaker than Madara" and that his feats of reacting to Juubito shouldn't be applied to Madara despite a blinded weaponless Madara clowning that same Sasuke in close quarters on panel, so can't say i'm surprised by your attitude here.

18. Batzzaro29 Well-Known Member

Can Hashirama kick 5 TBB at once and sand them across mountain renges? That's your answer wether Hashi can fight BM Naruto in CqC or not.

Hashi gets splattered lol.

I doubt if Hashi can even catch Naruto if he spamming his shun shin constantly while destroying hashi's wood constructs on contact.

Also Hashi got killed by a fodder.

19. Sorin Well-Known Member

First of all, never said Hashirama doesn't win. He certainly has better odds here. I'm just saying that it's not a walk in the park like many believe. His only option as far as I'm concerned is outlasting the 8 minute time limit.

You'll have to provide some feats for Rashomon deflecting anything other than a regular bijuudama. Saying that he'll casually deflect a fully charged one with Rashomon, when a regular one floored 5 gates is a little outlandish. I mean, rookie BM Naruto, without the avatar played volleyball with 5 of them. I'm not gonna believe humanoid Naruto can do the same with the one launched at the Juubi. There's orders of magnitudes between the power of the 2.

I'm racking my brain over here. When did living base Madara fight BM Naruto 1 on 1to not need susano against bijuudama? Because all I remember is him charging against SM Naruto, punting him into the ground, then chocking Hashi, sapping him off of all his fluids(SM). Then the rinnegan + SM owning occurred. But that Madara oneshots Hashi as well.

In the first fight there's Madara owning a kage bunshin with a handsized bijuudama and Naruto sidestepping the dragon, blocking Madara's sword with just a hand, while being concerned about Kakashi/Bee/Gai. That's pretty much it. That's the fight you talk about? Barely anything worth mentioning tbh. You think that's enough to conclude that Madara doesn't need PS against Naruto? I'm sorry but that's a flimsy argument. Did you consider that barely standing base Gai sent Madara and his legged susano'o flying out of the chapter? I mean, by your logic, Gai would force Madara to use PS. Anything else is blown away by hirudora.

Come on. What do you think happens if Naruto fires a bijuudama at living Madara? Do you really think that he's not going to be needing PS. Sorry, i will not buy that as long as I live. Anything else in his arsenal is shat on by Naruto and his avatar. Again there's nothing his legged susano can do to outpower him when Juubi's laser barely took out six of his tails. If you think Madara can do better than the laser, please provide the scan.

Suffice to say, all of the above applies to Hashirama as well.

20. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

You're doing what fans do again, you're going on and trying to explain yourself off with trivial facts :mjlol

Because Naruto in chakra mode couldn't physically handle even Obito who straight overpowered him with Madara's war fan, dattebayo. No Uchiha Reflection was even used, dattebayo.

Because Naruto's BM doppelganger couldn't even handle Madara in CQC with the fan and got obliterated.

Naruto going into CQC against when he got physically overpowered by Obito and shown to be blown off the map by Madara would be complete suicide against Hashirama.

:fuck

Really that's how you see it.

Because this was a blind Madara before gaining any eyes and before gaining Hashi's SM. Again he was completely blind. Hashirama battled a live Madara with two Sharingan his entire life yet you don't want to talk about this.

Again Hashirama fought Madara his entire life so a better question for you is how does their additional fight as Edo Tensei invalidate a live Hashirama fighting a live Madara, which he was doing while living?

Hashirama used SM as an Edo Tensei, and against a fake Rinnegan. He never needed SM against Madara in CQC when both were alive.

An actual H2H battle didn't need to be shown, this is a terrible argument. Naruto got burned and physically trashed and we didn't need a full scale battle to recognize Naruto was out of his league when Madara's vitality returned.

So you believe Madara is impressive when he does CQC and vouch for those feats but isn't impressive when he uses Susanoo and talk down to those feats. What the hell kind of logic is this?

Not to mention it's a feat no one acknowledges or cares to. BM Naruto stands above mid-lower Susanoo stages and mid-lower Wood Style techs, so what? It wasn't the Complete Body - Susanoo nor was it the Wood Human by that same train of thought. In simple BM he gets pasted by both of those techs.

None of this has any to do with CQC except hand held TBB which is why it even joins the discussion.

Secondly, I'll entertain your point but you can go ahead and post scans of Rasenshuriken barrage. Because before the Kaguya fight, the final villain fight in the original manga, I don't believe we've ever seen this fanfic of a barrage of Rasenshurikens. This was exactly what people were annoyed about when good debaters who are also regulars like yourself say uneducated shit like this when and only when it comes to Naruto.

Thirdly, handheld TBB is definitively superior to CO Rasengan or Rasenshuriken as by Naruto measuring the fight against Third Raikage in pure DC terms resorted to using TBB as his next move after failing even wounding A with Rasenshuriken, before losing control and ultimately using a more tactical approach to beating Raikage.

Finally, if Naruto shows his BM avatar, doppelgangers, and TBB Rasengan getting handled what the hell are you talking about CO Rasengan and Rasenshuriken not being shown for. If Naruto even tries using TBB his avatar will get absorbed dry and if we entertain the thought he launches it, Madara just blocks with Susanoo like he did against 100% Nine Tails.

You're arguing way out of your league here. Naruto prior to releasing his TBB wanted B to cover him against Obito :sag He has no chance getting that shit off against Madara.

Naruto didn't just break out, Madara forced Naruto to deactivate his avatar and break out. That's why Naruto who gets destroyed in CQC needs the avatar just to keep up with mechas, and if his avatar is completely locked down he must resort to CQC in which he gets destroyed by Hashirama or Madara.[/Quote]

21. jonnty6 "I'm killing you cause I can"

Wait didn't hashirama say that Narutos chakra rivals his only once he got the other half of kuramas chakra in Bijuu Mode making him 100% rather than 50% for whatever time he had it during the war?

22. Kai R I N N I N G Retired Staff

Naruto activated mecha by releasing his chakra avatar tails. If you read our debate you'd know that wasn't included in our CQC discussion otherwise I'd be talking about Wood Human CQC. I would tell you to read our debate before responding in the future but you can't even read the manga properly so you best just not post in any serious discussions and stick to joke threads.

Saying there is a regular Bijuu Bomb and fully charged Bijuu Bomb when we're already shown continuous Bijuu Bombs as being multiple, regular uncompressed bombs is what's really outlandish here.

Naruto's Bijuu Bomb, regardless of size lovers and misinterpreting feats, stalemated the combined force of five bijuus. That's what having half of the Nine Tails power will do. Hashirama getting pushed by a fully charged force equal to five bijuus is what's really outlandish here and nothing but nonsense.

23. Sorin Well-Known Member

Naruto never got full Kurama during the war. If something was stated regarding their level of chakra, it was in relation to Naruto with half Kurama.

24. jonnty6 "I'm killing you cause I can"

Coulda swore the other half did something with him during the war??? Hold on imma go look real quick.

I may be wrong though so my bad if I am XD

25. Sorin Well-Known Member

Minato's half fought with Naruto against Obito. Naruto got full Kurama after the fight with Sasuke.

You probably remember Obito giving Naruto the other half after Madara yanked out his. So he still had only half.

26. jonnty6 "I'm killing you cause I can"

That was when minato synced the other half of kurama with naruto. It was a short moment though and I'm not even sure if the op is referring to a hypothetical 100% BM Naruto anyway now that I think about it.

27. Sorin Well-Known Member

From what I gather, initially Hashirama believed Naruto only shared his personal chakra with the alliance.To him that made sense, since kurama's chakra is poisonous to the regular foe, only then to realize that the chakra was in fact both his and Kurama's. What I understand is that Hashi has a bit more chakra than Naruto+half Kurama. Which is frankly massive when you think about it.

28. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

Preach mate, 100% facts right here.

29. Hussain Well-Known Member

You do realize that the distance is 20m, right?

Also, Hashirama had to make some distance first against Asspulldara to make those gates. How can you so shamelessly compare Asspulldara/Kurama's speed to BM Naruto who shits on both of them in term of speed? :drake

Please, do enlighten us on some argument of how Hashirama will outspeed BM Naruto to make the distance to summon those gates.

You do realize that the Golem was evaporated when the TBB exploded, right? :mjlol

So much hypocrisy and double standard here. A typical Hashi fan I would say. If you want to take Asspulldara dealing with that clone
    by reflecting the TBB, then why aren't you showing him trashing Hashi's clone while sitting on his ass to show "Hashi's level"? :kobeha

let me guess, this does not count because we can't hurt Hashi's feelings? :tupac

And who was the one who got trashed after SM Naruto by blind Asspulldara? :tupac
    Surely, it was not Hashirama, was it? :tinkletinklehoy

- Yes, he fought them, and he also admitted by himself that they are strong and he couldn't get him as he wanted. :fuck
    Mind you, Naruto was fighting the whole day, where Edo Asspulldara & Hashirama never get tired or get injuries or exhaust their chakra. :fuck

I don't know what is this point about, so I will ignore it for now. :mikebatman

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  30. Ghost Of The Uchiha Well-Known Member

I completely agree with this and the problem is that these guys are the same who'll scream fanfic whenever we argue with JJ Madara using PS (because somehow being at the peak of his powers as a juubi jin with both of his original eyes would make him lose his EMS abilities) and then turn around and give RSM feats to BSM like in that example you just cited.

Some other examples:

People completely ignoring portrayal when it comes to Naruto like in the JJ Madara thread and only using it when it suits them.

Or people denying Madara's immortality despite it being shown and stated multiple times in the manga that the seals are the only thing that can put him down.

Or people arguing for a Magnet Rasengan despite it being shown to only restrict movements, not to mention requiring Sasuke's Ameno to actually land and the fact that Madara switched with a limbo clone no problem.

Or people claiming peak Madara can't use ST,Preta and the other Rinnegan abilities despite Nagato using them with his eyes and the manga flat out stating that the eye is far stronger when used by the original owner.

There was also another thread when people were saying that Naruto's body has better durability than Sasuke's PS taking the Kaguya fight feats into account without context and saying that Naruto can beat Rinnegan Sasuke even without using his avatar.

It's always the same people and it's always the same characters.
    I get called a founders' wanker whenever i argue in their favor despite the manga making it clear that they're far above anyone prior to rikudo buffs, then when people claim outrageous nonsense like BSM Naruto beating Hashi or WA SM Naruto beating Bee nobody bats an eyelid.