1. Ohara Library Banner Contest

The Beasts Pirates demand your services.
    Join the OL Banner Contest!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Welcome to the forums! Take a second to look at our Beginner's Guide. It contains the information necessary for you to have an easier experience here.

Thanks and have fun. -NF staff
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Winter is coming one last time...

Dismiss Notice
  4. Come enter in the KCC Cooking Contest!

Dismiss Notice
  5. Some Pokémon went missing during Easter time. Please, help us to solve this case. Check Detective Pikachu and the Eggstravaganza Case.

Dismiss Notice
  6. The Anime Awards of 2018 have started! Click here to see the post!

Dismiss Notice

[Hatake] Kakashi

Discussion in 'House of Uzumaki Archives' started by shadowwolf, Oct 13, 2006.

1. shadowwolf youwanta piece ofme?shadowwolf

if Hatake Kakashi was part of the Anbu then how did he be come a Jounin?!
    Well this just came to mind!
    Don't know if anyone ask about this!

Tags:
  2. Maramusa >9000

Dunno, I guess he retired from Anbu or something?

3. shadowwolf youwanta piece ofme?shadowwolf

yeah maybe!
    We won't know until unless it shows it in one of the eps.!

4. Captain Gir Spiral Warrior

or if the manga tells us...

5. the 1 and only jj Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu

it goes like this

academy student - gennin - chunnin - jounin - anbu - elite jounin

kakashi is a elite jounin and i think that rest of the main jounin are all elite jounin as well. it just means that they were apart of anbu and retired.

6. hatake404 Konan = Ub3r 0wn4g3!

uh no it doesnt.
    If you haven`t noticed Itachi joined the anbu at chunin. Anbu are jounin levels. I guess really u have to register to join the anbu. And Kakashi was a former captain in the anbu.

7. Scarface 950 Hokage

I don't know but Anbu seem really weak at times. I mean when Konoha was being attacked by The Sand and Sound villages Anbu was getting tossed aside like salad.

8. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

Being an ANBU doesnt imply a rank directly, but it does mean status. As long as youre capable of performing the missions assigned to the ANBU you probably qualify for one. Kakashi's status within the anbu (captain) only enforce his already known name. I dont think its a required route to get the "elite jounin" rank.

9. Angel Haiku Flying to the top

Well this is my theory...
    He could have retired from being an ANBU since he has the Sharingan and since Sasuke was going to become a Genin he was the only one who could train him with the Sharingan being the only one left in Konoha who has it.Therefore he retired to train Sasuke.Also he could have retired to keep an eye on Naruto.Since it was voiced by Jiraiya that Kakashi didn't have to take care of him anymore indicating that Kakashi had somewhat followed Naruto and protected him while being a Genin and child.There is also the possibility that Sarutobi has lessened his rank back to Jounin to train Sasuke and Naruto.Though I think he had more or less asked himslef to be given the rank of Jounin instead.

That's just my theory.

10. Tanrim Nobody

Yeah, I never thought ANBU was a rank but more like a special division of the military or something. Sorta like Navy Seals but that might be a little off.

Seals do elite ops and such and are still part of the military but on the side so to speak. When Kakashi left ANBU he basically moved to a different part of the military with a higher rank to do other work.

11. Scarface 950 Hokage

I really doubt that The thrid would demote Kakashi just to look out for Sauske and Naruto. And Kakashi wasn't taking care of naruto as a child. What Jiraya said about Kakashi taking care of naruto he meant while naruto was on Kakashi's team. Kakashi was responsible for naruto's life while he was on team 7. And Jiraya told him that he wasn't responsible for naruto anymore. I don't even think Kakashi met or saw naruto before he was on his team.

12. Kyo no danna Lifethane killed me D:

I'm pretty sure that ANBU, Jonin, and Special Jonin all get promoted by recommendation. So Kakashi probably quit.

13. RasenganUltimate Member

To be an ANBU member, you have to be a Chunin level. To be an ANBU Captain, you have to be a jonin or special jonin level in assassination and advanced tactics. I think Kakashi left the ANBU or retired from it.

And no, the ANBU aren't weak at all. You can't compare the ANBU team members to somebody like Kabuto or other highly-skilled ninjas. That would be like comparing Orochimaru to the 4th Hokage.

14. Butō Rengoob Honorary Pantaloni Rossi

he probably just retired from anbu.

15. Tyrannos Living a Life

Seems people are getting things confused.

Kakashi became a Jounin at 13, THEN he joined ANBU. He then served to the point he became an ANBU Captain and this is most likely when he gotten his famous nickname. After he left ANBU he became a Sensei and tested Genin (which all failed until Team 7). He was mainly assigned Team 7 to train Naruto because of his skill, it was a coincidence by Naruto's bad grades that Sasuke and Sakura should join the team.

ANBU is Special Ops, not a rank. Let me give an example: the Navy SEALs. They are comprimised of enlisted and officers, but part of the military as Special Ops.

16. Scarface 950 Hokage

Why wouldn't you compare Orochimaru to the 4th Hokage? He might have been the fourth Hokage if he wasn't doing all that shady work. I think you need to use a different comparasion. Anyway why not compare ANBU to highly skilled ninjas? Isn't ANBU supposed to be High skilled ninjas ninjas themselves that are composed of Jounins and Chunnins ?

17. Naruto Jinchūriki Supporting Staff

Good point. Though everything points to the Fourth as being the best, the gap shouldnt be so large to the point of not needing comparison. After all, it was Sarutobi's wish in the first place that Oro would become the fourth hokage.

18. shadowwolf youwanta piece ofme?shadowwolf

Nicely said!
    She got it!
    well I still would like the know why he did it!:oh